The Repo Man Mod PackNew Images Coming Soon!
ALL these mods RUN on the latest 0.8.9 version of the game.
A few people found them useful and suggested I post my pack here too (let me know what you think of the mods).
I claim NO rights or ownership to these mods, I have just compiled various mods that I have found both visually appealing and useful.
I have linked the main sources I use (when possible) for them, as you can find the most current updated versions on the linked pages.
Most files should be installed here: Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.8\ (pay attention to what folders like gui, flash, map, etc).
IF you choose to selectively install mods on your own, pay attention to the folders. Some mods have many folder, all which have specific placements.
- Jimbo Reticles
- Damage Panel (with hit log)
- Pogs Contour Icons (Simple Clear)
- Scope Shadow (Removes shadow in sniper mode)
- Damage Indicator
- Sixth Sense (icon only, audio alert in optional audio download HERE)
- Traverse Indicators
- GnomeFather's Gun Sounds Mod
* Custom made Sixth Sense audio alert (By NoblePlatoon)
* Custom game loading screens!
* Custom XVM Nickname folder (To add, files must be 64x64px and saved in .png format, to enable icon for a person, rename the icon to the player's in game name)
* Minimap Trunk indicator
For those who want instant gratification!
This link (http://www.mediafire...epoMods098D.zip), is my 0.8.9 Res_Mod folder made into a .zip, to install.
- Navigate to WoT \ Res_Mods \ *RENAME your 0.8.9 AND XVM folders you see there (or just delete it if you have no mods yet)
- Copy & Paste or drag MY 0.8.9 AND the "XVM" folders from the .zip file into your Res_mods folder
- Completely RESTART your game, and all the mods should work properly. Easiest way to notice, is if the login screen image is different.
If you need more help, leave a note here or find me in game.. :-)
** Disclaimer: With all mods, they are use at your own risk **