Jump to content


Enough is Enough JDAM


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
323 replies to this topic

lozarus #101 Posted May 01 2012 - 22:30

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37833 battles
  • 9,318
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 22:23, said:

Seriously audience.... To quote Gladiator: "Are you not entertained"?

At least you've stopped trying to be clever by teaching us how many heads a Chimera has not got and your quoting from one of the shittiest Epic films.

Erethrin #102 Posted May 01 2012 - 22:33

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 31871 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010
*yawn*

at least your clanmates seem to be socialy challenged enough to believe you

WallCandy #103 Posted May 01 2012 - 23:11

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 6507 battles
  • 301
  • [BT] BT
  • Member since:
    03-04-2011
Attention.

You are now reading all of Sneaky's posts in Gilbert Godfrey's voice.

That is all.

Pope_Shizzle #104 Posted May 01 2012 - 23:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26485 battles
  • 1,799
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011
Nobby Armstrong is an ass monkey as well.  In a game with him.  There are 5 enemies left versus me in my M40/43.  They have an arty on their team with 9 kills.  Epic game for him.  I offer, from one arty player to another, to let him get his Boelter (arty needs 10 kills for it) by coming in the open for him to get me.  I come in the open and Nobby steals the kill.  He's an ass monkey.  Perhaps I was naive to think that someone from JDAM would respect some good sportsmanship and let one of his teammates get the richly deserved and highly illusive arty Boelter.  I was wrong.  JDAM is not getting a bad rap from Sneaky.  JDAM is rotten to its core.  Ass monkeys, the lot of them.

LogicWeasel #105 Posted May 01 2012 - 23:38

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 13004 battles
  • 548
  • Member since:
    08-06-2010

View PostPope_Shizzle, on May 01 2012 - 23:31, said:

Nobby Armstrong is an ass monkey as well.  In a game with him.  There are 5 enemies left versus me in my M40/43.  They have an arty on their team with 9 kills.  Epic game for him.  I offer, from one arty player to another, to let him get his Boelter (arty needs 10 kills for it) by coming in the open for him to get me.  I come in the open and Nobby steals the kill.  He's an ass monkey.  Perhaps I was naive to think that someone from JDAM would respect some good sportsmanship and let one of his teammates get the richly deserved and highly illusive arty Boelter.  I was wrong.  JDAM is not getting a bad rap from Sneaky.  JDAM is rotten to its core.  Ass monkeys, the lot of them.

You're an Internet Pope, you should Excommunicate the lot of them.  Also make me a Logical Cardinal, that'd be cool.

Pope_Shizzle #106 Posted May 01 2012 - 23:51

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26485 battles
  • 1,799
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011

View PostLogicWeasel, on May 01 2012 - 23:38, said:

You're an Internet Pope, you should Excommunicate the lot of them.  Also make me a Logical Cardinal, that'd be cool.

So it is written, so shall it be done.   In the name of Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, and Notorious B.I.G., Amen.

FarmerNinke #107 Posted May 01 2012 - 23:53

    Private

  • Players
  • 46204 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 22:23, said:

Translation:

Waaaaaaaaa, but we do not want to play tanks. We do not want to have battles. We want to talk to everyone around us and pass information to everyone so that we are friends with everyone, enemies of none. We want to debate decisions for hours. We never want to do anything apart from threaten people with bigger stronger clans and scare people off with our spies. GGG2R the Chimera clan that has very few fighters and cannot possibly manage more than 3 provinces, we hate SNeaKY. (Everything is his fault, not ours for being two faced, lying, BS'ing, manipulators). BLAME SNEAKY, YEA IT IS ALL HIS FAULT THAT WE LOST 15-6. NOT OUR POOR TANKING SKILLS.

We want to allow everyone to fight amongst themselves and then we can pick up a province or two as long as no one else wants it... If they do, we will cry like little girlies in the forums and tell everyone how horrible they are.

This from a man, that threatened to blow my head off with a gun in T.S. when we had a disagreement. (Not particularly good diplomacy methinks).

To be frank Farmer... (You are an actor, full of a big puffed out chest, great at talking a good game. Then you bring nothing to the table).

If I were in your clan, I would be embarrassed to have such a cry baby leading it.

A more manly thing to say would be: Well GG SNeaKY, your team played better on the night. Good luck travelling South as you wished. We wanted you to keep fighting with Honey Badgers and stay the hell away from us. Because that way we could sit here and be all popular and stuff. While feeding everyone information about everyone.

Instead we get: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we hate SNeaKY! Boo hoo sob sob.

Seriously Farmer, are you not embarrassed?

Seriously audience.... To quote Gladiator: "Are you not entertained"?



Well thank you for the translation Sneaky. But in reality it is you, that is constantly crying. Complaining constantly about SSGS and G sitting where they are, and that WOT designed the maps for clans like them. When in reality, those clans have helped many start up clans become very good clans. I have seen nothing but outstanding sportsmanship, and leadership from Yankee and Armsdealer. Now I understand why you are so jealous of them. They run their clans in a professional manner. Unlike yourself, that has nothing but your own interest at heart. Even when you talk about your clan battles, it is you that is "epic" and how stupid the rest of your teamates are. As for the battle the other night, well done JDAM!! You have many good tankers and played an excellent battle. But as for you Sneaky, you had another "epic" batchat run, the first one dead, within the first 4 minutes, just sitting in the map, making no apparent attempt to help your team. This is the first time I have played against you in battle, though your stats look good, I was not impressed by your play, and you looked very confused and played irratically running into the side of the mountain. As I was watching you from my arty as I hit you. I also have the replay to prove this, for I am sure as you spin the tale of your epic batchat run. As for you fantasizing about being in our clan I can dash that dream of yours right now. As for not fighting, I know we held Troms for 16 days, beating some very respectable clans ( Red Sky, NAG, Semper and others)and then fought our way inland. I would think Even a player of your limited intelligence knows you must fight to keep a landing every night. As for our agreements we had with our neighbors, we upheld our end, but some of our neighbors did not, and they know which one they are. But goodluck to them because Sneaky was also trying to get us to attack them right before the battle last night. Sneaky I hope you get over your little man syndrome in real life, trying to make yourself big in a game. Meth kills, get some help.

Jakarta_Jack #108 Posted May 01 2012 - 23:56

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 39060 battles
  • 117
  • [B-O-W] B-O-W
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
Sneaky may be a bastard, but he is our bastard.  Like all the messianic leaders he has his faults but accurately appraising and speaking to the strategic & tactical situation is not among them.  We will follow him through the gates of hell or GGG2R headquarters, whichever come first.  

I was under the impression that WOT is a fighting game and not a farming one.  Time for GGG2R to rally your bannermen from the porches of their gold farms, clean the rust from your tanks and join us in battle to settle this.   I am sure you will have no problem mopping up a bunch of socially challenged misfits like us.  

Time to put up or shut up.

Jack in Jakarta

PS:  I bet you spend a lot of time in the principals office at school reporting all the kids that gave you a rough time and call the police when the neighbors dog barks.    No one likes sniveling tattle tails.

ChairInABasket #109 Posted May 02 2012 - 00:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 10998 battles
  • 335
  • [NDP] NDP
  • Member since:
    08-08-2010
You are damaged goods.

__Worm__ #110 Posted May 02 2012 - 00:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 28228 battles
  • 3,670
  • [WANKO] WANKO
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011
Posted Image

therowman #111 Posted May 02 2012 - 01:00

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 9938 battles
  • 5,663
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 09:46, said:


We had about 18 great players and could never field two teams at the same time. When we did we had to scrabble together people that were not nearly skilled enough. I have no personal grudges against anyone, thank you very much.


What happened to Jdam has 4 A teams.



Also


View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 10:04, said:

This made me laugh... last post from me :)



5:04


2 post and 44 mins later

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 10:48, said:

Classic one liner! Brilliant! Kudos Lozarus :):D

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 12:28, said:


View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 14:19, said:


View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 22:05, said:


View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 22:23, said:



H8t3rs_Lie #112 Posted May 02 2012 - 02:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View Postl_Worm_l, on May 02 2012 - 00:39, said:

Posted Image

Enough said. Gossip mongers.

NobbyArmstrong #113 Posted May 02 2012 - 02:31

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 20010 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    09-24-2010

View PostPope_Shizzle, on May 01 2012 - 23:31, said:

Nobby Armstrong is an ass monkey as well.  In a game with him.  There are 5 enemies left versus me in my M40/43.  They have an arty on their team with 9 kills.  Epic game for him.  I offer, from one arty player to another, to let him get his Boelter (arty needs 10 kills for it) by coming in the open for him to get me.  I come in the open and Nobby steals the kill.  He's an ass monkey.  Perhaps I was naive to think that someone from JDAM would respect some good sportsmanship and let one of his teammates get the richly deserved and highly illusive arty Boelter.  I was wrong.  JDAM is not getting a bad rap from Sneaky.  JDAM is rotten to its core.  Ass monkeys, the lot of them.

Pope_Shizzle i do apologize for that shot i took it because the arty player you talk of had taken the shot and missed, i instinctively hit the trigger then realized what was happening with the kill situation and the Boelters medal there is no way i would have deliberately stole as you say one kill.I myself have been in the same situation for top guns etc. please except my apology. Nobby Armstrong

Pope_Shizzle #114 Posted May 02 2012 - 03:35

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26485 battles
  • 1,799
  • Member since:
    07-08-2011

View PostNobbyArmstrong, on May 02 2012 - 02:31, said:

Pope_Shizzle i do apologize for that shot i took it because the arty player you talk of had taken the shot and missed, i instinctively hit the trigger then realized what was happening with the kill situation and the Boelters medal there is no way i would have deliberately stole as you say one kill.I myself have been in the same situation for top guns etc. please except my apology. Nobby Armstrong

Well, shizzle.  Now I feel like an ass.  No worries, it's a common occurrence for me.  If I'm not being an ass clown, I'm asleep or in court.  No apologies necessary to me.  I was going to die either way.  The poor schlop in the GWE with 9 kills is who I felt bad for.  I looked him up after the game and he is mediocre at best in his E.  That was a once in a lifetime game for him.  Was going to be as close to a 2500 point arty game as someone can get.  Oh well, its just internet tanks.

DivHunter #115 Posted May 02 2012 - 05:56

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 153 battles
  • 230
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on Mar 07 2012 - 13:25, said:

It is very important that you behave in a polite manner when you are representing our clan.

:Smile-hiding:

lozarus #116 Posted May 02 2012 - 09:46

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37833 battles
  • 9,318
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostJakarta_Jack, on May 01 2012 - 23:56, said:

Sneaky may be a bastard, but he is our bastard.  Like all the messianic leaders he has his faults but accurately appraising and speaking to the strategic & tactical situation is not among them.  We will follow him through the gates of hell or GGG2R headquarters, whichever come first.  

I was under the impression that WOT is a fighting game and not a farming one.  Time for GGG2R to rally your bannermen from the porches of their gold farms, clean the rust from your tanks and join us in battle to settle this.   I am sure you will have no problem mopping up a bunch of socially challenged misfits like us.  

Time to put up or shut up.

Jack in Jakarta

PS:  I bet you spend a lot of time in the principals office at school reporting all the kids that gave you a rough time and call the police when the neighbors dog barks.    No one likes sniveling tattle tails.

So now JDAM is a cult, has Sneaky given you brain-dead sheep followers the date for Armageddon yet?

P.S. JDAM members creating alt forum accounts and spamming reports much? - Hypocrite.

PubKat #117 Posted May 02 2012 - 16:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 9836 battles
  • 3,347
  • Member since:
    06-18-2011
Jezz I take one night off for a date and come back to this debacle.

A: I never threatened to shoot you in the head with a gun. I might have called you a F*n piece of S.

B: Your right we never kept our word with you, because we knew what kind of snake you were.

C: What information could we pass onto you as we were not fighting our neighbors? What could we say our neighbors to the south took on IR, IR is coming back. Man that is some real great super secret info we gave you.

D: Came to us saying you would take care of 5CAD because you wanted to go wipe our IR. Red sky, and 37th got there first, then you decided you were going to wipe out HBS they proved to be too good for you, and lastly you decided you were going to go south again to wipe out 37th, Semper Fi, and any other clan that was in Sweden.

E: This topic was partly made so we could try to end the flame wars in our neighbors embassy's. See how friendly we are!

F: This is the grade I give you, because you really have drained all of my will power to even want to play this game any more. Congrats on being the 2nd most cause of people quitting this game 2nd only to obesity.

H8t3rs_Lie #118 Posted May 02 2012 - 16:59

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011
Read next post

Edited by SNeaKY_BuGGeR, May 02 2012 - 17:07.


H8t3rs_Lie #119 Posted May 02 2012 - 17:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostOwnedGb1, on May 02 2012 - 16:17, said:

Jezz I take one night off for a date and come back to this debacle.

A: I never threatened to shoot you in the head with a gun. I might have called you a F*n piece of S.

B: Your right we never kept our word with you, because we knew what kind of snake you were.

C: What information could we pass onto you as we were not fighting our neighbors? What could we say our neighbors to the south took on IR, IR is coming back. Man that is some real great super secret info we gave you.

D: Came to us saying you would take care of 5CAD because you wanted to go wipe our IR. Red sky, and 37th got there first, then you decided you were going to wipe out HBS they proved to be too good for you, and lastly you decided you were going to go south again to wipe out 37th, Semper Fi, and any other clan that was in Sweden.

E: This topic was partly made so we could try to end the flame wars in our neighbors embassy's. See how friendly we are!

F: This is the grade I give you, because you really have drained all of my will power to even want to play this game any more. Congrats on being the 2nd most cause of people quitting this game 2nd only to obesity.

Point A; = That was Farmer Ninke not you.
Point B: = Well that is your opinion (A wrong one fuelled by rumours and gossip) and you talked to me like I was your child. (Thanks for making it publicly known that you DO manipulate and use people for your own benefit).
Point C = No you were not fighting your neighbours, you were target practice for 5th Canadian.
Point D = 5th Cad, YOU asked US to help you with. As regards the rest of the utter BS in this sentence. FFS what planet are you on? Have you been drinking halucinagens? HBS gained our respect, from fighting well. (Unlike you). The rest of this sentence is so much B.S. and blatant poop stirring with the biggest wooden spoon ever! Your lies are laughable sir!
Point E = This topic was made to stir up as much poo as possible and to deflect the attention from you by screaming at the top of your voice: "It is all sneaky's fault! Blame everything bad that has ever happened in the history of the world on him"!
Point F = The grade that I give to your tanking skills. If you are leaving the game, no one shall miss you. You are probably better off in a game like: "Farmville".

So endeth the lesson.
You are so full of utter undeniable drivel it is almost unfathomable as to the lengths, that you will go to, to try to get out of being the most cowardly person that I have ever had the misfortune to speak to.

I AM NOT YOUR SCAPEGOAT. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR MIND SIR.
You made your bed, now lay in it.

LogicWeasel #120 Posted May 02 2012 - 17:03

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 13004 battles
  • 548
  • Member since:
    08-06-2010
I hate Wallcandy, thanks to his stupid post in JDAM's Embassy I can't stop reading Sneaky's posts in Gilbert Gottfried's voice.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users