You Ask, We Reply – April 19, 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

CLAIREB #121 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 12:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 21545 battles
  • [A4LH] A4LH
From what i have been reading a few people have had issues with the latest patch affecting the team speak. What if anything can be done to fix the issue?

Wolfshadow67 #122 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 14:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 17850 battles
I am looking at one of my tankers and next to his 89% skill rating there is a little golden symbol that looks like a bank.? I looked at his file but no indication is given and I can find no info that mentions such symbols. What is it for?

Wolfshadow67 #123 Posted Jun 24 2012 - 15:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 17850 battles
I asked noone replied, found out that it means that the person the bank symbol is on will get lions share of xp

graytip #124 Posted Jul 10 2012 - 04:05

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 17578 battles
  • [PN] PN
Having new content is great, yes. But when are you going to fix the problems we have had since we went public?

MM is still a joke. Going by weight truly is not working. You should be using a point system with tier limitations. You should NOT be using the combined weight of a platoon, as it automatically kicks them into a battle they absolutely cannot compete in.

Sighting system is still not even close to being accurate. ALL of us are sick and tired of looking directly at the spot where a incoming round was generated from and the offending platform REMAINS invisible. EVEN when it is well within sight range. Have any of you folks seen what happends when a tank fires its main gun? Not only does it generate a smoke cloud, but the release of all the compressed gasses kicks a large debris field (dust cloud, etc) into the air in front of it. Even your Hints at battle room load states that you become visible when you fire. And how about the fact of sitting completely covered in dense foilage, Camo net, not moving, never fired, and crew (ALL crew) trained to 100% camoflage, and I am still seen by an enemy tank at range and fired upon by him, and he remains invisible?

That is just 2 of the problems we have. But they are the LARGEST we have.

This game was more fair and fun while we were in BETA.  Bring back the enjoyment and FIX WHAT IS BROKEN FIRST. As a game developer fixing what is broken BEFRE new content should be your priority.

Plutopiate #125 Posted Jul 10 2012 - 04:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 46752 battles
  • [LOYAL] LOYAL
I understand having to bring in new game content (sometimes at the expense of delaying fixes) to keep the revenue stream flowing, but these new assault and encounter maps suck donkey buttocks. I am about ready to quit playing this game because I HATE the new modes and am pissed off because I have no option that would allow me to remove myself from these modes other than leaving the battle itself. At the very least give me the option to select whether I want to participate or not in these new modes. Man do they ever suck.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users