In-game player ratings mod

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

tartarus1 #1 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 02:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6124 battles
Ive been trying to install the in game player ratings mod but i cant seem to do it. I tried the res-mods and normal res folder but nothing.

The mod im using is from http://forum.bulyche...pic.php?f=4&t=6

Could someone that is currently using a similar mod please tell me how to install it or use some other? thanks

Dieago #2 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 02:55

Captain

• Players
  • 10366 battles
Get this one. Easy as hell to setup, copy everything into your world of tanks folder and run the game from the new .exe that is provided (wot-xvm-proxy.exe).

**I think you MIGHT need the dokan library, if so, get it here. Just follow the post to step 3 (install the dokan library) then go on about your business.  :Smile_honoring:

tartarus1 #3 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 03:01

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6124 battles

View PostJerryDVP, on Apr 04 2012 - 02:55, said:

Get this one. Easy as hell to setup, copy everything into your world of tanks folder and run the game from the new .exe that is provided (wot-xvm-proxy.exe).

**I think you MIGHT need the dokan library, if so, get it here. Just follow the post to step 3 (install the dokan library) then go on about your business.  :Smile_honoring:

thanks, ill try that one but it just looks like an OTM from the pictures ive seen.
ill see hwo it is anyways

Titanium_Archer #4 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 03:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 18511 battles

View Posttartarus1, on Apr 04 2012 - 02:17, said:

Ive been trying to install the in game player ratings mod but i cant seem to do it. I tried the res-mods and normal res folder but nothing.

The mod im using is from http://forum.bulyche...pic.php?f=4&t=6

Could someone that is currently using a similar mod please tell me how to install it or use some other? thanks

ok i dont use this one per say but i do know that a lot of the russian mods may need to have you install specific fonts to enable parts of the *.swf files, OTM, battleloading, and battle.swf files to work as well as a couple of others.check to make sure that there wasnt an included fonts folder with this mod. you also have to make sure that you remove 7.1.1 mods from the res_mods folder. if you have any probs let me know as i can give you a complete mods package which does work for patch 7.2 which includes OTM, scopes, clock, menu graphics colour changes, a new damage panel and a few others that do work. if you would like a link to these please let me know.

tartarus1 #5 Posted Apr 04 2012 - 03:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6124 battles

View Postgreasedtracks, on Apr 04 2012 - 03:02, said:

ok i dont use this one per say but i do know that a lot of the russian mods may need to have you install specific fonts to enable parts of the *.swf files, OTM, battleloading, and battle.swf files to work as well as a couple of others.check to make sure that there wasnt an included fonts folder with this mod. you also have to make sure that you remove 7.1.1 mods from the res_mods folder. if you have any probs let me know as i can give you a complete mods package which does work for patch 7.2 which includes OTM, scopes, clock, menu graphics colour changes, a new damage panel and a few others that do work. if you would like a link to these please let me know.

That would work, please do.