World of Tanks Chronicles: The Road to the Object 704

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
188 replies to this topic

cheesellama #181 Posted Aug 19 2012 - 03:16

Major

• Players
  • 5673 battles
Knowing that I don't really have much more time for this, I decided that, heck with it, I'd end it now. Sorry fellas. :*( *sniff*

World of Tanks Chronicles: Road to the Object 704: Chapter 37 ©

We decided to send most of our tanks to flank the enemy in Malinovka this time.

I was of only a few tanks that stayed behind at our base.

Meanwhile all the enemy tanks, except for an enemy Hummel which stayed behind and gave support, decided to charge us.

We fired an AP shell at a KT.

“Criticalhit!” Yelled Pavel, as the enemy KT had its track broken.

We quickly reloaded and fired again.

“We lit that one up good!”

Just then, a Panther shot us, knocking off our track.

A Hummel shot followed, severely wounding us and wounding both Jerry and Pavel.

We could only save one of them.

We had to choose Jerry. Training has taught us to help those who were more likely to survive.

A VK 2801 came around and behind us and fired a couple of shots into our rear.

“We’re knocked out!” cried Igor.

I jumped out and threw a grenade at the VK 2801, knocking it out.

“Take Jerry away to a medic you two, I’ll hold ‘em off!”

I fetched all my guns out as they retreated. They also gave me all of their weapons except a pistol and a knife. Plus, I had Pavel’s weapons, since he was practically dead.

“Just… leave me here…” he said in a weak voice as he was dying.

“See you on the other side, my friend.” I responded.

So I had 5 PPSh’s with 2 drums each, a captured Panzershreck with 4 rounds in them, 2 sidearms, 2 knives, 8 AT grenades, 2 FRAG grenades, and 5 HE grenades.

I saw a Panther come around the corner. I quickly took aim with my panzershreck.

“AMMO RACK!” I shouted as the Panther was blown to shreds.

A group of infantry soldiers came around the corner. I took aim with one of the PPSh’s.

I quickly pumped lead into them, but one of them took cover just in time with only a wounded knee.

I threw a FRAG grenade over. Just before it exploded, the man came around the corner again and fired 3 shots with his MP-40.

One of them missed. Another hit my left shoulder. And the third… well, let’s not talk about where that one went. Let’s just say I wouldn’t be able to reproduce if I miraculously got out of this alive, okay?

Then the grenade blew up and he went down.

The KT we were firing at caught on fire as he came around the corner from a T-50-2 that came to help out. I threw an AT grenade at it.

Somehow, it was still alive.

I jumped on top and threw open the hatch.

RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

The crew was quickly killed.

“Hop on!” Yelled the T-50-2 commander.

I jumped through the air and landed on the T-50-2, gripping on with my life, for I knew it was my lifeline.

A 98K round hit my hand and I fell to the side, barely gripping on with my other hand as my feet dragged along the ground.

Another 98K round hit me right in the gut.

Right then and there I knew I was dying.

A JP shell hit the T-50-2, and the explosion was right next to me. Part of me was a bit scorched, and some of my hair caught fire as my hat was blown off.

I was wondering when it would all end.

More bullets hit my legs, and then the T-50-2 was knocked out. The explosion blew me far away, probably about ten meters.

It looked like the end of the battle and that all hope was lost, when all of a sudden I saw what I was going for:

The Object 704.

The Germans started to retreat upon the sight of the moster. I had no idea where if came from.

Just then a more terrifying beast showed up. For some odd reason, I already knew the name:

The Object 268.

It’s like it was in me the whole time and I didn’t even know it! I even knew it was what I would probably get next and that it had the M64 cannon and about its armor and all!

Then, I closed my eyes for the last time as those words echoed in my mind:

Object 704, Object 268…

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes again, to see myself inside of giant gates.

“Where… where am I?” I asked aloud.

“You’re in tank heaven. Directly in front of you is World of Tanks, go have fun over there.”

“W.G.?!!!!!”

“That’s right.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m the creator of World of Tanks, of course! You’re dead, and now you have a wonderful place where you can play all night and day just for fun! No blood, no gore, just pure tank action!”

“Is Pavel here? How about my family?”

“They’re here already.”

“Then what’s that to the left?”

“The Tank Graveyard. It’s for all the tanks that were kicked out of the game.”

“So what’s over there?”

“Namely the KV and the T23, usually you see Chinese vehicles. Sometimes you see the French/German-captured Mini-Maus (whose full name even I can’t remember) and the B2. A few others might be there too. Plus all the perma-banned players and players who quit WoT.”

“Is WoT short for World of Tanks?”

“My my, you’re a smart one Dmitry!”

“Yes, but I can’t figure out what’s to the right…”

“See those storks? They’re supposed to deliver the tanks over there being made. Currently we’re trying to make the SU-100M-1, URALMASH, SU-122-54, and the Object 263 for the next Soviet TD tree.”

“So it is true…”

“It is. Plus there’s the Matilda Black Prince, our first British tank!”

“Nice job WG!”

“After them we’re gonna add another 20-some British tanks later.”

“Good to know!”

“Plus soon we’re adding physics. Time for a much better grind, isn’t it now?”

“It is! Am I allowed to choose any country I want?”

“Heck, choose ‘em all if you want!”

“Let’s get into an MS-1 then!” I shouted.

“Let’s”

k9catforce #182 Posted Aug 19 2012 - 06:23

Major

• Players
  • 4999 battles
  • [STEC] STEC
so, first of these WoT chronicles to end.....

oh, and BTW, if you ever feel like you have the urge to write, feel free to continue mine!

cheesellama #183 Posted Aug 20 2012 - 13:18

Major

• Players
  • 5673 battles
Ummm... I was just planning on making WoWP chronicles if I ever had the urge to write again.

But I'll take writing yours into consideration.

k9catforce #184 Posted Aug 22 2012 - 01:37

Major

• Players
  • 4999 battles
  • [STEC] STEC

View Postcheesellama, on Aug 20 2012 - 13:18, said:

Ummm... I was just planning on making WoWP chronicles if I ever had the urge to write again.

But I'll take writing yours into consideration.

I'm not ending mine, but I also don't have that much time to write....

I might to a WoWP chronicles, but I don't really see how to add many characters...

cheesellama #185 Posted Aug 22 2012 - 19:45

Major

• Players
  • 5673 battles
Tailgunners? Fellow pilots? Mechanics?

AlphaAndOmega #186 Posted Aug 25 2012 - 18:14

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5978 battles
Awww...it's sad to see this ending so soon. :Smile_sad:  On the other hand, at least they have reset buttons in heaven! :Smile_Default:

P.S., Sorry if I haven't updated mine in a while. I was just taking a break from the story. Also, my desktop PC won't start, so I can't play this awesome game. Good thing I saved the rest of my story to a flash drive!

ultra1437 #187 Posted Aug 27 2012 - 20:23

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 11515 battles

View Postcheesellama, on Aug 19 2012 - 03:16, said:

Knowing that I don't really have much more time for this, I decided that, heck with it, I'd end it now. Sorry fellas. :*( *sniff*

----

“Let’s get into an MS-1 then!” I shouted.

“Let’s”

Well, i have to say, with the last two spoken lines, the story has seemed to come full circle.  And, well 'most' of the events that occurred could re-occur.  It's kind of odd to think a story ends with a way to begin again, in nearly the exact same fashion...  Not bad.

Also, <3 the T23.  I know quite a few beta vets who loved the damn thing to death.  No stand-up capability, but it circled like a damn champ.  It's P/W ratio was up past the chaffee's, with similar traverses.  Wasn't quite as tall as the chaffee, but it's hull was longer (and wider)...

General534 #188 Posted Sep 21 2012 - 17:20

Major

• Players
  • 1019 battles
Dead story?

ultra1437 #189 Posted Sep 21 2012 - 20:51

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 11515 battles
No, not dead so much as... complete.  That's a much more fitting word.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users