Texture Not Found

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

RavenousPathogen #1 Posted Apr 01 2012 - 15:22

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10708 battles
  • [T-H-C] T-H-C
Okay, so I`ve tried everything and all I can guess is that I have corrupt game files.  On the maps Karelia, Province, Live Oaks and Redshire, I have missing textures where the ground and some buildings should be.

I have an Nvidia GTX 550 Ti, I shouldn`t have any problems with graphics.  I know these are map issues, as I used to make maps in quake 3 and 4 and I`ve seen these issues when the map wasn`t compiled correctly.

I`ve DL`d the patch AND the setup files a number of times and still, nothing fixes it.  Would someone be kind enough to upload the following maps?

Karelia
Province
Live Oaks
Redshire

Thx in advance

ZombieFlanders #2 Posted Apr 01 2012 - 15:56

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 10898 battles
hmmm....do you have any screen shots of the issue? when you say the textures are missing is it a "blank" polygon, or is it red? what are your system specs?

need some more info to help.

RavenousPathogen #3 Posted Apr 01 2012 - 17:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10708 battles
  • [T-H-C] T-H-C
Gateway DX4300-03, Win 7 64 bit Nvidia gtx 550 Ti, 8 gigs of Ram, AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor

It runs between a few spots here and there of red with texture not found (on redshire and karelia to 60+ percent of land in red with 'texture not found' on both Live oaks and Province.
Water is also nonexistant in redshire.

Next time I play the maps, I`ll get screens to post.

ZombieFlanders #4 Posted Apr 01 2012 - 21:23

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 10898 battles
try re-downloading and re-installing, maybe you got a few corrupted files.  

are the rivers recent? other games work fine?

RavenousPathogen #5 Posted Apr 01 2012 - 22:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10708 battles
  • [T-H-C] T-H-C
I know you are genuine when you say that, but RE downloading is what MOST (myself included) usually do, having it said that I should is about as far from a real response nowadays as 'don`t die in a match and make sure you win'.

Anyways, yes, I HAVE reinstalled MANY times, just as I had to with 7.0, 7.1 and 7.1.1
There`s ALWAYS a corrupted download of EVERY patch and setup file no matter WHERE I download it from.  Example, 7 different computers at various location and ALL 7 seperate downloads (patches and setup)ALWAYS are corrupted somehow.  Just look all over the forums - corrpted setup - answer - reinstall.

Bottom line is this, If ANYONE has these 4 maps that they could be nice enough to upload, that would be great.

And SOMEONE will say reinstall it, or what`s ur specs, I know WHAT the problem is, I just have no access to non-corrupted map files.

Azorian #6 Posted Sep 08 2012 - 14:58

Private

• Players
  • 7521 battles
I found that the best and simplest solution is raising/lowering your graphics quality and rebooting the game, after it reboots your can put the settings back to what is normal for you and reboot once more and it should work fine.