What are you guys complaining about?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Ryacck #1 Posted Apr 26 2012 - 11:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16193 battles
  • [BR4WL] BR4WL
I have the german heavys and they say the armor is getting weaker and guns now suck...what is going on here,should I run the usa heavys line...

Nytherr #2 Posted Apr 26 2012 - 12:07

First lieutenant

• Wiki Staff
  • 7018 battles
  • [ANZUS] ANZUS
The German tanks are now obsolete than any other, and will be until they release the new German Tank Destroyers Line. Just a thought. Even though that's the case, I still run my Jagdtiger and grinding for E-100.

GhostUnitVII #3 Posted Apr 26 2012 - 12:09

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18441 battles
  • [_EC_] _EC_
In my opinion the German tanks are fine, even though their TD's have been nerfed several times and easy to kill... sometimes. Usually what I mean by "easy", means that they are being stupid on the field, like being totally exposed or charging at you... As for German Heavys, they have the largest gun in the game now for the heavy tanks, the 150mm gun is only seen on the german heavy tank, the US tanks and the USSR do not have a "damage dealing" gun. So you give up some pen for damage, and gain a few pounds with that heavy thick armor, if people do not know the weakspots on a tank by then you do not deserve to drive a E75, E100 or the Maus. (to the people who complain how weak the German tanks are)

If a tank tree was to be criticized I say it would be the US Medium line, because the US tanks have been nerfed 3-4 times in a row now, and trying to fix a patton probably cost more to fix your Maus, E100, or the E75.

Dont get me wrong, I like the German tanks too ya know, they were the top in World War II. But after World War II Germany was banned from making tanks for a certain period of time. during that time, Russia and the United States were making the best.

So your guns are not weak, they are the best of THAT time period of tanks. The armor is the same just people dont know how to use it, and also they always... and I do mean always have their weak spots exposed to the enemy, like their lower frontal, or side back turret... THAT IS WHERE YOUR AMMO IS HERPDERP... and the side of their tanks.

I hope people learn to use high tier german tanks already because its getting annoying hearing people complaing how weak they are sense they were not changed that much. The E50 still stands tall, the E75 can destroy most tier 9's or 10's on the battlefield, the E100 can pop most tanks out there with 1 shell, with an averge damage of 700+, and as for the maus, its armor is still as tough to go though when I 1st started playing this game. So in my opinion nothing has changed much, its just been ballanced, to the Origional Specs.

Ghost-

pyantoryng #4 Posted Apr 26 2012 - 12:13

Major

• Players
  • 14590 battles
I believe all the controversy are piled around the end tier.

While I'm still happily run my King Tiger with the stock gun and having fun precision-shooting enemies with dirt cheap ammo and slowly grinding the JagdPz4 to the Jagdpanther.

Ryacck #5 Posted Apr 26 2012 - 12:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 16193 battles
  • [BR4WL] BR4WL
I like my king tiger and just got the e-75 and had a lowe for sometime,the e-75 still gets killed like everything else I have,seems to me the way I hear it when this game came out they were much better...al

GhostUnitVII #6 Posted Apr 26 2012 - 12:20

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18441 battles
  • [_EC_] _EC_
Oh trust me the E75 is still a boss of a tank, I drive an IS4 and have a tough time with them, I also know someone who has a E75 and he loves it, other than the expensive ammo and repair bills. It just takes practice to get better at a tank, I figured that out in my is4, when I 1st got it, and the same when i got the 130mm on it. But soon the IS4 will be a tier 10, and nobody can complain about how "OP" it is, because AGAIN people dont know where to aim at.