Has the KT armor been improved recently?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

JeanneAlter #21 Posted Oct 17 2010 - 07:07

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 9844 battles
  • [SGLE] SGLE
I dunno what problems you guys are having but I'm kicking ass in my KT. I've had mabye two fires in 30 games (both from arty) and I rarely suffer damaged modules. My play style may account for this though-- I play very defensively, shooting from far away and using terrain (rocks, houses, etc) to peek around as much as possible. I have bounced shots from IS-3 to the front at close range more than once though.

I use the henschel turret with the 88mm (which is better than the 105s as far as I'm concerned).

SpectreHD #22 Posted Oct 17 2010 - 14:02

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 16763 battles
  • [TT] TT
As far as I am concerned, the 10.5cm is better than the 8.8cm. It's aiming time is faster, the gun snaps into place almost instantly, has better damage and penetration. Only thing bad about it is that it is overpriced.

The 8.8cm has piss poor damage for a T8 tank. You will be dead before you can deal enough damage to kill an IS3.

NEMESIS #23 Posted Oct 20 2010 - 20:24

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostTroika, on Oct 17 2010 - 07:07, said:

I dunno what problems you guys are having but I'm kicking ass in my KT. I've had mabye two fires in 30 games (both from arty) and I rarely suffer damaged modules. My play style may account for this though-- I play very defensively, shooting from far away and using terrain (rocks, houses, etc) to peek around as much as possible. I have bounced shots from IS-3 to the front at close range more than once though.

I use the henschel turret with the 88mm (which is better than the 105s as far as I'm concerned).

With that play-style every single tank in the game is good,but if you play it like you should which sometimes doesn`t give you an option when your engaged up close,the KT armor is preaty crap you only bounce shots from tier 5 or lower and only if they shoot at your front otherwise never bounces.

The 88 altough a great gun is so underpowered for damage compared to IS guns,and you bounce loads of times on the IS3 you`d think it has 150mm armor all round,but my worst complain is the module damage on this thing,almost every shot takes out something usually my gun or ammo rack or crew gets knocked out,and the amount of times i`ve catched fire is unbelievable, that i`m beginning to think this vehicle is one big fuel tank.

Hornet331 #24 Posted Oct 21 2010 - 23:17

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostTroika, on Oct 17 2010 - 07:07, said:

So you basically play it like a TD... :Smile_harp:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users