Nooooo...... no more.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

Mzh3000 #1 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:15

Captain

• Players
  • 11552 battles
OK the new updates are exciting, the physics and the T-50-2 do not agree though, it flips out spinning on one track if anyones seen the vids they would understand.

But the new mediums look nice, I liked the pershing and hated the patton, later I learned the patton is to be played like a french tank.  Hide behind a rock untill the big heavies are busy, then pester them to death and split their concentration.  Effective but very very annoying.  But this isnt what the topic is about really.

The new mediums to me seem like more speed and hp on the same tank, although moving things around and improoving them is fine, no worries on my part just the TD's get me.  Again not what it is about.  Just jabbering about parts of the next updates.

Stuff of topic below.

I drive a T95, in a later update they are nurfing the T30 a little bit, ohwell.

The new german TD will still have the lolpen lower hull, but it is an improvment with the gun, and might still be able to hulldown for any jagd players that have tried it, it's very hard to kill.

The american ones confuse me though.  You go down the T95 line for a lumbering beast, or T30 line for a turreted TD with less armor, but the tier 10's.......  The one after the T95 is less armor, no turret, same gun and more maneuverability, I guess it quells the complaints about end teir TD speed, I never minded with that insane armor.  The one after the T30 is basicaly the same one from the other line, only with a turret, so they both have this box on top of a T110 but one spins and they both get the same 155mm the other 2 TDs use.

The russian part is what infuriates me though.  If anyone remembers after a certian patch, there were alot of complain threads, cannot pen IS-7 hull Cannot pen is-7 HuLL, cannot pen IS-7 HulL!!!!!

Ok..  The new obj is a giant is-7 hull with a gun in the middle >.>

Yah I can deal with that, if you get a shot from a high ledge you can hit it as if it were flat and that armor wont do much, that's if they don't improove it's armor, but on a flat usual fighting area it's going to be a huge pain.

Then the gun comes in, ok the russian 155 is almost as accurate as the american gun, 1 round per minute faster, and has much more pen.  But they are nerfing the 155 american TD gun.....  Now before you go, oh it's only a "small nerf" understand that there are 4 tanks that will use this gun, both tier 9 and both tier 10 td's......

SO you have basicaly went and nerfed 4 tanks all at once, and so theres the bias...  The russian gun was already better in 2 ways, almost as close in accuracy, but the american 155 has better accuracy, now they nerf that to make it equal on accuracy???  WHY!! It was already a better gun.. oh the rate of fire gets a nerf to to make the gap a tiny bit bigger aswell, shure you can troll " oh its only a small nerf" but you understand, enough small nerfs all over the place and it all adds up over time.

At least the new german tank will have a bigger gun, the new US tanks might have a higher rate of fire, but with the same 155 cannons, it's just a sad tank...  I can see the top half being soft and the tank like driving the 28PROT, where you don't even have to bother shooting HE into his turret.

The germans get nerfs the americans get nerfs, and the is-8 turret gets buffed so no one can pen it, as if I even bothered shooting at russian turrets anyways, but now if I hit it, it will be a guarenteed bounce...... hmmmmmm

Not only all this, but the russian TD section wants the new obj to have a bigger gun, preferably a 1000 damage one if I read correctly..  as if being an all around better gun then the other nations wasnt enough along with the impossible to pen hull as the whole front of the damn tank.

To me it seems that patch was to give the russians a monster TD, due to the T95 being good, but with a new TD as the teir 10, im worried they may nerf the T95 for not being the end teir TD anymore.  Yes I also understand, its the british stuff, and french thingies.  But as said above, no more with this bias stuff.........

If I shout bias in game about a nerf or buff, only people in rusian tanks speak up, not to mention the only people in the game that bother trolling just to be a complete piss off are people in russian tanks, I don't ever get trolled by someone in an E-100 or E-50, anyone in an S-51 though, or mabe a T54..  Even people in russian tanks will agree with the bias some of the time.

RANT OVER...............................................................

Edited by Mzh3000, Jun 12 2012 - 15:32.

Yoott #2 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:23

Associate eSports Manager

• Administrator
  • 21024 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
IMO alot of these new chages coincide with the new maps and the new Modes they have added, Alot of the new modes especially Assault with only a 10 minute timer rely more on mobility and speed. Add in arty that goes 60 kmph and shoots every 12 seconds and you can see the issue here.

Not saying they are buffing more one way or another but speed and mobility are going to be the MAIN factor in the new styles and the new tanks seem to be heading that direction.

Damonvile #3 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 10518 battles
Posted Image

Mzh3000 #4 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:26

Captain

• Players
  • 11552 battles

View PostYoott, on Jun 12 2012 - 15:23, said:

IMO alot of these new chages coincide with the new maps and the new Modes they have added, Alot of the new modes especially Assault with only a 10 minute timer rely more on mobility and speed. Add in arty that goes 60 kmph and shoots every 12 seconds and you can see the issue here.

Not saying they are buffing more one way or another but speed and mobility are going to be the MAIN factor in the new styles and the new tanks seem to be heading that direction.

Garbad said hes getting a french batchat arty, not to play arty though......

Yoott #5 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:39

• Administrator
  • 21024 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

View PostMzh3000, on Jun 12 2012 - 15:26, said:

Garbad said hes getting a french batchat arty, not to play arty though......

I chased a t50-2 yesterday out of our base and back to the middle before our teammate shot him. I think the t50-2 didnt know what to do because I was almost as fast as him

CatinHat #6 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:54

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 8201 battles
So tell me OP, what are the stats on these new tier 10 tanks. Since they just came up in the news yesterday. You know more than the Dev's them selfs.

:facepalmic:

Rip__Van__Winkle #7 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 15:57

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 27321 battles
ok i see the noob OP posts now on french arty...........
also can  they be used as scouts.... going 64 with a 155 turreted arty,  seams like a SUPER SCOUT

toilet_paper #8 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 16:00

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12666 battles
dude you need to take a break from the game.

Yoott #9 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 16:02

• Administrator
  • 21024 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

View Postsuperfun, on Jun 12 2012 - 15:57, said:

ok i see the noob OP posts now on french arty...........
also can  they be used as scouts.... going 64 with a 155 turreted arty,  seams like a SUPER SCOUT

LOL I took mine to the center of abbey and proceeded to TD mode through the arches at the base defenders there hehe :-)

The biggest feature with them is they will pop up in spots on the map where no other arty would ever make it in time if the player is brave enough to try. And then your normal safe spots will no longer be safe from arty. Now while the guns dont do the dps of some of the bigger standard arty having a 12-14 sec reload time doing a few hundred damage and zooming off into the sunset is a very nice thing :-)

P.S> this will also lead to noob stupidity because they think they are in a regular batchat or lorraine and get themselves killed just as fast......

death666grim #10 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 16:09

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 6761 battles

View PostYoott, on Jun 12 2012 - 16:02, said:

P.S> this will also lead to noob stupidity because they think they are in a regular batchat or lorraine and get themselves killed just as fast......

nothing new, just look at m18. most time you will have driver that drive m18 like scout. I don't mind since I get free kill :Smile_veryhappy:

Blitzilla #11 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 19:22

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29719 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS

View PostYoott, on Jun 12 2012 - 15:39, said:

I chased a t50-2 yesterday out of our base and back to the middle before our teammate shot him. I think the t50-2 didnt know what to do because I was almost as fast as him

rofl I can just imagine his reaction, I bet it's akin to this
http://jokideo.com/w...276846141_n.jpg

Mzh3000 #12 Posted Jun 12 2012 - 19:30

Captain

• Players
  • 11552 battles

View PostYoott, on Jun 12 2012 - 15:39, said:

In soviet russia, arty chasses T-50-2.