WOT Statistics

Stats desktop dossier stats dossier world of tanks dossier WOT dossier Cache file

• Please log in to reply
1465 replies to this topic

NSaaiman #81 Posted Jun 05 2012 - 22:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

Shylan, on Jun 05 2012 - 00:29, said:

This is a fabulous stats app!  Very well done and I hope you start getting some decent income from it, given how many people play WoT.

<going to find the donate to developer button now>

OK, seriously...where can I send you a few bucks for this thing? Put up a site with a paypal donate button! Unless I'm just missing it....

LOL. There is no donate button. If you really want to donate, donate towards one of wargaming.net charity events :-).

Shylan #82 Posted Jun 07 2012 - 03:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 18179 battles
  • [_SOC_] _SOC_
I did! I bought the T14+gold and gave my son $50 worth of gold for the charities!

I'm looking forward to any further enhancements you make on this, not entirely sure what they would be as it's pretty complete!

NazerMike #83 Posted Jun 07 2012 - 17:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 35597 battles
  • [JGRN] JGRN
N- your work is still awesome! I am confused as to how to compare previuos data with current data in order to see trends. Do I need to make a copy of my Dossier each day and save that copy?. Then  go to Compare and use your current info to compare with the saved copy? Thanks again and +1!

NSaaiman #84 Posted Jun 07 2012 - 17:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

pnazermike, on Jun 07 2012 - 17:00, said:

N- your work is still awesome! I am confused as to how to compare previuos data with current data in order to see trends. Do I need to make a copy of my Dossier each day and save that copy?. Then  go to Compare and use your current info to compare with the saved copy? Thanks again and +1!

Right click on your player name in the app. ("its the name on the tab") you should see a item call "selection", select that and you should be able to pick from the options for previous files.

Im currently working on a graph engine which will show you a trend of your data. I'm hoping to finish it before wargaming.net release the patch 7.4. :Smile_ohmy:

Riceygringo #85 Posted Jun 09 2012 - 15:18

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19642 battles
I have an IS-4 with 0 games in my garage (haven't played it since 7.3 update), you seem to have an divide by zero error somewhere because if I accidentally click on the IS-4 icon, I get an error popup. As well as my tier 10 efficiency is listed as Not a Number...

NSaaiman #86 Posted Jun 09 2012 - 19:23

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

Riceygringo, on Jun 09 2012 - 15:18, said:

I have an IS-4 with 0 games in my garage (haven't played it since 7.3 update), you seem to have an divide by zero error somewhere because if I accidentally click on the IS-4 icon, I get an error popup. As well as my tier 10 efficiency is listed as Not a Number...

K wil have a look at it.

bashotokoro #87 Posted Jun 10 2012 - 16:09

Captain

• Players
  • 68 battles
i have problem with this application, now.. it won't start up.
before this, it was ok. but, after i remove and re-add my dossier(wanting it to reset its monitoring) it won't start up anymore...even, after i re-install this app

any idea how can i fix it?

NSaaiman #88 Posted Jun 10 2012 - 19:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

View Postbashotokoro, on Jun 10 2012 - 16:09, said:

i have problem with this application, now.. it won't start up.
before this, it was ok. but, after i remove and re-add my dossier(wanting it to reset its monitoring) it won't start up anymore...even, after i re-install this app

any idea how can i fix it?

Hi,
Did you use the very first release of this app where you used to type in your player id?

if yes.
please check your data folder in "%appdata%\WOT Statistics". It will be the folder with HIST_[your player name]. The app is case sensitive with the players id's. make sure the name is exactly the same as your player id. Example Hist_Nsaaiman is not the same as Hist_NSaaiman.

if no.
Please email me a screenshot of your error messages.

Tx

bashotokoro #89 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 04:11

Captain

• Players
  • 68 battles

View PostNSaaiman, on Jun 10 2012 - 19:25, said:

Hi,
Did you use the very first release of this app where you used to type in your player id?

if yes.
please check your data folder in "%appdata%\WOT Statistics". It will be the folder with HIST_[your player name]. The app is case sensitive with the players id's. make sure the name is exactly the same as your player id. Example Hist_Nsaaiman is not the same as Hist_NSaaiman.

if no.
Please email me a screenshot of your error messages.

Tx

i don't remember which version i first installed on my PC but i downloaded it on the first week you started this thread. i re-downloaded the new version 2 days ago after the previous one won't start up, but this one also won't start up

i've checked in %appdata%\WOT Statistics and my data folder spelled "Hist_bashotokoro".. i think nothing wrong with that.

where do i read error messages? nothing pop out except WOT Statistics icon on the middle of my monitor for about half a second, it then disappear

filthy1990 #90 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 05:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8783 battles
excellent mod! gotta say my favorite mod yet. I just have one question, what does the green thumb up means?

NSaaiman #91 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 08:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

View Postbashotokoro, on Jun 11 2012 - 04:11, said:

i don't remember which version i first installed on my PC but i downloaded it on the first week you started this thread. i re-downloaded the new version 2 days ago after the previous one won't start up, but this one also won't start up

i've checked in %appdata%\WOT Statistics and my data folder spelled "Hist_bashotokoro".. i think nothing wrong with that.

where do i read error messages? nothing pop out except WOT Statistics icon on the middle of my monitor for about half a second, it then disappear

please check your system tray, it could be starting up as minimized

NSaaiman #92 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 08:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

View Postfilthy1990, on Jun 11 2012 - 05:50, said:

excellent mod! gotta say my favorite mod yet. I just have one question, what does the green thumb up means?

just telling you doing better or worst, up is better down is bad

bashotokoro #93 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 11:21

Captain

• Players
  • 68 battles

View PostNSaaiman, on Jun 11 2012 - 08:53, said:

please check your system tray, it could be starting up as minimized
:Smile_sad:
after i launch WOT Statistics(as stated earlier, the WOT Statistics icon pop up for about half a second then it disappear), these are the only icons on my system tray
Spoiler                     

NSaaiman #94 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 00:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

View Postbashotokoro, on Jun 11 2012 - 11:21, said:

:Smile_sad:
after i launch WOT Statistics(as stated earlier, the WOT Statistics icon pop up for about half a second then it disappear), these are the only icons on my system tray

hmmmm.. can you check your event viewer to see if any errors are reported in there.

else

in %appdata%\WOT Statistics" open your users.xml file in notepad. and delete the entries between these tags <Players></Players>. these 2 tags needs to remain in the document.
rename your "Hist_bashotokoro" folder to something arbitrary like "myhistory".
then check you installation folder where the app has been installed, delete all "Hist_*" files from there.

if there is anything in the event viewer please send it to me, i would like to prevent this from happening again :Smile_confused:

I hope this helps.

Edbert #95 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 01:21

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18839 battles
Unrelated to this app, one thing that I've had luck with in the past is to go to the add/remove programs in the control panel and uninstall any/all versions you see. Then reboot. Then reinstall the latest version. if that doesn't work you can try uninstalling again then removing every hive in the registry that refers to it and try to install again after another reboot.

bashotokoro #96 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 13:26

Captain

• Players
  • 68 battles

View PostNSaaiman, on Jun 12 2012 - 00:01, said:

in %appdata%\WOT Statistics" open your users.xml file in notepad. and delete the entries between these tags <Players></Players>. these 2 tags needs to remain in the document.
rename your "Hist_bashotokoro" folder to something arbitrary like "myhistory".
then check you installation folder where the app has been installed, delete all "Hist_*" files from there.

I hope this helps.

oh wow thanks, now this app. can start up normally after i removed the entries like you suggested :Smile_great:
i still yet to interfere with "Hist_bashotokoro" folder, just removed the entries solved my problem

Thanks again:Smile_honoring:

Edit : ok, now the beginning of my problem was i wanted to reset this app. monitoring my dossier(i want to see my achievement for today only, not today + yesterday + two days ago + ....)
how can i reset it?

Edited by bashotokoro, Jun 12 2012 - 14:05.

Smurphy1 #97 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 13:57

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 16658 battles
Could you change or give users the option of changing how many decimel places some things are carried out to? I'd like to see more accuracy on things like kill ratio, damage ratio and maybe win % on the global tab.

NSaaiman #98 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 14:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

View Postbashotokoro, on Jun 12 2012 - 13:26, said:

Edit : ok, now the beginning of my problem was i wanted to reset this app. monitoring my dossier(i want to see my achievement for today only, not today + yesterday + two days ago + ....)
how can i reset it?

if I'm understanding your issue....
the delta values will show you the difference between yesterday and today. meaning it is what you have achieved today.

otherwise
you can rename/delete your "Hist_bashotokoro" folder. but then you will loose all your history.

NSaaiman #99 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 14:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 15462 battles

View PostSmurphy1, on Jun 12 2012 - 13:57, said:

Could you change or give users the option of changing how many decimel places some things are carried out to? I'd like to see more accuracy on things like kill ratio, damage ratio and maybe win % on the global tab.

i will add the option to set decimal places by numerical type. meaning
you can set decimal precision for percentage values etc. this will then apply to all your percentage values
will this suit?

Bear031 #100 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 14:29

Captain

• Players
  • 1655 battles
Enjoy looking at stats and your screen shots - will you be putting out a way to select which stats a person wants displayed - you have many more than I want and would like to just take a few for routine comparisons, but still be able to look at all when desired.

Great work, thanks for putting it online

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users