Jump to content


TheRepoMan Mod Pack 9.0 Edition!

TheRepoMan [-LEG-] XVM Jimbos Pogs GnomeFathers Locastans Custom Skins Custom Login Images New Rule Compliant

  • Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

TheRepoMan #321 Posted Jun 27 2013 - 22:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postabcdef12345, on Jun 27 2013 - 22:04, said:

How do I activate the large 6th sense flaming skull instead of the traditional light bulb?

That is the file located here (C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\icons) named "SixthSense", you can change it to any icon you'd prefer, the file just needs to be saved in .png format

abcdef12345 #322 Posted Jun 27 2013 - 23:00

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17278 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012

View PostTheRepoMan, on Jun 27 2013 - 22:53, said:

That is the file located here (C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\icons) named "SixthSense", you can change it to any icon you'd prefer, the file just needs to be saved in .png format

I like the skull, but it is not working. perhaps something needs to be renamed?

TheRepoMan #323 Posted Jun 27 2013 - 23:08

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postabcdef12345, on Jun 27 2013 - 23:00, said:

I like the skull, but it is not working. perhaps something needs to be renamed?

Are you using my pack? If so, did you just copy the folders just into 'res_mods' and not the 8.6 folder?

The other reason you might not see it, is your tank crews must have the perk (but you likely knew this).

abcdef12345 #324 Posted Jun 27 2013 - 23:23

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17278 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012

View PostTheRepoMan, on Jun 27 2013 - 23:08, said:

Are you using my pack? If so, did you just copy the folders just into 'res_mods' and not the 8.6 folder?

The other reason you might not see it, is your tank crews must have the perk (but you likely knew this).

Yes I am using your pack.  the icons folder is copied into the res_mods folder.  Assuming they need to be in the 8.6 folder?

Quizz #325 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 00:10

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7500 battles
  • 232
  • [DFA] DFA
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011
Thank you again RepoMan :)  Still the only mods I use for WOT.

TheRepoMan #326 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 01:21

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postabcdef12345, on Jun 27 2013 - 23:23, said:

Yes I am using your pack.  the icons folder is copied into the res_mods folder.  Assuming they need to be in the 8.6 folder?

No, only into res_mods

Colddawg #327 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 02:04

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 18518 battles
  • 1,228
  • [RS] RS
  • Member since:
    07-12-2010
speedtree isn't allowed anymore.  the 2nd and 3rd screenshots show speedtree.

TheRepoMan #328 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 02:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostColddawg, on Jun 28 2013 - 02:04, said:

speedtree isn't allowed anymore.  the 2nd and 3rd screenshots show speedtree.

You are incorrect, there are no banned mods on the NA server..

And if you dislike that option, feel free to remove that folder or find another pack :-)

Phyrman09 #329 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 02:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 17470 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012
Repo....I'm still not getting the individual player stats at the load screen and only sometimes the overall chance to win.  Also, once I'm in game and hit the tab button I don't get any kind of stats either, individual or overall chance to win.  Also, explain the concentric circles in the minimap around my tanks marker is again please?  Thank you.

TheRepoMan #330 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 02:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostPhyrman09, on Jun 28 2013 - 02:53, said:

Repo....I'm still not getting the individual player stats at the load screen and only sometimes the overall chance to win.  Also, once I'm in game and hit the tab button I don't get any kind of stats either, individual or overall chance to win.  Also, explain the concentric circles in the minimap around my tanks marker is again please?  Thank you.

Did you update your xvm.stat to the 1.5.0? If not you might google that, since linking to it isn't allowed in these forums. Or drop me a PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

TheRepoMan #331 Posted Jun 28 2013 - 03:40

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postdetangler, on Jun 27 2013 - 05:38, said:

if i don't press "alt," i get white squares above tank names and no hps. if i hold down alt, then i can see stuff. did you change a font or somethin?

Here's a bunch of fonts I've compiled add them and see if those help ya

CLICK HERE

detangler #332 Posted Jun 30 2013 - 00:41

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17338 battles
  • 1,213
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostTheRepoMan, on Jun 28 2013 - 03:40, said:

Here's a bunch of fonts I've compiled add them and see if those help ya

CLICK HERE
installed those fonts just fine, same thing.  hmm.  i literally have no other mods running besides your pack in 8.6.  what files are responsible for the altered HUD for tank icons over the tanks.  i don't mind the default version and may just delete them off my 8.6 mods file.

TheRepoMan #333 Posted Jun 30 2013 - 01:25

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postdetangler, on Jun 30 2013 - 00:41, said:

installed those fonts just fine, same thing.  hmm.  i literally have no other mods running besides your pack in 8.6.  what files are responsible for the altered HUD for tank icons over the tanks.  i don't mind the default version and may just delete them off my 8.6 mods file.

Not to sure what you're referring to now, do you have a screen shot by chance?

CBARoughneck #334 Posted Jun 30 2013 - 09:36

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 23594 battles
  • 1,172
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    10-03-2011
its the battleloading screen the font in the last two lines for left and right needs changed

prolly looks something like this
"formatLeft": "<font size='0{{c:xwn}}' face='Gunplay'><font color='{{c:xwn}}'>{{xwn}}</font>   <<<<<<<<<<<<<< the font needs changed to a font installed on ur pc or tace it out like mine looks like.


// Display format for the left Players Panel (macros allowed, see readme-en.txt).
    //
    "formatLeft":  "<font color='{{c:wn}}'>{{wn}}</font> <font color='#999999'>Xwn</font> <font color='{{c:xwn}}'>{{xwn}}</font> <font color='#999999'>Tb</font> <font color='{{c:t-battles}}'>{{t-battles}}</font> <font color='#999999'>Tw</font> <font color='{{c:wn}}'>{{t-wins}}</font>",
    // Display format for the right Players Panel (macros allowed, see readme-en.txt).
    //
    "formatRight":  "<font color='#999999'>Tw</font> <font color='{{c:wn}}'>{{t-wins}}</font> <font color='#999999'>Tb</font> <font color='{{c:t-battles}}'>{{t-battles}}</font> <font color='{{c:xwn}}'>{{xwn}}</font> <font color='#999999'>Xwn</font> <font color='{{c:wn}}'>{{wn}}</font>"
  }
}

EliotXII #335 Posted Jun 30 2013 - 10:25

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 8294 battles
  • 372
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012
I wanted so the map is possible?

TheRepoMan #336 Posted Jun 30 2013 - 12:40

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostEliotXII, on Jun 30 2013 - 10:25, said:

I wanted so the map is possible?

Try again??

abcdef12345 #337 Posted Jul 01 2013 - 07:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 17278 battles
  • 48
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012
To everyone not named TheRepoMan: Am I the only one that the 6th sense flaming skull does not work for?  All files and folders are in their correct places.

detangler #338 Posted Jul 02 2013 - 03:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17338 battles
  • 1,213
  • [LIMBO] LIMBO
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostTheRepoMan, on Jun 30 2013 - 01:25, said:

Not to sure what you're referring to now, do you have a screen shot by chance?

Been busy these past few days, haven't had a chance to finally respond.

WIthout "Alt" pressed, i get this with the white squares - no hp or %
Posted Image

With Alt pressed i get this
Posted Image

TheRepoMan #339 Posted Jul 09 2013 - 05:52

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

* UPDATE *
DOWNLOAD HERE

- Radial Menu mod added
- Mini Map mod added

TheRepoMan #340 Posted Jul 09 2013 - 06:02

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10695 battles
  • 757
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postdetangler, on Jul 02 2013 - 03:32, said:

Been busy these past few days, haven't had a chance to finally respond.

WIthout "Alt" pressed, i get this with the white squares - no hp or %
Spoiler                     
With Alt pressed i get this
Spoiler                     

At looking at your screen shots again, I've noticed you're not directly using my pack straight out. You've added mods that might conflict, and haven't got proper fonts and clanicon folders properly installed..




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users