To register the team the Captain is to do the following things:
1. Log in on the WoT project site.
2. Go to http://game.worldoft.../tournaments/5/
2. Go to the registration page if the Captain wishes to register the team using your in-game login and password.
3. Read attentively the rules and conditions of conducting the “US OPEN” Championship as well as the registration conditions; after that use the “registration” option so as to go to the corresponding page.
4. Use the option “Create new team”.
5. Fill in the corresponding application form lines with sensible and comprehensible information, as follows:
“Team name”, where the Captain is to indicate the name of the team being created;
“Contact details”, where the Captain is to specify his/her contact information which all the site users may utilize to get in touch with him/her (for example, the link to his/her forum profile);
“Description” – a brief description of the team pecs which allow to identify it promptly and tell it form the teams of its rivals;
“Password”, where the Captain is to specify the password which a player will have to use so as to confirm his/her admission to be registered as a member of this team;
When registration is over, the Captain by means of the options on this page may do the following: edit the information about the team, stop the enrollment to the team, submit this list team lineup to the GM for consideration as well as delete the team itself from the Championship registration table.
When editing the team data the Captain is to fill in the option box: “Private message for the GameMaster”.
This box is to contain the details necessary for the game master to provide the team with fail-free participation in the games of the Championship. For instance, it is to contain the Captain’s team lineup which may be easily verified by comparing it with the applications submitted and tanks list.
In case you have already submitted the lineup of the team, which wasn’t completely formed, for confirmation, you won’t be able to withdraw the application and finish forming the team via the registration functional. Therefore, first form the team completely, then, hand in the application for confirmation.
In case the team has been formed but not submitted for consideration, it has already got 20 players and substitutes, but some more players try to apply for enrollment, the Captain can delete such applications via the functional.
To be registered as a member of the teams, which have already submitted their applications, a forum user is to do the following:
1. Log in on the WoT project site.
2. Go to the Championship page and read attentively the rules and conditions of its conducting as well as the list of the teams being formed.
3. Click the name of the team you wish to join, go to the team’s page and after reading the information about the team as well as the list of players and on making up his/her mind to join press the “enter” button.
4. So as to acknowledge wish to join this particular team use the “Yes” button in the additional enquiry box.
5. After completing the above operations the user will have his/her nickname on the page in the team lineup.
6. In case the user wishes to withdraw his/her application for taking part in the Championship as a member of this particular team, you may withdraw membership by means of the “Cancel” button which is on the page of the team.
Reminder: the total tier of the team should not exceed 90.
Minimal number of players in the team - 14.
Maximum number of substitutes - 6.
US OPEN Championship World of Tanks - registration
No replies to this topic