WOT Statistics

Stats desktop dossier stats dossier world of tanks dossier WOT dossier Cache file

• Please log in to reply
1464 replies to this topic

NSaaiman #41 Posted May 23 2012 - 10:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

Chris774, on May 22 2012 - 21:32, said:

Could you add an update function into the program so we dont have to go to the website and download it again. Maybe an auto update function

Im not to sure that everyone will be to found of the application updating on its own. Let me know how you feel about it.

One suggestion i have is to make the application check its version and inform you of an update.

themonkeyisgod #42 Posted May 23 2012 - 12:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 13264 battles
IS there a way to check pass battle efficiency? like past 20 battles, tank used, efficiency and stats?

NSaaiman #43 Posted May 23 2012 - 12:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

themonkeyisgod, on May 23 2012 - 12:16, said:

IS there a way to check pass battle efficiency? like past 20 battles, tank used, efficiency and stats?

Currently the files are stored on a 24 hour basis. So you can only compare between days, weeks and bigger. Depending on what history you have available.

Edbert #44 Posted May 24 2012 - 13:29

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18772 battles
I've started to really like this app. I had used tank tracker and the web-based dossier tool before but this one combines them both into one app with a much richer graphical representation. Two suggestions though:
  • One, on the main (global) tab I think it would be better to have any negative stat that increases (like losses, or damage taken) be red not green when it goes up instead of the normal way that all stats are green when they go up and red when they go down. Would be easier to see what aspect of the game you need to work on that way.
  • Two (this one is much harder and should be considered a wish-list item), having an additional tab to show a graph of activity. Not a pie or bar graph but a line-graph would be cool. If not a tab them perhaps a way to export to CSV so that Excel could be used to build a graph.

Just thinking out loud here :Smile_great:

NazerMike #45 Posted May 24 2012 - 15:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 32414 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN
Thanks for the new features :Smile_teethhappy: ! I have to agree with Edbert that I used both of those tools prior to your app. I love this app and with alt+tab you can see changes after every battle. I appreciate your hard work and another +1.

NSaaiman #46 Posted May 24 2012 - 20:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

Edbert, on May 24 2012 - 13:29, said:

I've started to really like this app. I had used tank tracker and the web-based dossier tool before but this one combines them both into one app with a much richer graphical representation. Two suggestions though:
  • One, on the main (global) tab I think it would be better to have any negative stat that increases (like losses, or damage taken) be red not green when it goes up instead of the normal way that all stats are green when they go up and red when they go down. Would be easier to see what aspect of the game you need to work on that way.
  • Two (this one is much harder and should be considered a wish-list item), having an additional tab to show a graph of activity. Not a pie or bar graph but a line-graph would be cool. If not a tab them perhaps a way to export to CSV so that Excel could be used to build a graph.

Just thinking out loud here :Smile_great:

i like the negative stats idea, will see what i can do about the line graph. what type of activities did you have in mind

pnazermike, on May 24 2012 - 15:48, said:

Thanks for the new features :Smile_teethhappy: ! I have to agree with Edbert that I used both of those tools prior to your app. I love this app and with alt+tab you can see changes after every battle. I appreciate your hard work and another +1.

gald you like it and find it useful

Edbert #47 Posted May 24 2012 - 21:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18772 battles
For graphs I was thinking of a kills per game or exp per game or a simple W/L ratio. if it could be broken down by tank type even better.

Of course I'm thinking of an over time with datapoints for each day. I also see how that could be difficult to code. Then again this app can do a daily compilation so maybe there's a way to dump that.

NSaaiman #48 Posted May 27 2012 - 10:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

Edbert, on May 24 2012 - 21:39, said:

For graphs I was thinking of a kills per game or exp per game or a simple W/L ratio. if it could be broken down by tank type even better.

Of course I'm thinking of an over time with datapoints for each day. I also see how that could be difficult to code. Then again this app can do a daily compilation so maybe there's a way to dump that.

we are busy testing the next release, will try to put graphs into the release following this one. :Smile-hiding:

polymorph339 #49 Posted May 27 2012 - 16:39

Private

• Players
  • 5237 battles
Just a quick note to say thanks for your work on this app ... I am really impressed in the level of detail it goes into.

Keep up the good work.

NSaaiman #50 Posted May 30 2012 - 22:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM
New version is now available.

V 1.0.1.3(2012-05-30)
     [*]Fixed splash screen.
     [*]Added functionality which can check app version against latest release version. You can enable it on the setup tab.
     [*]Made negative stats (e.g. Defeats percentage, Draw Percentage, etc.). show green when going down and red when going up.
     [*]Added tier, row and column totals to the "kill Counts" tab. Let me know what you think. It can be a bit busy.
     [*]Added new tab "Last Played Games". This will list your individual games. Application needs to be running (system tray or full app) for it to be able to calculate your last game. If you played a couple of games
        without the app running the system will add the totals for one tank together.[list]
             [*]Three options to view your last played games are available.
                        [*]No comparison
                        [*]Compare against your global stats
                        [*]Compare against the tank stats
     [*]Added “Show Tabs” option on the setup page, you can now disable tabs you don’t normally use.

Edbert #51 Posted May 31 2012 - 01:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18772 battles
Awesome update man. I really like the "last battle played tab", I usually know when i just sucked but now I can tell how much,,,hahaha.

NSaaiman #52 Posted May 31 2012 - 20:17

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

Edbert, on May 31 2012 - 01:34, said:

Awesome update man. I really like the "last battle played tab", I usually know when i just sucked but now I can tell how much,,,hahaha.

LOL, glad you find it usefull

Smurphy1 #53 Posted May 31 2012 - 23:21

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 16658 battles
Couple problems I've had. 1. is when viewing the last played it compares my # spotted to average spotted but it says I am 106 below my average spotted. I think the average spotted # is wrong. 2. If I minimize the program and attempt to bring it back again it crashes and will always start minimized so I am no unable to use it (windows 7).

Edit: running as administrator seems to fix the second problem. still kind of a PITA

Edited by Smurphy1, May 31 2012 - 23:26.

NSaaiman #54 Posted May 31 2012 - 23:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

Smurphy1, on May 31 2012 - 23:21, said:

Couple problems I've had. 1. is when viewing the last played it compares my # spotted to average spotted but it says I am 106 below my average spotted. I think the average spotted # is wrong. 2. If I minimize the program and attempt to bring it back again it crashes and will always start minimized so I am no unable to use it (windows 7).

Edit: running as administrator seems to fix the second problem. still kind of a PITA

Hi,

Thanks for pointing out the avg spotted , I have checked it and its definitely a problem. sorry for the inconvenience. Will fix and give new release.

regarding the second problem. I'm switching between two applications, (one for system tray and one for GUI). This is probably causing you to have admin rights. However this should also work fine on a normal user account. To stop the app starting in system tray mode. un-tick the "Minimize on Startup" check box on the setup tab.

please shout is you need more info.

NazerMike #55 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 01:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 32414 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN
Thanks again for the new features. I am very happy with the added info and I am now using only your app for my progress tracking. Another +1

Smurphy1 #56 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 02:43

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 16658 battles

NSaaiman, on May 31 2012 - 23:36, said:

Hi,

Thanks for pointing out the avg spotted , I have checked it and its definitely a problem. sorry for the inconvenience. Will fix and give new release.

regarding the second problem. I'm switching between two applications, (one for system tray and one for GUI). This is probably causing you to have admin rights. However this should also work fine on a normal user account. To stop the app starting in system tray mode. un-tick the "Minimize on Startup" check box on the setup tab.

please shout is you need more info.

I was able to get it working by running it as an admin. The big problem was when it was in the tray I couldn't get it open to uncheck the start minimized option. Also the hit ratio in last played is suffering the same problem as spotted.

Edit: Also what calculation are you using for the efficiency in the last played? It seems to value defense points way way way too much. For instance I have two nearly identical games except one had 40 defense points. That equalled a difference of 7000 efficiency.

Edited by Smurphy1, Jun 01 2012 - 14:11.

spamymaps #57 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 17:11

Corporal

• Players
  • 4168 battles
  • [1CABR] 1CABR
Any update on possible open sourcing?  I thought they didn't like having exe's linked here on the boards?  I don't want this to get removed :)

Puddy70s #58 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 18:54

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8167 battles

spamymaps, on Jun 01 2012 - 17:11, said:

Any update on possible open sourcing?  I thought they didn't like having exe's linked here on the boards?  I don't want this to get removed :)

Yeah my mod got trashed even though I posted a link to the source code, be prepared.

NSaaiman #59 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 19:42

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12752 battles
  • [TBM] TBM

spamymaps, on Jun 01 2012 - 17:11, said:

i'm not going to open source the app, this allows for malicious code to be written in the app.
If wargaming asks for the source to approve, i will provide it.

spamymaps #60 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 19:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 4168 battles
  • [1CABR] 1CABR

NSaaiman, on Jun 01 2012 - 19:42, said:

i'm not going to open source the app, this allows for malicious code to be written in the app. If wargaming asks for the source to approve, i will provide it.

That's the exact reason they're cracking down on the exe because they don't know what you have in there.  You don't even have to open source it to the extent of allowing others to check in code to it, but when you publish it also attach the source so that people can review it and also recompile to show that the binaries compile the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users