Jump to content


WOT Statistics

Stats desktop dossier stats dossier world of tanks dossier WOT dossier Cache file

  • Please log in to reply
1465 replies to this topic

NSaaiman #61 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 20:06

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011
New version is now available.
V 1.0.1.4
Release notes available on website

NSaaiman #62 Posted Jun 01 2012 - 23:46

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011
Something to think about.

Would Clan leaders find it use full to have a listing of his clan members. Showing maybe Last battle time, win% etc (fields can be discussed).
they could possibly track member movements, and see who is active or not

If you think it can be use full let me know what format it should be in.
Oh one more thing is for this to work the clan will need to have their own FTP server. :Smile_Default: .

So this is just an idea, let me know what you think

TankPatrol #63 Posted Jun 02 2012 - 00:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25234 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011
Hi,

Like the update.  However, the Kills Counts screen is a little busy.  May I suggest getting rid of the sub total by tank and tier.  May I suggest go back to the old way but only total the rows and columns, and dont have a sub total by tank or tier.

Great update.

NSaaiman #64 Posted Jun 02 2012 - 08:51

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

TankPatrol, on Jun 02 2012 - 00:08, said:

Hi,

Like the update.  However, the Kills Counts screen is a little busy.  May I suggest getting rid of the sub total by tank and tier.  May I suggest go back to the old way but only total the rows and columns, and dont have a sub total by tank or tier.

Great update.

I have placed it on the dev log

TankPatrol #65 Posted Jun 02 2012 - 17:49

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25234 battles
  • 154
  • Member since:
    11-19-2011
I will say one thing about you.  YOU listen to what we want or would like to see and not have to wait months or years to see it.  THANK YOU...  :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_teethhappy:

SilverCams #66 Posted Jun 03 2012 - 19:48

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16807 battles
  • 285
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011
Question....The formula for efficiency is not really suitable for arty.....spotting and capture statistics are really not appropriate and they figure significantly into the efficiency formula. Have you thought of a modified formula for arty? I realize that having two formulas could cause comparison issues.

Edited by SilverCams, Jun 03 2012 - 19:48.


NSaaiman #67 Posted Jun 03 2012 - 20:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

SilverCams, on Jun 03 2012 - 19:48, said:

Question....The formula for efficiency is not really suitable for arty.....spotting and capture statistics are really not appropriate and they figure significantly into the efficiency formula. Have you thought of a modified formula for arty? I realize that having two formulas could cause comparison issues.

Currently the app is using the original Efficiency formula as per http://wot-news.com/...hp/stat/calc/en

I have put the new efficiency calc on the development log, but is currently on hold. I'm waiting to see (i'm following forum topics both here and on the eu server) what the general public think about the new efficiency calc http://wot-news.com/...at/calc_new/ru/. it will probably end up in the app with a option to choose which one you prefer to use.

KullaBunny #68 Posted Jun 03 2012 - 23:04

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7173 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011
Finally a useful Stats app.  Thanks.

SilverCams #69 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 00:42

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16807 battles
  • 285
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

NSaaiman, on Jun 03 2012 - 20:13, said:

Currently the app is using the original Efficiency formula as per http://wot-news.com/...hp/stat/calc/en

I have put the new efficiency calc on the development log, but is currently on hold. I'm waiting to see (i'm following forum topics both here and on the eu server) what the general public think about the new efficiency calc http://wot-news.com/...at/calc_new/ru/. it will probably end up in the app with a option to choose which one you prefer to use.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian.  Could you show us the formula you are considering.  Thank you. :arta:

Dands #70 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 01:07

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11235 battles
  • 903
  • Member since:
    08-03-2010
Good stuff. Any chance of a none installer version?  Just zip and executable?

Cheers

Subdawg #71 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 03:42

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10003 battles
  • 16
  • [GOG] GOG
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012
Having an issues with FTP function...

i have ftp sharing on myself and the ftp info inserted into WOT stats but nothing is get sent to the FTP site because the location i have for my stat doesnt exist on the ftp site is there a easy way to correct this in future version like be able to send a file created as your WOT name with the stats attached as a (Subdawg.dat) to the FTP site on the root director? that way i can compare total clan by just selecting the name on the ftp site?

NSaaiman #72 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 07:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

SilverCams, on Jun 04 2012 - 00:42, said:

Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian.  Could you show us the formula you are considering.  Thank you. :arta:

http://wot-news.com/...tat/calc_new/en

Dands, on Jun 04 2012 - 01:07, said:

Good stuff. Any chance of a none installer version?  Just zip and executable?

Cheers

Why, if i may ask

The installer is just a easy way of transporting the application. The installer also takes care of the version control for the components
The application as such can be zipped and copied. all sub folders that is in your installation folder need to be included

I'm only distributing the application in a installer format.

Edited by NSaaiman, Jun 04 2012 - 08:00.


funkle17 #73 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 08:41

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3426 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011
Thumbs up for the app mate and a +1 from me.
1st version worked well.  Only problem is the latest version wont work :/  Just comes up with an error "Program encountered a problem an must close" or something like that.  It starts to launch but fails.  Not sure whats different now.

NSaaiman #74 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 08:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

funkle17, on Jun 04 2012 - 08:41, said:

Thumbs up for the app mate and a +1 from me.
1st version worked well.  Only problem is the latest version wont work :/  Just comes up with an error "Program encountered a problem an must close" or something like that.  It starts to launch but fails.  Not sure whats different now.

could you send me the details of the error, it will show in the error box if you press details

funkle17 #75 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 09:19

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3426 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011

NSaaiman, on Jun 04 2012 - 08:59, said:

could you send me the details of the error, it will show in the error box if you press details

ok pic didnt work.  cant delete my post either lol.

There's no details.

Just says:

WOT_Dossier has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working
correctly.  Please close the program.

Close Program

Edited by funkle17, Jun 04 2012 - 09:41.


Twelfth #76 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 09:40

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 6296 battles
  • 124
  • Member since:
    07-09-2010
bump great program

NSaaiman #77 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 14:00

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15462 battles
  • 263
  • Member since:
    08-24-2011

Subdawg, on Jun 04 2012 - 03:42, said:

Having an issues with FTP function...

i have ftp sharing on myself and the ftp info inserted into WOT stats but nothing is get sent to the FTP site because the location i have for my stat doesnt exist on the ftp site is there a easy way to correct this in future version like be able to send a file created as your WOT name with the stats attached as a (Subdawg.dat) to the FTP site on the root director? that way i can compare total clan by just selecting the name on the ftp site?

Okay, i have re-read your post a couple of time, just to make sure i understand what you asking. :Smile_Default:
  • Make sure you FTP site is available and your able to log onto it, using windows.
  • Player accounts can consist of 2 modes, either automatic refresh as your dossier changes(you play a game) or it can fetch the dossier from the ftp server.  When setting up a user you have the option to enable the FTP functionality for the user. By putting a check mark in the "FTP File" your telling the system that it must fetch the data from the ftp site, this file will not be submitted back to the ftp site again. if the "FTP File" is not check, it is a local file, this file will only submit files to the ftp server.
  • Check "Allow Sharing" and enter your login details.
  • In order for you to receive a file from another player, you first need to get a local copy of that players dossier file. This is the fall back dossier file if the FTP call fails. (ask them to mail it to you).
    • Once they mailed you the file save it to your local drive. and setup the player against the file on your machine.
    • Check the "FTP File" for the player.
  • The player "on the other side" will also need to have the "Allow sharing" enabled.

I hope this helps you to set it up.
also see the setup manual

Subdawg #78 Posted Jun 04 2012 - 23:30

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 10003 battles
  • 16
  • [GOG] GOG
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

NSaaiman, on Jun 04 2012 - 14:00, said:

Okay, i have re-read your post a couple of time, just to make sure i understand what you asking. :Smile_Default:
  • Make sure you FTP site is available and your able to log onto it, using windows.
  • Player accounts can consist of 2 modes, either automatic refresh as your dossier changes(you play a game) or it can fetch the dossier from the ftp server.  When setting up a user you have the option to enable the FTP functionality for the user. By putting a check mark in the "FTP File" your telling the system that it must fetch the data from the ftp site, this file will not be submitted back to the ftp site again. if the "FTP File" is not check, it is a local file, this file will only submit files to the ftp server.
  • Check "Allow Sharing" and enter your login details.
  • In order for you to receive a file from another player, you first need to get a local copy of that players dossier file. This is the fall back dossier file if the FTP call fails. (ask them to mail it to you).
    • Once they mailed you the file save it to your local drive. and setup the player against the file on your machine.
    • Check the "FTP File" for the player.
  • The player "on the other side" will also need to have the "Allow sharing" enabled.

I hope this helps you to set it up.
also see the setup manual

I think i understand...... here goes...

dossier changes only occur and are saved locally?
sharing to the ftp does not create a dossier change?
my ftp site requires you connect using a secure encrypted connection. does that affect the connection with your mod?

i guess then i would humbly request addon to your mod that would create a file to export directly to my ftp site seperate to the dossier.  That if my clan mates did the same we could save them all on the ftp site. An the mod be able to load them and compare all the stats between clan mates for the match or matches..

example subdawg and Nsaaiman complete 2 tank companies together. those stats will be sent to the ftp site as 4 seperate files.

Subdawg match1.data
NSaaiman Match1.data
Subdawg match2.data
NSaaiman Match2.data

The clan could looked at match1 or match2 for stats and infomation
or look at a combined preformance over say 5 or 10 matches...\

Thanks Subdawg..

The mod is awesome +10

Edited by Subdawg, Jun 04 2012 - 23:32.


Shylan #79 Posted Jun 05 2012 - 00:29

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18179 battles
  • 14
  • [_SOC_] _SOC_
  • Member since:
    02-04-2012
This is a fabulous stats app!  Very well done and I hope you start getting some decent income from it, given how many people play WoT.

<going to find the donate to developer button now>



OK, seriously...where can I send you a few bucks for this thing? Put up a site with a paypal donate button! Unless I'm just missing it....

Edited by Shylan, Jun 05 2012 - 00:32.


61_shap_kolski #80 Posted Jun 05 2012 - 00:35

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 24136 battles
  • 124
  • [-CAD-] -CAD-
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011
Awesome app Mr!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users