WOT Statistics

Stats desktop dossier stats dossier world of tanks dossier WOT dossier Cache file

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1457 replies to this topic

NSaaiman #261 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 08:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11954 battles

Sandman1969, on Aug 03 2012 - 00:00, said:

Did a fresh install of it & I am getting an "unhandled exception" error.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Users\sandy\AppData\Roaming\WOT Statistics\User.xml' is denied.

Uninstall the application from you pc.
make sure the installation directory has been deleted. this is vital

Download a new version of the app, the initial release of 2.0.2.0 had this problem where it marked the files as system files
please also delete the following folder "C:\Users\sandy\AppData\Roaming\WOT Statistics"

Re-install the app from the last download

Rastruse, on Aug 03 2012 - 01:08, said:

I did a fresh install and every time I load it within 5 secs the program crashes

What are the error message you are getting. please see previous comment

Dukebarry, on Aug 03 2012 - 03:22, said:

I updated sucesfully and it worked after the update, however now when I try to view my stats I get a Window that says WOT statistics is already running but nothing displays?

check your Task manager. and manually kill the the file WOT_Dossier.exe.  

rinying, on Aug 03 2012 - 05:53, said:

one thing i would LOVE to see. what kills me the most? i am thinking it is in the dossier somewhere.

Sorry, not stored in dossier file.

red_dog78 #262 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 10:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 13052 battles
  • [IRONX] IRONX
Hey, Saaiman, you might want to go and do a quick hotfix as you have the Dicker Max listed as a normal tank when it is actually a premium tank and wouldn't count toward Master Tanker.

NSaaiman #263 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 12:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11954 battles

red_dog78, on Aug 03 2012 - 10:16, said:

Hey, Saaiman, you might want to go and do a quick hotfix as you have the Dicker Max listed as a normal tank when it is actually a premium tank and wouldn't count toward Master Tanker.

close and reopen your app and it should be correct

funkle17 #264 Posted Aug 04 2012 - 02:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3426 battles

Dinghus, on Jul 20 2012 - 17:55, said:

Good app overall. But it is losing battles. I think it is averaging about 10% lost battles (don't show up on the stats). Seems to be no rhyme or reason to which ones don't show up.

Same issue.  I know you are working on it, just confirming it wasn't an isolated event.
Still love the continued updates and work done tho.  :)

Gator_04 #265 Posted Aug 04 2012 - 05:34

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 12775 battles
Im also having an issue...

The new, most recent tanks (ie, M48, T110E4) show up in my "recent games" table but not anywhere else. Only the Bat tier 10 (previously owned) shows up.  It also shows I have not killed any new tanks and it does not display any of the new tanks in my "tanks" column, "kill counts" or "tank summary".  It only displays them in the "recent games" column, showing that I own and drive them...

I uninstalled the program and did a fresh install but still the same issue..

any ideas?

Edited by Gator_04, Aug 04 2012 - 05:35.

piecost #266 Posted Aug 04 2012 - 19:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 30477 battles
Just wondering if it's poss to have 1 graph with both Average damage taken and Average dealt.
thanks

PS. great app :)

Murc #267 Posted Aug 04 2012 - 22:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6935 battles
I posted a couple of days ago that the program is still missing battles from the recent battles screen, but I thought I would try to give you some more info. Running on Windows 7 64, currently up to date. It seems to be missing more than it used to, and possibly also reporting incorrect xp gained and damage during the battle. Not sure if WG changed anything about the dossier. I did go as afar as to uninstall the new version, deleted appdata and removed the root folder in which the program installs, rebooted then reinstalled the new version again. The overall stats are correct, only the recent battles are having a problem as far as I can see. No errors. Hope this helps a bit more than the vague post from a few days ago. And the missing battles seems to be more frequent than in the last version, but that may just be a placebo effect because i find myself checking it more often now.

dabski #268 Posted Aug 05 2012 - 03:45

Private

• Players
  • 4846 battles
I recently transferred from the NA server to the SEA and now have two dossier files reflecting the change, is there a way of merging/combining the files? Otherwise my stats are split.

Thanks

red_dog78 #269 Posted Aug 05 2012 - 08:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 13052 battles
  • [IRONX] IRONX

Murc, on Aug 04 2012 - 22:00, said:

I posted a couple of days ago that the program is still missing battles from the recent battles screen, but I thought I would try to give you some more info. Running on Windows 7 64, currently up to date. It seems to be missing more than it used to, and possibly also reporting incorrect xp gained and damage during the battle. Not sure if WG changed anything about the dossier. I did go as afar as to uninstall the new version, deleted appdata and removed the root folder in which the program installs, rebooted then reinstalled the new version again. The overall stats are correct, only the recent battles are having a problem as far as I can see. No errors. Hope this helps a bit more than the vague post from a few days ago. And the missing battles seems to be more frequent than in the last version, but that may just be a placebo effect because i find myself checking it more often now.

Yeah, I've been noticing in the recent battles it's only showing just the victories and not the losses.

Murc #270 Posted Aug 06 2012 - 02:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6935 battles
To add some more info, if I keep the program window open while playing instead of minimizing to the tray it does seem to track accurately. I have not lost any battles in the recent battle screen today while doing this and all stats have tracked accurately as well. When a battle is finished while doing this I hear a click like it is updating, I did not hear this previously while the program was minimized to the tray.

DeathGhost #271 Posted Aug 07 2012 - 04:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 13493 battles
  • [VIPR] VIPR
Hey Buddy - thanks for the awesome app, it really has helped me improve! I am having problems updating to 2.0.2.0 - even though I went to add/remove and deleted 2.0.1.0 first. Is there any chance I downloaded the old version? I appreciate any assistance you can give. (I actually am in computer support so I should be able to follow any suggestions you might be able to provide).

NSaaiman #272 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 12:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 11954 battles

piecost, on Aug 04 2012 - 19:47, said:

Just wondering if it's poss to have 1 graph with both Average damage taken and Average dealt.
thanks

PS. great app :)

nope not yet, but soon

Murc, on Aug 04 2012 - 22:00, said:

there was a issue with this prior to the 2.0.2,0 release, So far all the reports (except this one :Smile_sad: ) i have receive the issue seemed to be resolved. the only time that it will not appear as single entries, is when the app is not running for a period of battles, these battles will then be grouped into one row, and the figures are averaged with the number battles played. (this brings me to my next reply) The "Victory" and "Survived" columns cant be averaged so it just takes the last records value to display

dabski, on Aug 05 2012 - 03:45, said:

I recently transferred from the NA server to the SEA and now have two dossier files reflecting the change, is there a way of merging/combining the files? Otherwise my stats are split.

Thanks

nope,

red_dog78, on Aug 05 2012 - 08:05, said:

Yeah, I've been noticing in the recent battles it's only showing just the victories and not the losses.

The "Victory" and "Survived" columns cant be averaged so it just takes the last records value to display.

Murc, on Aug 06 2012 - 02:13, said:

To add some more info, if I keep the program window open while playing instead of minimizing to the tray it does seem to track accurately. I have not lost any battles in the recent battle screen today while doing this and all stats have tracked accurately as well. When a battle is finished while doing this I hear a click like it is updating, I did not hear this previously while the program was minimized to the tray.

before the V2 release the system tray and actual application was two different applications, this has been moved to one which could be the cause of the clicking noise that your hear.
the clicking noise is generated from windows to inform you something is happening on your pc, so if it really irritates you just change your  theme sounds on the OS.

DeathGhost, on Aug 07 2012 - 04:32, said:

Hey Buddy - thanks for the awesome app, it really has helped me improve! I am having problems updating to 2.0.2.0 - even though I went to add/remove and deleted 2.0.1.0 first. Is there any chance I downloaded the old version? I appreciate any assistance you can give. (I actually am in computer support so I should be able to follow any suggestions you might be able to provide).

whats the error are you getting? if the app is not giving you a error check your event viewer.

Maybe try this. (will cause you to loose history. so back up)
  • delete the following folder "%appdata%/wot statistics"
  • make sure when you uninstall, there are no left over files or folders in your installation path.
  • try and install again.

AGMx #273 Posted Aug 09 2012 - 05:35

Major

• Players
  • 16535 battles
  • [-RA-] -RA-
In what folder do I put this into?

Murc #274 Posted Aug 09 2012 - 08:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6935 battles

AGMx, on Aug 09 2012 - 05:35, said:

In what folder do I put this into?

You open the WOTStats_2_0_2_0.rar from where ever you downloaded it to (I use 7Zip to unpack it). Then run WOT_Installer. It is a program not a mod.

Edited by Murc, Aug 09 2012 - 08:43.

savagenation #275 Posted Aug 09 2012 - 13:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 36497 battles
  • [RUS] RUS
Program gets better and better with each update, highly recommend it. +1 for you sir, great job!

battouter #276 Posted Aug 13 2012 - 11:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22186 battles
  • [SKZ] SKZ
in the recent Recent Battles tab, is it possible for you to have an option to put the TOTAL stats on top on the list instead of the bottom? makes it quicker to view total W/L/D stats after alt-tabbing from the game as i usally have 50 or more battles always listed.

best game tool ever created! keep up the awesome work!

Edited by battouter, Aug 13 2012 - 11:50.

Sandman1969 #277 Posted Aug 17 2012 - 01:10

Major

• Players
  • 11830 battles
  • [-AIA-] -AIA-
I think I may have found a bug as the stats are showing an increase of draws when there haven't been any draws in quite awhile.
How can that be possible?

Sandman1969 #278 Posted Aug 17 2012 - 13:21

Major

• Players
  • 11830 battles
  • [-AIA-] -AIA-
There seems to be a bug with mine.
I just had 4 defeats in row and yet the app tells me my victories percentage increased.
Same with the average.
How can the average increase when doing badly??

Edited by Sandman1969, Aug 18 2012 - 00:44.

sictemp #279 Posted Aug 18 2012 - 09:34

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 7717 battles
  • [BKTMP] BKTMP
Is it possible in the "Kills Counts" screen to lock the first two columns, so that way when you drag the frame bar to the right you do not lose fact of which tank is on each line?

Also, the cursor turns from an arrow to a hand if you point at the headings row of the Tiers and Classes.  Do you plan on allowing us to be able to sort based upon the Class within a Tier?

Just wondering if you guys are British or US.  The spelling of "Defence" vs "Defense" on the various screens.

Great program.  Keep up the good work.

67TommyGuns #280 Posted Aug 18 2012 - 13:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15638 battles
This is a pretty cool app!
It has taken me a little playing to get the hang of some things but now I'm good to go!

Edited by 67TommyGuns, Aug 18 2012 - 13:58.