FREE res_mods folder for YOU!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

Theaty #1 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 01:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
My res_mods Folder made for YOU!

UPDATED to 7.2

Latest Updates:

-Made the res_mods 7.2 Friendly
-Added World Of Tanks Fireworks Mod to the Package

Instructions how to update:

Spoiler                     

I took the entire afternoon ziping the entire 7.1.1 res folder i spent 4 hours on making, almost every tank has a nice skin, you just have to extract the folder or replace it with this res_mods, unzip and ready to run! Lots of Skins like said

...hope it saves you the time to redownload all those skins you forgot to backup (if any) and can continue tanking to your dream one  :Smile_great:

(Hope there isn't any rule of res_mods sharing ...just wanted to help tons of people if its illegal please just delete this.)

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download all Files from the Mediafire link
2. Highlight em all and click Extract (Use WinRAR, Freeware)
3. Copy the files in the res_mods folder into the World of Tanks Folder or replace the res_mods Folder with this one
4. Run and Enjoy!

NOTE: These are not my mods, i packed em all into one package so its easy to run.

World Of Tanks Skins downloadded from http://mirtankov.net

Mods Included:

J1mB0's Crosshair Mod

Spoiler                     

Duke Nukem Voice Crew Mod

Spoiler                     

Night Time Day Cycle Mod

Spoiler                     

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you like it and want to thank me, please http://forum.worldof...ges/wot/add.png this  :Smile_honoring:

Other res_mods folders made by other players!

Wildybill's Res_mods Folder

Spoiler                     

noll11 #2 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 01:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Why do I always run out of +1's just before I read good/helpful/etc posts!??! Good job! :Smile_great:

patonoide #3 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 01:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
i am pretty sure you are not allowed to do this but i guess the people who viewed this can just go ahead and download

Theaty #4 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 01:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postpatonoide, on Mar 14 2012 - 01:46, said:

i am pretty sure you are not allowed to do this but i guess the people who viewed this can just go ahead and download

Its just a mods folder for people to download so they don't have to go to each tank skin and download themselves and waste so much time...i hope its legal but like you said "im pretty sure" so yeah... hope you like it too

View Postnoll11, on Mar 14 2012 - 01:33, said:

Why do I always run out of +1's just before I read good/helpful/etc posts!??! Good job! :Smile_great:

Thanks!

Superspeed007 #5 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 01:52

Major

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 0 battles
he specifically said that they are not his mods, so as long as credit is given he is all good

thestuff #6 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:15

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles

V_P_V #7 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:23

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
I can't upload my MODs for you gents. It's 2.0GiB. :S

Theaty #8 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:42

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostV_P_V, on Mar 14 2012 - 02:23, said:

I can't upload my MODs for you gents. It's 2.0GiB. :S

This folders total size is 2.3GB too...i just took the time to zip it and split it :)

razzi123 #9 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:53

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
what program do i use to open a .rar file?

Superspeed007 #10 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:54

Major

• 0 battles

View Postrazzi123, on Mar 14 2012 - 02:53, said:

what program do i use to open a .rar file?

Use Winrar

razzi123 #11 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 02:57

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostSuperspeed007, on Mar 14 2012 - 02:54, said:

Use Winrar

Whats winrar, never heard of it, do i have to download it?

Theaty #12 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 03:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postrazzi123, on Mar 14 2012 - 02:57, said:

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

That or any other .rar file converter ;)

TheRonmasteh #13 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 03:59

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
Wish I could download it just for the file names, but it weights so much :(.

Where is the night and day mod installed? On what file? Plz :)

EDIT: I found it. Nevermind. And really good job uploading all that!  :Smile_great: +1

Hawk819 #14 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 04:32

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
Will this work for JSGME?

Theaty #15 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 04:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostHawk819, on Mar 14 2012 - 04:32, said:

Will this work for JSGME?

Whats JSGME?

Superspeed007 #16 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 07:15

Major

• 0 battles

View Postrazzi123, on Mar 14 2012 - 02:57, said:

Winrar is a free program that allows you to extract files from something that is zip'ed or compacted, simply download the program that goes with your operating system - http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm all you have to do is right click the .rar file and choose extract files and it will put them into a file that you can name or choose and do with it as you wish

View PostTheaty, on Mar 14 2012 - 04:40, said:

Whats JSGME?

JSGME is a generic mod enabler that people use with several games, WoT being one of them, I am not terribly familiar with the program but it allows you to add mods into the game without actually changing files in the game itself, this means that if something doesn't work to your liking you can simply uncheck the file with JSGME and it is no longer active hope this helps

Theaty #17 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 07:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostSuperspeed007, on Mar 14 2012 - 07:15, said:

Winrar is a free program that allows you to extract files from something that is zip'ed or compacted, simply download the program that goes with your operating system - http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm all you have to do is right click the .rar file and choose extract files and it will put them into a file that you can name or choose and do with it as you wish

JSGME is a generic mod enabler that people use with several games, WoT being one of them, I am not terribly familiar with the program but it allows you to add mods into the game without actually changing files in the game itself, this means that if something doesn't work to your liking you can simply uncheck the file with JSGME and it is no longer active hope this helps

okay in that case...i don't honestly know if it will work with JSGME but im pretty sure it will since its just the average res_mods modding folder containing extracted ready up mods and tank skins...but im not sure you can try tho

iamablocker #18 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 11:18

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
Nice guide and resource.

Allow me to include it in my rewritten guide possible.

wildybill #19 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 16:51

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
i have done something similar to this but with a different aspect of the game, so only 1 out of the 5 mods i uploaded clashes with yours(adiyas base crosshair mod) and i have said below how to remove that mod from my res_mods folder if they prefer yours(J1mb0 crosshair mod). i think we should advertise each others threads in our posts.

my res_mods folder is available for download and contains 5 different gameplay mods, it is only 1MB in size.

Adiyas sight BASE (the mod adiya is most downloaded for, basicly gives you better crosshairs with more info on your HUD)
Adiyas DAR (edit - disabled giant blue crosshair as some people dont like it(me for one) but i kept the rest of the interface from this mod)
No shadow scope (zoom in and you wont have any shadow around your screen in sniper mode)
Over target markers (player and tank names for teammates, only tank names for enemies. also shows damage dealt & health bar indications)
Zoom out (allows you to zoom all the way out to the maximum LEGIT distance from your tank)

if you think it would be appropriate please let me know, i wont post my link here, if you agree, ill post your link in my original post and vise versa?
the only mod i see clashing is the crosshair mods, and if you dont want them then all you have to delete from my package is: the text folder(inside 0.7.1.1 folder) and the crosshair_panel files(gui/flash folder).

Theaty #20 Posted Mar 14 2012 - 21:04

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postwildybill, on Mar 14 2012 - 16:51, said:

i have done something similar to this but with a different aspect of the game, so only 1 out of the 5 mods i uploaded clashes with yours(adiyas base crosshair mod) and i have said below how to remove that mod from my res_mods folder if they prefer yours(J1mb0 crosshair mod). i think we should advertise each others threads in our posts.

my res_mods folder is available for download and contains 5 different gameplay mods, it is only 1MB in size.

Adiyas sight BASE (the mod adiya is most downloaded for, basicly gives you better crosshairs with more info on your HUD)
Adiyas DAR (edit - disabled giant blue crosshair as some people dont like it(me for one) but i kept the rest of the interface from this mod)
No shadow scope (zoom in and you wont have any shadow around your screen in sniper mode)
Over target markers (player and tank names for teammates, only tank names for enemies. also shows damage dealt & health bar indications)
Zoom out (allows you to zoom all the way out to the maximum LEGIT distance from your tank)

if you think it would be appropriate please let me know, i wont post my link here, if you agree, ill post your link in my original post and vise versa?
the only mod i see clashing is the crosshair mods, and if you dont want them then all you have to delete from my package is: the text folder(inside 0.7.1.1 folder) and the crosshair_panel files(gui/flash folder).

Sure i guess :) you mean i should post a link to your forum package too? as long its useful too im in for it! :)

View Postiamablocker, on Mar 14 2012 - 11:18, said:

Nice guide and resource.

Allow me to include it in my rewritten guide possible.

Sure you can include it in your guide infact i would love it to be in there thanks!    :Smile_great: