North American You ask, We reply” #1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
367 replies to this topic

rinying #341 Posted Jul 25 2012 - 06:05

Major

• Players
  • 11427 battles

View Postlukeo2412, on Jul 25 2012 - 04:54, said:

Oh Im sorry for posting it here. Do you have a link to the mods or something? Im sorry but my other computer broke a month ago and I couldnt play this game for a while. So Im on this piece of junk... (And thanks for being nice, usually people yell at others for posting in the incorrect thread)
if you go to main page, and scroll down, you will find the mod section, and plenty of mods for everything from making it run faster, to giving you different sights, etc. and also how to install them. a good one is millbarges slow pc pack, but i don't know where it is exactly.

JonJay1969 #342 Posted Jul 25 2012 - 17:02

Private

• Players
  • 9230 battles
  • [4ZKN] 4ZKN
I'm NOT looking for a water down answer here and Guess what, I have PROOF with video's................................so answer Truthfully!!!!

Question:   Why does World of Tank's " PRE-DETERMINED who will WIN " - Case in Point " M26 with the Best gun " at 40m's or less, I shot a T-50 in the rear 3 times and it bounced, no damaged and the T50 was at 60 hull. We lost that battle, got steamed rolled 4 -15, oh, in that battle, 98% of my shoots bounced or didn't cause any damaged ( T8 to T4 battle both sides ). - Case in Point - " Same Tank " ( T10 to T7 battle ) I got 4 Kills, taking out 2 T10, 1 T9, and 1 T8 frontal armor shots, side and rear, 85% of my shots damaged. Oh, we steamed rolled them, 15 - 3 Kills.

Yes you PRE-DETERMINED who will win......is it which side spends more money on GOLD. I am not the only one who has Proof or see's this in battle. Come clean with this........or lose a player for life.

JonJay

Skarloc #343 Posted Jul 25 2012 - 23:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8935 battles
When is the E100 going to be put on par with other tier 10 tanks.   Given the fact that you have changed the dynamics of the game the E100 needs to be rebalanced based on the new variables that were added.

Quantum_Buttnugget #344 Posted Jul 26 2012 - 01:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10150 battles
  • [MORTI] MORTI
I saw on ASAP that Physics will be released in this or the next update. Do they mean in either update 7.6 or 7.7, or closer 8.0?

Morg5391 #345 Posted Jul 26 2012 - 16:04

Private

• Players
  • 474 battles
When you come out with WOB and WOP, and combine all 3 into 1 world, will it be something similar to say like the game Risk? french vs, America vs germany vs Russia vs.......

Invidius #346 Posted Jul 26 2012 - 18:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 18654 battles
With the new rendering package comming, will it be possible to extend the draw distance beyond the curren 500m?  It is difficult to take advantage of an accurate gun (.30-.32) when a gun with 20% less accuracy (.36-.40)is still likely to hit the same target nearly as often at 450-500m distance.  Unfortunately the tank silhoette at these distances typically fills a majority of the reticle whether a .30 or a .38 for example.

Skarloc #347 Posted Jul 27 2012 - 18:27

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 8935 battles
I want to see the metrics of the stats and the total amount of points used in each tank.
IE gun pen of 200 has a metric of 7.5, front armor 200 has a metric of 8.5 etc.. tank A = 97 points

Stealth_Hunter55 #348 Posted Jul 27 2012 - 22:30

Corporal

• Players
  • 18216 battles
  • [UN] UN
I recently had a conversation with a friend of mine, that served with 2/70 Armor, in the mid '60's and I asked him about reloading time/speed. He informed me that a good loader would be able to change round types in 10 seconds and, when staying with the same round, would be able to reload the main gun, in 5 seconds. Further, he told me that an experienced loader would be able to do either in under 5 seconds. I know this is a game, but if you are striving for realism, the reload times are way too slow, for US 90mm and 105mm tanks.

Acidd10697 #349 Posted Jul 28 2012 - 00:22

Private

• Players
  • 9971 battles
I lost the copy of the original (Battle) Mod on my folder is there a way of getting it without downloading the game again :( .

TaxonomicBear #350 Posted Jul 28 2012 - 05:46

Corporal

• Players
  • 8834 battles

View Postwolfpack514, on Jul 22 2012 - 22:18, said:

I'll say one thing, you take it as you want. But I've noticed more and more, that when my team or the other team, gets raped on the battle field. the losing team can't seem to cause any real damage to the winning team. I've shot round after round, and 8/10 shots either bounce or don't cause any damage at all. And it doesn't matter what tier tank I'm shooting at, I shot a grille with my T59 and caused no damage at all, and he almost killed me. Explain THAT.... tier 8 tank against a tier 4 arty..

Wolfpack514

I would tend to agree with this.  I've been on both sides of 'walkover' battles and have commented in-game a number of times that it seems like the losing side can't seem to penetrate anything.  Sometimes walkovers are down to superior tactics by one side (often accidentally superior in random battles!), but I definitely have battles where I get a huge proportion of misses, bounces, ricochets, etc.  And 'ghost' shots - perfectly aligned medium-range (200-300m) shots on a stationary open-field target through a fully closed reticle - and nothing - no hit, no bounce - the shell just vanishes.  Then next battle I'm doing 200+ damage every shot at long range (400-500m).

WG - can you please look at publishing more stats at the end of a game, such as no. of shots fired by each side, no. of hits, bounces, ricochets, total damage, ave damage per hit, etc?  Would be interesting to understand if the losing side in walkover battles actually gets a lower %age of penetrating shots.  Thank you.

Edited by TaxonomicBear, Jul 28 2012 - 05:57.

Bongwater #351 Posted Jul 28 2012 - 18:54

Private

• Players
  • 16081 battles
  • [L-O-M] L-O-M
I been kinda bounced around i was told to contact Gaea to see what they can do still no answer hope some one here can help.

Sent Jul 21 2012 - 01:10
I was referred to contact you thru Jan Monti I submitted a ticket thru wargaming.net Hope you can help

I participated in this match Wargaming american tank company on may 18th 2012  in this match we lost but should have got gold is there any way some one can check into it for me.

Thank you
Robert Bath
Bongwater 116th R 1 Windhund
Email r_bath@hotmail.com

DeafFrog #352 Posted Jul 30 2012 - 15:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 210 battles
I don't really know where i am meant to post this.
And the Person that I want to answer me probably wont
He probably doesn't even know i'm asking him a question.
But anyway.

I know that World of Battleships will be the best game in the world of war series.
Don't try to argue
I Really can not wait to get involved.

When will the World of Battleships website open.
I know it is open and is existent.

But when will it be of any use.
I know it has some Information on it.

When will it have a forum and a news feed,
Some alpha sign ups and videos?

Thanks
World Of Tanks

wolfpack514 #353 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 02:50

Private

• Players
  • 8150 battles
Explain why I have to dish out compensation, everytime a tank crashed into me. Now if i hit a team member then it's only right i pay if I damage him or her. But everytime a small tank crashes into me, i have to pay a arm and a leg to them. You need to fix this, it's unfair to the larger tanks, i keep getting hit by player's you can't seem to control there tanks. So not only they hit me, but now i have to pay them, for not knowing now to drive there tanks...

Wolfpack514

zmaint #354 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 17:11

Major

• Players
  • 11314 battles
I'd like to know why the Tiger 1 is so bad, and why you've not fixed it yet?

Tiger P has same gun, better armor, better speed, pretty much the equal of most of the other T7 tanks.  
Tiger 1 has same armor as a T6 medium.  This tank should be moved to T6 or be made on par with the other tanks it's supposed to share a tier with.

Don't give me that sniper crap, Tiger P has same gun and vastly outclasses this tank in every way possible.  Tiger 1 made every ally crap himself in WW2, but here it's so bad solo M4's can hunt them with relative ease.
What are your plans to fix it?

Panzerstecher #355 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 20:47

Captain

• Players
  • 19910 battles
  • [MARVN] MARVN

View PostOld_soldier, on Jul 27 2012 - 22:30, said:

I recently had a conversation with a friend of mine, that served with 2/70 Armor, in the mid '60's and I asked him about reloading time/speed. He informed me that a good loader would be able to change round types in 10 seconds and, when staying with the same round, would be able to reload the main gun, in 5 seconds. Further, he told me that an experienced loader would be able to do either in under 5 seconds. I know this is a game, but if you are striving for realism, the reload times are way too slow, for US 90mm and 105mm tanks.

I was a loader on a tank for years, and I could load a SABOT on a M1A1 in about 3.5 seconds....I was literally waiting on the ammo door to close before I could arm the gun.  Not only could I load that fast, but I could do it all day long.  Even a brand new, totally inexperienced loader can do it in under 7 seconds.  So I will agree...the load times for the 90mm on up are wwwaaayyy too slow for realism.  Even the two-piece ammo for the US tanks were loaded much faster then what they are now....

AgentXX #356 Posted Aug 04 2012 - 18:07

Private

• Players
  • 15472 battles
Ok so here it is.... I have been waiting for the E100 to get fixed... And your answer to the probem of the E100 pinning problem was to slow the gun down and add 200 hit points to armor... Lol what a joke!!! Why bother if your not going to fix problem. I tire of bouncing off teir 7 8 9 10 tanks and no damage shots. Even broadside shots and rear end shots bounce like i am shooting basketballs outa my tank. I am not the only one with this complaint! Armor is not the Problem, and load speed does not mean a lick of spit if you do no damage.  On average i bounce 4 outa 5 shots. WHY!!!!!! because pinn is too low for the new tanks you  have added, does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that needs fixed. Lol So my question is are you going to fix the worst teir 10 tank in the game or keep side stepping the problem at and..... And do not tell me to switch the the 128, i already did and is a litlle better... and I stress a little. And please do not tell me to look for weak spots on enemy tanks.....Lol Do i need to sell the tank and go up the Russian line?

Belgarath #357 Posted Aug 05 2012 - 15:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 40848 battles
Any way you can go back to the original when you hit ESC to get out of a battle, yes its nice the cursor goes right to 'do you want to go to garage' button.  BUT THEN you ask AGAIN yes or no so you have to move your mouse anyway.  Gets annoying rather quickly. Why ask another question on top of the original one??  Just let us click go back to garage and be done with it.  Or at least move the second request to the 'yes' button.  Hate it when you tell a computer program yes to do it, and its says, gee are u sure, which is what your doing.  YES Im sure or I wouldn't have hit ESC in the first place.  IF you have to ask twice, then move the mouse to the YES button automatically.  Moving it automatically to the garage button and then not the second time was just wasted programming.

Yuudachi_KaiNi_ #358 Posted Aug 05 2012 - 21:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 6910 battles
  • [SAUND] SAUND
Will you be able to put World of Tanks for Steam? In the near future?

PSMAN_1 #359 Posted Aug 05 2012 - 23:26

Private

• Players
  • 11599 battles
  • [-SOF-] -SOF-
ok guys, so i have a question,

i have created a clan emblem at the dimensions of 64x64 and I want to know why it takes a really long time to put in plus theres a bubble that comes up saying open or save file. Dont know what to do.

thanks alot for the help :Smile_Default:

RandomWolf #360 Posted Aug 06 2012 - 08:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 30571 battles

View PostAgentXX, on Aug 04 2012 - 18:07, said:

Ok so here it is.... I have been waiting for the E100 to get fixed... And your answer to the probem of the E100 pinning problem was to slow the gun down and add 200 hit points to armor... Lol what a joke!!! Why bother if your not going to fix problem. I tire of bouncing off teir 7 8 9 10 tanks and no damage shots. Even broadside shots and rear end shots bounce like i am shooting basketballs outa my tank. I am not the only one with this complaint! Armor is not the Problem, and load speed does not mean a lick of spit if you do no damage.  On average i bounce 4 outa 5 shots. WHY!!!!!! because pinn is too low for the new tanks you  have added, does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that needs fixed. Lol So my question is are you going to fix the worst teir 10 tank in the game or keep side stepping the problem at and..... And do not tell me to switch the the 128, i already did and is a litlle better... and I stress a little. And please do not tell me to look for weak spots on enemy tanks.....Lol Do i need to sell the tank and go up the Russian line?

Ok,

I have a similar problem with the T-14's 75mm and the American 90mm (not the 90AT). Same deal as you have experienced with the E-100 guns. I sent the exact same info, including 7 replays, in 2 different ticket to support. The first replied "if its a bug we will fix it in the next patch" and the second I was sumarily told to study the hit zones on all the tanks. Like a Pat Answer. I Hate Pat Answers. I used to be able to do a LOT of damage and make a LOT of kills with the T-14.. now I cant hit *** with it.. and ..trust me... it has nothing to do with the hit-zones. It will pin .. but not before it is either hit-no-damage, or Bounce 5 or six times befire it will. The really lol funny parts is that both guns will bounce HE Rounds .....DUH?  I mean .. HE blows on contact, it doesnt "bounce", and when it blows, it should Damage something. My Lowe and E-75 will track if we run over a shadow of a pnone line or his a musquito head on. Now , will someone please tell me WTF is going on?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users