WoT New Total Realism Battle Mod

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

Thompson153 #21 Posted Mar 07 2012 - 00:27

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postscotiangold, on Mar 06 2012 - 21:03, said:

How about when you get hit by an camoflaged enemy you get Sgt Schultze saying "I zee nutting!" lol  :lol:
I would definitely use it! Need a hint, look at my avatar and signature...

OP: can't wait to see what you come up with! I'll be using it as soon as it comes out.  :Smile_great::Smile_honoring:

anarchyxf36 #22 Posted Mar 07 2012 - 11:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Man if i don't see this mod being made i will personally haunt you till the end of time  :Smile_honoring::Smile_great:  i'd give you a +1 bazillion but alas i can only +1

Can't wait to see this one :)

Gman2900 #23 Posted Mar 07 2012 - 18:12

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Postanarchyxf36, on Mar 07 2012 - 11:30, said:

Man if i don't see this mod being made i will personally haunt you till the end of time  :Smile_honoring::Smile_great:  i'd give you a +1 bazillion but alas i can only +1

Can't wait to see this one :)

Unfortunately after nobleplatoon letting me know, i'm not quite sure if indeed i can get the engine sounds to work??? He told they are almost impossible to get to work at this time :( , i will attempt though.

anarchyxf36 #24 Posted Mar 07 2012 - 20:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
well even if you can't get the engine sounds to work, everything else would still make this mod an amazing masterpiece everyone would run. :Smile_honoring:

Gman2900 #25 Posted Mar 07 2012 - 23:57

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View Postanarchyxf36, on Mar 07 2012 - 20:42, said:

well even if you can't get the engine sounds to work, everything else would still make this mod an amazing masterpiece everyone would run. :Smile_honoring:

Working on it atm,unfortunatly had a minor setback. Quite a few of the youtube clips i downloaded for use (gonna strip the audio & piece it together) i accidentally deleted so i had to go back & search for them all over again which cost me a few hours. But the good news is i have the first step done as far as redownloading the vid clips & stripping the audio from them, once i have that completed i'm going to go through them & decided what "exactly" i wan't to strip out of the full audio clip. Some clips i may use as a whole & others just excerts. I have also just finished downloading some audio clips for waterfalls, running water, sounds for around ponds, actual fire burning & crackling sound effects (for destroyed tanks) & i'm also gonna look into good explosion/building explosion sound effects as well, shells being fired overhead or from the actual barrel, etc, etc.

Gman2900 #26 Posted Mar 09 2012 - 03:57

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Was doing some more thinking about the mod today while i was converting some files & thought maybe i'll make a "axis & allied" version both, set to each's own period music , their own different ambient battlefield sounds, and their own voice mods to match up, wadda ya think???

xXK1ll3rR3c0nXx #27 Posted Mar 10 2012 - 21:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostGman2900, on Mar 09 2012 - 03:57, said:

Was doing some more thinking about the mod today while i was converting some files & thought maybe i'll make a "axis & allied" version both, set to each's own period music , their own different ambient battlefield sounds, and their own voice mods to match up, wadda ya think???
That would be fantastic... now I can't wait to get my new gaming pc and be able to play World of Tanks again since the pc that I have now a virus decided to wipe out the memory on the video card so i can no longer play games like World of Tanks but once I get my new pc then I will be downloading World of Tanks again and then downloading your mod because this will truly be epic.