Private

• Players
  • 3743 battles
Where do I enter a redeemer code?

xxTexas_Metalheadxx #362 Posted Aug 07 2012 - 07:05

Private

• Players
  • 3743 battles
My T1HT does the same thing guys. Broadside hits on same tier tanks, and even on lower tier tanks, will usually penn, but almost never do damage. It's getting really frustrating when I can't even kill a tier 3 in a fight, because all my gun does is penn, and not deliver damage.

JazzyBanny #363 Posted Aug 07 2012 - 13:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13351 battles
is there anyway to merge 2 off my account?

TekNicTerror #364 Posted Aug 07 2012 - 21:35

Corporal

• Players
  • 28406 battles
Is WoT ever going to offer lifetime premium accounts like other MMO's?
I would be interested in getting one, and I bet many others would as well (likely thousands); especially if the lifetime would also cover the upcoming battleship and (war)plane games [since there is talk of the three being merged at some point, it only makes sense to allow premium to be shared across the games/servers].
I would be willing to pay $200-300 for a lifetime premium account what would cover all three; but only $100 if it only would cover one.

goandrew1 #365 Posted Aug 07 2012 - 22:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 4776 battles
  • [PC] PC

View PostTekNicTerror, on Aug 07 2012 - 21:35, said:

Is WoT ever going to offer lifetime premium accounts like other MMO's?
I would be interested in getting one, and I bet many others would as well (likely thousands); especially if the lifetime would also cover the upcoming battleship and (war)plane games [since there is talk of the three being merged at some point, it only makes sense to allow premium to be shared across the games/servers].
I would be willing to pay $200-300 for a lifetime premium account what would cover all three; but only $100 if it only would cover one.
I don't think they will do Lifetime premium accounts. My reason why is that Wargaming makes most of there money from premium accounts, not gold tanks, ammo, etc. So if they do have lifetime premium accounts all the big spenders in this game, and the biggest money makers in Wargaming's eyes, are going to buy that account. So Wargaming is going to make a thousands for it AT FIRST then they will lose money because they will not buy premium again.

TekNicTerror #366 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 19:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 28406 battles

View Postgoandrew1, on Aug 07 2012 - 22:13, said:

I don't think they will do Lifetime premium accounts. My reason why is that Wargaming makes most of there money from premium accounts, not gold tanks, ammo, etc. So if they do have lifetime premium accounts all the big spenders in this game, and the biggest money makers in Wargaming's eyes, are going to buy that account. So Wargaming is going to make a thousands for it AT FIRST then they will lose money because they will not buy premium again.

They'd make more money off lifetimes, since most people likely only get the months long or less; I bet only a few hundred people to maybe a thousand even buy the year long plan. More people would buy premiums if there was lifetime; whether it's 100 per game or 200-300 for all three. Plus more options equals more ways to make money.

And I am certainly not going to shell out the 99.95 or whatever just for 1 year premium; or any lesser amounts for shorter times; and there are hundreds if not thousands more who do the same.

Yes they will lose some money, but in the end they'd make more money then they would have without a lifetime option.

And I am willing to bet they'd make even more gold tanks and more items for gold to make up for any lost. There really should be a lot more gold tanks in the first place.

Major_Brik #367 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 20:51

Private

• Players
  • 26861 battles
  • [T-P-P] T-P-P
so just wanted to say, past few days seems like a stealth credit earning nerf has happened.  I got to the point where I was making 20k plus a match in my T20 and my pershing, after repairs and reload usually clear about 5k sometimes 10k.  However I havn't been able to come close to that in past few days.  According to patch notes my pershing should be making MORE credits now... and yet, in my really good matches I only make 15k, and if I got destroyed, that's a loss of about 2k after reload.

Anyone else notice a nerf in credit earnings?  It's driving me nuts and pushing me away from the game yet AGAIN!

Vadestar #368 Posted Aug 09 2012 - 18:17

Private

• Players
  • 23518 battles
I went against Wargaming twice on the august 3 med tank company we lost both times but I havent seen any gold yet is this normal or is something going on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users