Jump to content


Enough is Enough JDAM


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
323 replies to this topic

NeboCema #21 Posted May 01 2012 - 04:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 30178 battles
  • 3,260
  • [UFTS] UFTS
  • Member since:
    02-17-2011
Not at all  , i just find this post inappropriate ,once a sucker always a sucker ?

shaneholl #22 Posted May 01 2012 - 05:06

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 21857 battles
  • 874
  • Member since:
    06-01-2011
This is a post just for show. I know old friends in JDAM, but I also have friends in RELIC that don't like JDAM, so it is impossible to take sides on the forums, however, with that being said, this isn't Commander to Commander, this is Commander to Public. So again, your post is just for show.

6TEKEL9 #23 Posted May 01 2012 - 05:12

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30695 battles
  • 369
  • Member since:
    06-19-2011
Funny how so many just blames Sneaky Assuming he's acting alone with mindless drones to do his bidding, I can assure you that is not the case, he can't do anything without the support of the members in JDAM.
An aliance & or an agreement requires two partys to help each other out or do as agreed. We did both over the past month for GGG2R and got nothing in return other then refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

What would you expect to happen with such a one sided aliance.

Xperimented #24 Posted May 01 2012 - 05:24

    Private

  • Players
  • 24478 battles
  • 6
  • [ZMAJ] ZMAJ
  • Member since:
    03-23-2011

View PostNeboCema, on May 01 2012 - 04:57, said:

Not at all  , i just find this post inappropriate ,once a sucker always a sucker ?

Well I don't have a dog in this fight but, I have to disagree with you on this and I'm not going to comment on principles due to you are in a position of leadership so maybe your post is not so appropriate. After all the comments and dealings this one player Sneaky Bugger has done this comes down to being responsible as a leader and setting a good example and remember "We encourage what we tolerate"

http://forum.worldof...ost__p__1823844

Lowecore #25 Posted May 01 2012 - 05:53

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11693 battles
  • 454
  • Member since:
    09-17-2011

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

Funny how so many just blames Sneaky Assuming he's acting alone with mindless drones to do his bidding, I can assure you that is not the case, he can't do anything without the support of the members in JDAM.
An aliance & or an agreement requires two partys to help each other out or do as agreed. We did both over the past month for GGG2R and got nothing in return other then refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

What would you expect to happen with such a one sided aliance.

hmm.. this might be true, but can I ask you one thing? Given your ( JDAM's ) track record, and standing in the community, can you really expect anyone to take an alliance with JDAM any more serious than maybe a NAP? It really doesnt surprise me thatone of your allies decided not to support you in 'x' maneuvers, and I dont think it should surprise you either.

Good, trustworthy, and honorable allies are hard to come by. If you have them, be grateful.

SquatchJr #26 Posted May 01 2012 - 05:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13259 battles
  • 43
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

Funny how so many just blames Sneaky Assuming he's acting alone with mindless drones to do his bidding, I can assure you that is not the case, he can't do anything without the support of the members in JDAM.
An aliance & or an agreement requires two partys to help each other out or do as agreed. We did both over the past month for GGG2R and got nothing in return other then refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

What would you expect to happen with such a one sided aliance.

STOP!!! Re-read your post please this is the reason why this thread was made you have never heard or spoken to us and we have never had an ALLIANCE with your clan. You are going on information that is rumor or that has been brought back to you to illicit the certain response by Mr Bugger to approach his motives. We have had good neighbor policies and NAPS with many clans just as everyone has. Think for a second, well we only know what is brought back us!! Is it the truth? Has Your Diplomat Nobby ever come into our TS only your DC Sneaky. No responses from here on out from me,
Your DC posted this!

http://forum.worldof...ost__p__1782549 so why did you come up here?

We have been up here for months held TROMS for 16 days, why exactly would we need to summon anyone up here? We have had great battles and games RMAD, Stars & Stripes, Red Sky, 5CAD, HBS. See the logic in the situation and be careful your not destroyed from within. A leader must take responsibility for his organization and his people's actions.

Be Safe ...

H8t3rs_Lie #27 Posted May 01 2012 - 06:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

Funny how so many just blames Sneaky Assuming he's acting alone with mindless drones to do his bidding, I can assure you that is not the case, he can't do anything without the support of the members in JDAM.
An aliance & or an agreement requires two partys to help each other out or do as agreed. We did both over the past month for GGG2R and got nothing in return other then refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

What would you expect to happen with such a one sided aliance.


Thank you for letting everyone know.

More drama. From someone that comes from The "Chimera Clan". The clan with many faces. You talk and promise and do nothing. You were happy to portray me and JDAM as the bad evil invaders. WHEN YOU asked us to help you out. You sir are the manipulator. The clan that benefitted from us handing territory to you when we decided to get out.

Then you spat in our faces. Ungrateful.

Despite this, we do not hate you. We know that there are many clans that do not like to fight.

Erethrin #28 Posted May 01 2012 - 06:08

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 31912 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010
i thought that thread was meant for samjax , not sneaky bastard


Edit: clanmate pointed out to me that i mixed his forum name :/

Squatch #29 Posted May 01 2012 - 06:39

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 26821 battles
  • 36
  • Member since:
    03-31-2011
This is from a former member of JDAM who had the good fortune to meet the GGG2R clan from our time on the map.  We never handed "our" territory over to GGG2R, we got our asses kicked off the map by a couple of bigger, more competent and superior clans.  GGG2R was already in the area, not because of any help from JDAM they did it on their own.  They simply moved into the void left from JDAM and seeing how they are still there obviously speaks to how GGG2R conducts themselves or those clans would have taken them out as well.  
     I am sorry Sneaky but the way you conduct yourself is one of the reasons I and quite a few of the core members left JDAM.  We have a higher moral code and being associated with you and the way you conduct JDAM business was a compromise on our principles.  As leadership in JDAM I was grouped into the same disdain that so many hold for you.  I wasnt able to function properly while I was compromising who and what I am and it was draining my desire to play the game.  
     There is and was many great people in JDAM, their personalities and their tanking skill.  Its what made it fun in the beginning.  But as our success grew I believe you found an opportunity to turn JDAM into your own personal weapon to attack those you have had disagreements with in the past.  We all know who they are and quite honestly most of them are serious players in this game.  And by this game game I am adhereing to the way all clans have to interact with one another as they sit on the global map.  
     You have skills Sneaky but unfortunately you let your ego get in the way and took JDAM from what could have been another great clan on the global map to the virtual whipping boy of WoT.  GGG2R hasnt needed yours or JDAM's help to get on the map or stay on the map. They never asked you to come and help removing any clan.  You on the other hand asked for our help in attacking HBS after you told them JDAM was going to wipe them out and as I look on the map I see HBS still there.  Why does the almighty Sneaky with the powerful hand of JDAM need the assistance of another clan?  
     I really enjoyed my early days with JDAM, Sam is a good guy that just wants to grind his tanks.  His stats are impressive, he only plays pub matches, never really platoons, just drives solo to be the best he can be.  Alot like you Sneaky but Sam doesnt get involved with this forum bs.  Thats maybe the problem, he has been too absentee and allowed you to take over.  In our battle tonight I didnt see many of the old guard, only Deepsy ( a great arty player ) from the way back days.  Where is Aficionado? Seen he left, yes I know to start a sister clan but I cant help but think it was to distance himself from what JDAM has become.  MacerKacer? Illogical??  These are good players and most importantly great people.  I am saddened that I dont get to interact with them but the cost of remaining in JDAM was too high to pay.
     You know me Sneaky and I dont hold any malice towards you, but I understand you and always knew where I sat.  I can pretty much tolerate anyone but the affiliation with what you have transformed JDAM into was even too much for me to take.
     To all the former and current JDAM members that I have met and formed a friendship with, I thank you, but I am not sorry for leaving what I considered a clan that conducted itself poorly and tried to presented itself as something it never was:  
Classy, respected and honest
Take care all, happy tanking
Squatch

kiem #30 Posted May 01 2012 - 08:17

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 13139 battles
  • 616
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 06:00, said:

You talk and promise and do nothing.

lol dont you do the same exact thing?

Gyarados #31 Posted May 01 2012 - 08:31

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 14357 battles
  • 11,504
  • [RDDT] RDDT
  • Member since:
    07-09-2010

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

We did both over the past month for GGG2R and got nothing in return other then refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

GGG2R and got nothing in return other then  refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

GGG2R[...]refusal to help us while you greedily horded gold.

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

GGG2R greedily horded gold.

>Northern Scandinavian provinces...far from a capital...

http://whereissarah....sh-confused.jpg

KlingonSpoonPosition #32 Posted May 01 2012 - 09:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 42219 battles
  • 610
  • Member since:
    05-12-2011

View PostSquatch, on May 01 2012 - 06:39, said:

This is from a former member of JDAM who had the good fortune to meet the GGG2R clan from our time on the map.  We never handed "our" territory over to GGG2R, we got our asses kicked off the map by a couple of bigger, more competent and superior clans.  GGG2R was already in the area, not because of any help from JDAM they did it on their own.  They simply moved into the void left from JDAM and seeing how they are still there obviously speaks to how GGG2R conducts themselves or those clans would have taken them out as well.  
     I am sorry Sneaky but the way you conduct yourself is one of the reasons I and quite a few of the core members left JDAM.  We have a higher moral code and being associated with you and the way you conduct JDAM business was a compromise on our principles.  As leadership in JDAM I was grouped into the same disdain that so many hold for you.  I wasnt able to function properly while I was compromising who and what I am and it was draining my desire to play the game.  
     There is and was many great people in JDAM, their personalities and their tanking skill.  Its what made it fun in the beginning.  But as our success grew I believe you found an opportunity to turn JDAM into your own personal weapon to attack those you have had disagreements with in the past.  We all know who they are and quite honestly most of them are serious players in this game.  And by this game game I am adhereing to the way all clans have to interact with one another as they sit on the global map.  
     You have skills Sneaky but unfortunately you let your ego get in the way and took JDAM from what could have been another great clan on the global map to the virtual whipping boy of WoT.  GGG2R hasnt needed yours or JDAM's help to get on the map or stay on the map. They never asked you to come and help removing any clan.  You on the other hand asked for our help in attacking HBS after you told them JDAM was going to wipe them out and as I look on the map I see HBS still there.  Why does the almighty Sneaky with the powerful hand of JDAM need the assistance of another clan?  
     I really enjoyed my early days with JDAM, Sam is a good guy that just wants to grind his tanks.  His stats are impressive, he only plays pub matches, never really platoons, just drives solo to be the best he can be.  Alot like you Sneaky but Sam doesnt get involved with this forum bs.  Thats maybe the problem, he has been too absentee and allowed you to take over.  In our battle tonight I didnt see many of the old guard, only Deepsy ( a great arty player ) from the way back days.  Where is Aficionado? Seen he left, yes I know to start a sister clan but I cant help but think it was to distance himself from what JDAM has become.  MacerKacer? Illogical??  These are good players and most importantly great people.  I am saddened that I dont get to interact with them but the cost of remaining in JDAM was too high to pay.
     You know me Sneaky and I dont hold any malice towards you, but I understand you and always knew where I sat.  I can pretty much tolerate anyone but the affiliation with what you have transformed JDAM into was even too much for me to take.
     To all the former and current JDAM members that I have met and formed a friendship with, I thank you, but I am not sorry for leaving what I considered a clan that conducted itself poorly and tried to presented itself as something it never was:  
Classy, respected and honest
Take care all, happy tanking
Squatch



couldn't have said it better. What he said +1.

Xperiment #33 Posted May 01 2012 - 09:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 8493 battles
  • 1,425
  • [11A_D] 11A_D
  • Member since:
    07-16-2011

View Postmesowar, on May 01 2012 - 05:12, said:

Funny how so many just blames Sneaky Assuming he's acting alone with mindless drones to do his bidding, I can assure you that is not the case, he can't do anything without the support of the members in JDAM.

Well it's less like blaming Sneaky and more like giving the other members of JDAM the benefit of the doubt. After all Sneaky at least claims to not represent the views of JDAM in his sig (although we all know that's not completely true). But if it is like mesowar says then perhaps we are giving the remaining members of JDAM too much credit.

If I were in a clan whose leaders made fools of themselves, behaved like bullies and cheats, and regularly committed diplomatic suicide, I would have left long ago, and I can't help but question why so many in JDAM haven't already.

Huckleberry4u #34 Posted May 01 2012 - 09:28

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18219 battles
  • 161
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
hoard
verb (used with object) 2.to accumulate for preservation, future use, etc., in a hidden or carefully guarded place: to hoard food during a shortage.


horde
1.a large group, multitude, number, etc.; a mass or crowd: a horde of tourists. 2.a tribe or troop of Asian nomads.3.any nomadic group.4.a moving pack or swarm of animals: A horde of mosquitoes invaded the camp.

H8t3rs_Lie #35 Posted May 01 2012 - 09:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostSquatch, on May 01 2012 - 06:39, said:

This is from a former member of JDAM who had the good fortune to meet the GGG2R clan from our time on the map.  We never handed "our" territory over to GGG2R, we got our asses kicked off the map by a couple of bigger, more competent and superior clans.  GGG2R was already in the area, not because of any help from JDAM they did it on their own.  They simply moved into the void left from JDAM and seeing how they are still there obviously speaks to how GGG2R conducts themselves or those clans would have taken them out as well.  
     I am sorry Sneaky but the way you conduct yourself is one of the reasons I and quite a few of the core members left JDAM.  We have a higher moral code and being associated with you and the way you conduct JDAM business was a compromise on our principles.  As leadership in JDAM I was grouped into the same disdain that so many hold for you.  I wasnt able to function properly while I was compromising who and what I am and it was draining my desire to play the game.  
     There is and was many great people in JDAM, their personalities and their tanking skill.  Its what made it fun in the beginning.  But as our success grew I believe you found an opportunity to turn JDAM into your own personal weapon to attack those you have had disagreements with in the past.  We all know who they are and quite honestly most of them are serious players in this game.  And by this game game I am adhereing to the way all clans have to interact with one another as they sit on the global map.  
     You have skills Sneaky but unfortunately you let your ego get in the way and took JDAM from what could have been another great clan on the global map to the virtual whipping boy of WoT.  GGG2R hasnt needed yours or JDAM's help to get on the map or stay on the map. They never asked you to come and help removing any clan.  You on the other hand asked for our help in attacking HBS after you told them JDAM was going to wipe them out and as I look on the map I see HBS still there.  Why does the almighty Sneaky with the powerful hand of JDAM need the assistance of another clan?  
     I really enjoyed my early days with JDAM, Sam is a good guy that just wants to grind his tanks.  His stats are impressive, he only plays pub matches, never really platoons, just drives solo to be the best he can be.  Alot like you Sneaky but Sam doesnt get involved with this forum bs.  Thats maybe the problem, he has been too absentee and allowed you to take over.  In our battle tonight I didnt see many of the old guard, only Deepsy ( a great arty player ) from the way back days.  Where is Aficionado? Seen he left, yes I know to start a sister clan but I cant help but think it was to distance himself from what JDAM has become.  MacerKacer? Illogical??  These are good players and most importantly great people.  I am saddened that I dont get to interact with them but the cost of remaining in JDAM was too high to pay.
     You know me Sneaky and I dont hold any malice towards you, but I understand you and always knew where I sat.  I can pretty much tolerate anyone but the affiliation with what you have transformed JDAM into was even too much for me to take.
     To all the former and current JDAM members that I have met and formed a friendship with, I thank you, but I am not sorry for leaving what I considered a clan that conducted itself poorly and tried to presented itself as something it never was:  
Classy, respected and honest
Take care all, happy tanking
Squatch

What an unbelievable load of utter drivvle.

We had about 18 great players and could never field two teams at the same time. When we did we had to scrabble together people that were not nearly skilled enough. I have no personal grudges against anyone, thank you very much.

You are the manipulators and you now think that you can win in the forums instead of in your tanks. You have been passing us info about honey badgers, slagging off I.R. Gloating over the victory against the 37th, when we encounter battled them on your behalf and told you what strat that they used. (Incidently it was a great one). Then you try and state how brilliant you were to defend it. When I personally told you the best way to do it! (As any good ally would). You needed us to defeat the 5th Canadian people because you were losing so much ground to them.

You disgust me with your attitude.


You are the: "Chimera Clan". You want to be everyone's friend as long as it is beneficial to you. You jumped on I.R. When they could not field 4 teams in one night. Talk about vultures.... Then you have the front to attack me personally in the forums!

Erethrin #36 Posted May 01 2012 - 09:52

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 31912 battles
  • 28
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010
that made me smile , that day you came into our teamspeak , told us that you gonna move south , and that you wanted us to give you vasterbotten.
we said that we had no intention to give it away , and log out saying that you dont care that you already placed the chips.
problem is 37th also attacked us and they beaten you.

im gonna do a little speculation here , but i believe im right :P im sure when you log out you went to your ts telling jdam that we were gonna give it peacefully , and your plan would be to bring 15 tanks and when we defend , you woulda said to your clan that we betrayed our word.
hopefully somebody in jdam gonna come here and comfirm this.

lozarus #37 Posted May 01 2012 - 09:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37914 battles
  • 9,318
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010
The last thing anyone needs is JDAM to have competent leadership, this is why Sneaky_bugger should be allowed to continue his reign of mediocrity, and SamJax should remain a non-entity, picking up the fallout from Sneaky's moral hazard.

British Intelligence during WW2 had several opportunities from 1941 onwards to assassinate the big man, they decided against it because it was counter-productive to the war effort, citing the strategic value of such a target had far greater positive applications for the final war effort, exactly where he was, at the top moving troops around.

P.S. Question:

What sort of leadership would parade their clan around like a Peacock in spring, when they can't field a minimum of 2 teams? The going rate for any clan of significance is to put 2-3 teams a night out simultaneously without any significant drop in overall ability between them.

H8t3rs_Lie #38 Posted May 01 2012 - 10:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011
http://t1.gstatic.co...eNYS53TB3wOCkvy



Check this out it explains your actions perfectly.
I have nothing further to say. No more troll food from me.




H8t3rs_Lie #39 Posted May 01 2012 - 10:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 42598 battles
  • 2,295
  • [8500] 8500
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011

View PostFeldmarschall_E_Rommel, on May 01 2012 - 02:39, said:

crybaby.
jdam is lol in the forums, as they give us clowns to laugh at and drama to partake in.
jdam is lol in CW also, as noone is afraid of them.

why u cryin, crybaby? everyone loves a bad guy.


This made me laugh... last post from me :)

lozarus #40 Posted May 01 2012 - 10:07

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 37914 battles
  • 9,318
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-07-2010

View PostSNeaKY_BuGGeR, on May 01 2012 - 10:01, said:

http://t1.gstatic.co...eNYS53TB3wOCkvy



Check this out it explains your actions perfectly.
I have nothing further to say. No more troll food from me.

In you're case it starts out the same way it ends.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users