Different voice packs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

the_scotsman #1 Posted May 08 2012 - 17:42

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hey all, up until recently I'd slightly modded my World of Tanks game voices to use the excellent Russian tanker voices that the EU server has access to, rather than the whiny, boring sounding american voices. Unfortunately for me, 7.3 reset my voices to American and the NA client does not include support for maybe people living in USA who would prefer to hear voices of a more proper language for their tankers. The site I had found for the russian voice pack from before is now 404'd, can anyone help and find me a way to gain access to russian voice files, either as link or perhaps if there is a way involving downloading EU client and transfering files?

husband #2 Posted May 08 2012 - 18:09

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
1. all you need to do is wait for the mod developers to create russian voice packs.
2. even easier, if you haven't tried it already, you could move your mod files from your 7.2 folder to your 7.3 folder and see which ones work (most probably still do)
3. I believe there is a mod coming out that will have all Russians talk with the proper accent as established by Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October.
4. Well maybe I made number 3 up.
5. My wife had never seen "Highlander" and fell off the couch laughing when Sean Connery's expert Spanish accent came out.

Edited by husband, May 08 2012 - 18:09.