T95 Crew skill help.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

Chairman_Maus #1 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 14:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I was curious if anyone has been brave enough to assign any crew skills after the patch. I had my crew all 100% in repair now like everyone else they need to be reassigned. So my question is what did all of you reassign your crews to. I was thinking of just taking repair again but dangit I hate this. Reminds me of going up the wrong tree in an RPG without being able to respec (unless you got gold of course)

warrends #2 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 14:38

Major

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 0 battles
Only about 5K XP away from my T95, and cannot wait. But I'd think that Repairs are still vital to any top tier TD, and especially one that slow. Regardless of what you choose, the penalty to reset and rechoose isn't that high. 80% for free, and for just 20K credits per crew you can go back to 90%. That is peanuts. (I don't use gold for this kind of stuff, btw.) I think for my T28 (crew of which will xfer to my T95) I chose repairs and then something else, though I cannot remember what (crew is actually close to its third secondary skill/perk).

Axiom2 #3 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 14:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Brothers in Arms (for all the crew), then for the T95 I went on with repairs for all but the commander (give him Sixth Sense) and driver (Clutch braking for faster turning).

Chairman_Maus #4 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 14:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Ah very cool, thanks guys. I am glad its like the base crew skill retraining then there is an option to do it on ingame cred. Was curious though how 6th sense works. Do you get an audible alert or visual?

oRandolpHo #5 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 14:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostChairman_Maus, on Apr 03 2012 - 14:43, said:

Ah very cool, thanks guys. I am glad its like the base crew skill retraining then there is an option to do it on ingame cred. Was curious though how 6th sense works. Do you get an audible alert or visual?

Visual I think. There is a kind of light bulb on your screen when you're spotted.
But you have to be spotted for a few seconds ( 3 seconds maybe ) before the commander will tell you that you're spotted.

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

warrends #6 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 14:52

Major

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 0 battles

View PostAxiom2, on Apr 03 2012 - 14:39, said:

Brothers in Arms (for all the crew), then for the T95 I went on with repairs for all but the commander (give him Sixth Sense) and driver (Clutch braking for faster turning).
This is actually a really good idea. I may have to rethink my crew's skills for this one. Thanks!

Axiom2 #7 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 15:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles

View Postwarrends, on Apr 03 2012 - 14:52, said:

This is actually a really good idea. I may have to rethink my crew's skills for this one. Thanks!
You're welcome. :Smile_honoring:

Chairman_Maus #8 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 17:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Yes thank you. So you went Brothers in arms as the primary skill for all the crew then the next one was repair for all but the commander and driver. Just want to make sure I got that right.

Axiom2 #9 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 18:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
You got that completely right.

ChaosRain #10 Posted Apr 03 2012 - 21:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Camo and Repair are absolutely necessary in a T95, so that's what I re-spent my crew XP on first. As for a third skill now, you've got options. Fires weren't that big of a deal for me since I had extinguishers, so I'm now training;

-Sixth Sense for Commander (helps to know when you can sit safely or when you need to move, good for any TD)
-Armorer for Gunner (I take an awful lot of HE to the gun mantlet and as a result my gun is probably the most knocked out of any module/crew, saves a repair kit sometimes!)
-Clutch Braking for Driver (18 deg/s traverse will turn your day right to shit if you can't face a flanker, this helps some)
-Adrenaline Rush for Loader (I don't expect this to do much but I figured why the hell not, 15.78 seconds is a long time to wait if you're already near death)

Definitely consider Brothers In Arms if these don't end up working.

Littleronin #11 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 10:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostChaosRain, on Apr 03 2012 - 21:28, said:

Camo and Repair are absolutely necessary in a T95, so that's what I re-spent my crew XP on first. As for a third skill now, you've got options. Fires weren't that big of a deal for me since I had extinguishers, so I'm now training;

-Sixth Sense for Commander (helps to know when you can sit safely or when you need to move, good for any TD)
-Armorer for Gunner (I take an awful lot of HE to the gun mantlet and as a result my gun is probably the most knocked out of any module/crew, saves a repair kit sometimes!)
-Clutch Braking for Driver (18 deg/s traverse will turn your day right to shit if you can't face a flanker, this helps some)
-Adrenaline Rush for Loader (I don't expect this to do much but I figured why the hell not, 15.78 seconds is a long time to wait if you're already near death)

Definitely consider Brothers In Arms if these don't end up working.

That is pretty much exactly what I did on the respec. I'm almost done with the 3rd skill and I am thinking of doing brothers in arms for the 4th one.

kymrel #12 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 11:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
I went with repairs first, this vehicle gets tracked like no other. I chose Clutch Braking for Driver and Adrenaline Rush for the loader (just for kicks, don't really expect it to do that much) and camo for the rest.

Prediator #13 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 14:02

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
the stealthiest TD in the game almost HAS to have maxed camo skill.. then it needs repairs for being gheyly tracked and the horrid turn radius.  then I would want six sense the most to tell when the broken vision system fucks me and of course you cant forget clutch breaking to try to make things a little better.  If you do ever get to a 4th skill then brothers in arms would rock but thats about it in my opinion.

Tanis_ #14 Posted Apr 05 2012 - 11:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 0 battles
just remember with BiA that ALL the crew has to have it and they ALL have to be at 100% for it to kick in

Chairman_Maus #15 Posted Apr 05 2012 - 19:59

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Yeah I took that for my first secondary skill, it was already maxed. Noticed a drastic increase in turning speed for sure though with BiA on and acceleration increased. didnt notice anything else though.