The Repo Man Mod Pack
New Screen Shots!
In Game Stats
ALL these mods RUN on the latest 0.9.6 version of the game.
A few people found them useful and suggested I post my pack here too (let me know what you think of the mods).
I claim NO rights or ownership to these mods, I have just compiled various mods that I have found both visually appealing and useful.
I have linked the main sources I use (when possible) for them, as you can find the most current updated versions on the linked pages.
Most files should be installed here: Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\ (pay attention to what folders like gui, flash, map, etc).
IF you choose to selectively install mods on your own, pay attention to the folders. Some mods have many folders, all which have specific placements.
- Latest XVM with minimap options
- J1mbo's Reticles with Gun Restraints
- POGS Contour Icons (Simple Clear Color)
- Radial Menu (With Announcer v2)
- Damage Panel (by Cbaroughneck)
- Zoom IN/OUT (With zoom indicator)
- End of Battle Session Stats
Other Notable Options:
* No Video Intro
* Custom Login Images
* Custom 'thinking' wheel
* Various Vehicle Tank Skins
* Disabled affects
- Exhaust Pipe Smoke
- Destroyed Tanks
- Hitting Objects
- Destroyed Objects
- Tree Shake
For XVM users, this mod needs a "activation" in order to see stats in the game. If you have not done this prior to running a match, on the bottom right corner (in game), they've added a clickable link to do this.
For those who want instant gratification!
This link (http://www.mediafire.com/download/4op9is8p623j98f/Repomods096.zip), is my 0.9.6 Res_Mod folder made into a .zip, to install.
- Navigate to WoT \ Res_Mods \ *RENAME your 0.9.6 AND XVM folders you see there (or just delete it if you have no mods yet)
- Copy & Paste or drag everything from the .zip file into your Res_mods folder
- Completely RESTART your game, and all the mods should work properly. Easiest way to notice, is if the login screen image is different.
*My in game settings are all set to max everything at a screen resolution of 1920 by 1080. So some info panels might show in different places if you're on a different resolution. Most mods are setup to be adjustable if this happens.
If you need more help, leave a note here or find me in game.. :-)
~Approved by Wargaming NA staff ~AgentXIII
** Disclaimer: With all mods, they are use at your own risk **