You Ask We Reply, May 14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

GGhost01 #81 Posted May 24 2012 - 06:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31376 battles
  • [-RH-] -RH-
I was wondering if WOT would make a checkable box in the settings to keep the blue lag curser on at all times without always hitting the cap locks and zero keyboard buttons before every battle?

Tripzter #82 Posted May 24 2012 - 19:05

Captain

• Players
  • 16767 battles

View Postmcpuffin, on May 24 2012 - 08:33, said:

I want to ask when and where this game devs will make a HACKER reporting website. THERE ARE HACKS with noobs who use spg that never miss and shoot through mountains, when your sitting  on the wall of the mountain..... noob spg that dont need spotters.... there are hacks please make reporting website.... u want my proof of hackers existence, look up this person profile "removed~ Yankee" he is a hacker who unlock high tiers using cheats. end of story

That's funny to see this guy go as far as posting on the forums...i thought it was just a bad troll in game.  I played a battle with this guy yesterday.  I shot him over the mountain with my SU8.  The guy wasn't hiding or anything he was just sitting there camping right near the water side on the snow map.  And then for the rest of the game he repeatedly insulted me with profanity.  The spotter was a player that went around the middle side of the map.

How does one "hack" to unlock an SU8 when he's gone the entire arty line TO the SU8?

sir_duke_Howizter #83 Posted May 24 2012 - 20:33

Private

• Players
  • 18479 battles
when will the e-100 and the maus get an update to there amour and cannons ?

OdinsRage #84 Posted May 25 2012 - 01:47

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 32080 battles
  • [DDB] DDB
Why is it when one is chat banned they are banned from all chats and in battle...  respectfully it should only apply to the area where the person was banned..  EG: general chat...  Ban from Gen chat should only apply to General chat where the infraction took place...  reason why i ask this is cause it is not very fare expecially when in battle and one needs to comunicate with others..   if the infraction took place in battle.. then i can understand battle chat ban..  respectfully complete chat ban from all aspects is kinda extreem in punishment dont you think? expecially when it is one's first infraction...

Tishr #85 Posted May 25 2012 - 17:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15678 battles
Are their any plans to add Multi-core support for World of Tanks?

virtualgib #86 Posted May 25 2012 - 17:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23103 battles
This is off topic, but...   My question is, when is the red screen issue going to be addressed?  I see a ton of threads by people complaining about it, but I have yet to see a mention of it from anyone who matters.  Is there a planned fix, or is this something we just have to "deal with"?  I run windows 7 32 bit, if I spend the money on windows 64 bit will it fix this?  Not going to spend the money if it's for naught.  I usually restart once per hour and mostly that works, but I just restarted, went to dragon ridge and BAM, red screen.  Kind of hard to play a TD when you can't snipe.  Would someone official please at least acknowledge me, even if it's just to tell me to shut the hell up.  I just want to know that I'm not wasting my time.  If there is a thread addressing this other than random people "guessing" at a fix, I haven't seen it.  Can ANYONE actually help with this?

xRedKitty #87 Posted May 25 2012 - 21:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 13835 battles
Why the income nerf on tier 8 heavies?
I just got a Top Gun and a sniper in my Tiger 2 but barely broke even.

Lastall #88 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 18:02

Private

• Players
  • 18783 battles
  • [-LWG-] -LWG-
Currently I am still working up my tech trees and I'm wondering if the USA heavy tank T32 will ever go on special?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users