Icons Icon Mod Contour Druid 0.8.11 8.11

• Please log in to reply
610 replies to this topic

Kartaugh #81 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 03:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15367 battles

View PostPolluxKer, on Jun 21 2012 - 02:55, said:

My guess is that some of your settings got reset.  If you hit ESC and then go to "Settings" -- on the right there should be a checkbox for "Show vehicle tier".  I am guessing that is where the roman numerals are coming from for you.

They were both turned off. Still showing the vehicle tier in roman numerals.

Kartaugh #82 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 03:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15367 battles
Nevermind, I am STUPID.

There's a separate setting for the vehicle panel.....heh...

Anyway, thanks a BUNCH for the mod, I love it.

ZenCow #83 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 03:09

Private

• Players
  • 4242 battles
If I'm updating from a previous (customized) version, do I just need the icons?

PolluxKer #84 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 03:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14487 battles

View PostZenCow, on Jun 21 2012 - 03:09, said:

Was it a customized version of this mod? If so I am assuming the version with XVM?

lplimac #85 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 07:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 26726 battles
Thank you once again for keeping this updated; you rock :Smile_honoring:

MagicSquid #86 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 07:52

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13394 battles
Thanks for getting the 7.4 update compatible version out so quickly! Not even 24 hours? Excellent! Thank you! :Smile_smile::Smile_Default::Smile_Default:

Ooh, I found a bug. If you mouse over your crew members in the garage, the druid's icon on the info window that pops up is backwards. Just a minor glitch.

Edited by MagicSquid, Jun 21 2012 - 07:54.

pirant #87 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 12:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 16704 battles
  • [COTP] COTP
I have used this religiously since it was introduced and really appreciate that you have continued to update this mod.

Everything is working well for me, but something wierd happened in the minimap.

Instead of showing red-enemy and green-friendly diamonds and flags, they are all green.

I am using "option 2" as always.

I tried a number of things to correct this, the only thing that corrects this is removing the mod.

Any thoughts?

I will live with this, if I must, as playing without this mod is bad, ummmmkay?

Cheers
pirant

pirant #88 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 13:49

Corporal

• Players
  • 16704 battles
  • [COTP] COTP
After further testing...

I tried option 1 and the minimap worked as intended.

Green - friendly
Red - enemy.

It would be nice to be able to customize it with the ingame marker setup, I will see about mixing a few things up.

Cheers
Grim

pirant #89 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 14:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 16704 battles
  • [COTP] COTP
Fixed and now working as intended with in client marker options.

I ended using the following setup:

Option 1 file:
StatisticForm.swf

Option 2 files:
PlayersPanel.swf
Battleloading.swf

Life is now good, I can play with peace of mind...

Cheers
pirant

titan253 #90 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 16:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 9814 battles

View Postpirant, on Jun 21 2012 - 14:37, said:

Option 1 file:
StatisticForm.swf

Option 2 files:
PlayersPanel.swf
Battleloading.swf

Cheers
pirant

I also have the green flag problems, I'll have to try out your method when i get home

PolluxKer #91 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 20:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14487 battles

View PostMagicSquid, on Jun 21 2012 - 07:52, said:

Thanks for getting the 7.4 update compatible version out so quickly! Not even 24 hours? Excellent! Thank you! :Smile_smile::Smile_Default::Smile_Default:

Ooh, I found a bug. If you mouse over your crew members in the garage, the druid's icon on the info window that pops up is backwards. Just a minor glitch.

Interesting, I didn't even know you could do that!  I will try to figure out where that is controlled.

Option 1 file:
StatisticForm.swf

Option 2 files:
PlayersPanel.swf
Battleloading.swf

Cheers
pirant

Thanks for looking in to that, I am not sure why that happens but I do have an idea.  I will follow up when I get a chance to look into it.

PolluxKer #92 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 21:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14487 battles

Option 1 file:
StatisticForm.swf

Option 2 files:
PlayersPanel.swf
Battleloading.swf

Cheers
pirant

As I suspected they added more elements to the gui_colors.xml file that is used to control shading.  Since I was using my old one it did not have the colors for the minimap icons.  I have edited the new version of the file to work with the mod and will be updating the OP with new download options.

In the meantime, you can patch the mod yourself with the file attached to this post.  Just overwrite the file of the same name in <WoT>\res_mods\0.7.4\gui\ and you will be good to go (Note: this is for those using "Option 2" only, "Option 1" uses XVM and should be unaffected.)

I would go back to using all files from a single mod, since all the .swf's in "Option 1" are from the current version of XVM and the ones in "Option 2" are the base WG files with the mirroring fixed.  I am not sure if mixing them has the potential to cause any problems.

Thanks for reporting back and let me know if you guys find anything else off.

Attached Files

• Attached File   gui_colors.xml   9.33K

Nims #93 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 03:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 10764 battles
The training room files are createing a blank screen, i removed them from the wot folder and i can see the training room now but the icons are backwards.

I think this happen before, may needs some tweeking in those files, thanks

btw im using option 1

seems TrainingOwnerInfoForm file is creating the blank training room, i removed that file and now i can see the training room now but the tank icons are backwards

Thanks PolluxKer

update, seems both the training files are causeing probs, had to remove them both so i can see someone elses training room.

Edited by Nims, Jun 22 2012 - 03:38.

PolluxKer #94 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 03:24

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14487 battles

View PostNims, on Jun 22 2012 - 03:15, said:

The training room files are createing a blank screen, i removed them from the wot folder and i can see the training room now but the icons are backwards.

I think this happen before, may needs some tweeking in those files, thanks

btw im using option 1

seems TrainingOwnerInfoForm file is creating the blank training room, i can see the training room now but the tank icons are backwards

Thanks for the report, I will look into it and will keep you guys updated.

ZenCow #95 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 09:36

Private

• Players
  • 4242 battles

View PostZenCow, on Jun 21 2012 - 03:09, said:

View PostPolluxKer, on Jun 21 2012 - 03:22, said:

Was it a customized version of this mod? If so I am assuming the version with XVM?

With WoT version 0.7.2, I installed "Option 1" (DIMR_1.01_custom_otm), manually edited the XVM.xvmconf file to my likings (this was what I meant by "custom"), then in 0.7.3 just updated with DIMR_1.03_icons_only.  I've also added DAR Artillery Site since then (more "custom").

So, even before waiting on a reply to my initial question, I tried dropping the icons in from 1.04 "icons only" (and removed the old ones), but my screen stayed black during match loading and hung.

I'm going to debug by hand and start by pulling out DAR Arty Site and see if I can figure out what part needs fixing/updating.  Maybe I should just go with the latest "Option 1" all by itself and see if it "just works" and then try my old XVM.xvmconf.  If that fails, I can start with default conf as a sanity check, then try tweaking the options like I did before, using my old XVM.xvmconf as a guide.

PolluxKer #96 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 09:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14487 battles

View PostZenCow, on Jun 22 2012 - 09:36, said:

With WoT version 0.7.2, I installed "Option 1" (DIMR_1.01_custom_otm), manually edited the XVM.xvmconf file to my likings (this was what I meant by "custom"), then in 0.7.3 just updated with DIMR_1.03_icons_only.  I've also added DAR Artillery Site since then (more "custom").

So, even before waiting on a reply to my initial question, I tried dropping the icons in from 1.04 "icons only" (and removed the old ones), but my screen stayed black during match loading and hung.

I'm going to debug by hand and start by pulling out DAR Arty Site and see if I can figure out what part needs fixing/updating.  Maybe I should just go with the latest "Option 1" all by itself and see if it "just works" and then try my old XVM.xvmconf.  If that fails, I can start with default conf as a sanity check, then try tweaking the options like I did before, using my old XVM.xvmconf as a guide.

I am guessing you need to update for sure with the new patch; I do not know for sure but I assume there are small changes to the base .swf files between versions so they need to be re-edited each new patch.  Especially with the new game modes there will be different things for the GUI to display.  You should be able to simply just install the current "Option 1" and then just drop in your existing XVM.xvmconf (overwriting the one included in the install) and everything should be back to normal for you.

ZenCow #97 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 09:57

Private

• Players
  • 4242 battles

View PostZenCow, on Jun 22 2012 - 09:36, said:

Maybe I should just go with the latest "Option 1" all by itself and see if it "just works" and then try my old XVM.xvmconf.

This seemed to work fine for me.  I also see the left-right-mirrored tank icon when hovering over crew in garage view, as previously mentioned by someone else.  This doesn't break anything, so I'm happy.

ZenCow #98 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 09:59

Private

• Players
  • 4242 battles

View PostPolluxKer, on Jun 22 2012 - 09:55, said:

You should be able to simply just install the current "Option 1" and then just drop in your existing XVM.xvmconf (overwriting the one included in the install) and everything should be back to normal for you.

Yup, that worked out fine.  Thanks!

pirant #99 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 16:07

Corporal

• Players
  • 16704 battles
  • [COTP] COTP

View PostPolluxKer, on Jun 21 2012 - 21:12, said:

As I suspected they added more elements to the gui_colors.xml file that is used to control shading.  Since I was using my old one it did not have the colors for the minimap icons.  I have edited the new version of the file to work with the mod and will be updating the OP with new download options.

In the meantime, you can patch the mod yourself with the file attached to this post.  Just overwrite the file of the same name in <WoT>\res_mods\0.7.4\gui\ and you will be good to go (Note: this is for those using "Option 2" only, "Option 1" uses XVM and should be unaffected.)

I would go back to using all files from a single mod, since all the .swf's in "Option 1" are from the current version of XVM and the ones in "Option 2" are the base WG files with the mirroring fixed.  I am not sure if mixing them has the potential to cause any problems.

Thanks for reporting back and let me know if you guys find anything else off.

Reverted fikes back to option #2 and added gui_colors.xml, all is working as intended at this time.

Well done and thanks again.  :Smile_Default:

Cheers
pirant

CallmeAwe #100 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 17:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 33191 battles
  • [BIMBO] BIMBO
I am using option 1 with xvm and noticed that when I enabled stats, the colors for win% and efficiency are backwards in battle. Players win% has the color for their efficiency rating and the tank name has the color of their win%.

This can be easily fixed by editing XVM.xvmconf under the "playersPanel" section. Just replace the <font color='{{c:eff}}'> tag around {c:rating} with <font color='{{c:rating}}'> and replace the <font color='{{c:rating}}'> around {vehicle} with <font color='{{c:eff}}'>.

It was easy to spot because the font color tags for the load screen ("battleLoading") are fine, it's just the in battle ones that got mixed up.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users