World of Tanks Chronicles: The Prototypical Prototypes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

AlphaAndOmega #61 Posted Aug 01 2012 - 18:40

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5978 battles

View PostThenoob1234, on Aug 01 2012 - 09:03, said:

Problem. The Landkreuzer Ratte requires a crew of over 20 to move, with 41 to load and shoot. It can't be piloted by a single person.

He's probably going by the same principle(s) that I go by in regards to crew: The crew's there, but they're not mentioned much, and a lot of the credit for the feats you see goes to the hero of the story.

Thenoob1234 #62 Posted Aug 02 2012 - 01:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15586 battles
  • [AOG2] AOG2
Ah. Understood.

General534 #63 Posted Sep 17 2012 - 23:03

Major

• Players
  • 1019 battles
Hey guys, yeah I ditched WoT for a month (sry WG), anyway I think I'm ready to continue my story, where we all left off, and insert the conflict between Steel and Jordan, and stuff. Oh, and upon the last chapter, a new book is coming out: The World of Tanks Chronicles: Flight - Title subject to change. And I promise to add as much awe, detail, amazement, unrealism, and humor as possible!

General534 #64 Posted Sep 21 2012 - 18:28

Major

• Players
  • 1019 battles
Chapter XVI: Postponed

So, the next day, there I was, rolling out of my garage in the now-Nazi-Ruled Himmelsdorf.
I was rolling down towards Ruinberg, past the railyard, in my Maus.
I drove past an old T95 wreck, one of the first tanks I had seen here.
The sky was gray, and cloudy, and the air was thin.
The sounds of screeching metal alerted me.
A large KV-2 rolled over a small tank and then halted beside a wooden boxcar with a tarp over it, entitled 'W.G'.
I shifted my turret to the right quickly and destroyed an E-50.
Now, you may not know this but I had some agents working for me, investigating W.G.
There had been a Leichttraktor searching this boxcar.
I was about to shoot the KV-2 until my eyes took in the freshly painted 'Goliath', written in bold print on the left side.

"Hey Steel, tank blew up again, or new paint job? Been wondering where you've been."

He chuckled, “Hello again, Jordan! My, it’s been a long time, hasn’t it? I’ve been to some very interesting places while you were gone!”

I replied: “Wow! I can’t wait to hear about it! By the way, thanks for liberating the city! You forgot an E-50, so I took care of…OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!?!?!??!?”
Steel had crushed Agent JGWX00, or Agent X3 for short! He was investigating W.G.!

“You just killed some of my best agents!!!!!!”

I was furious at him now. I suppose I shouldn't have done this but he has also pancaked another agent of mine in a PzKpfw III.

“Um…oops?” he replied.

“Oops!?” Iexclaimed. “Not only that, but you also compromised an important investigation that we’ve been working on for months!!!!!!”

“Jordan, I’m sorry,” he replied. “I had no way of knowing how important a Tier One tank could be! If there’s anything I can do to help your investigation out, then I shall certainly try! Besides, I have a feeling that you & I were investigating the same thing!”

“Maybe it was an accident, but that doesn’t change much! Steel, please get out of this city!”

“Don’t take this too hard, my friend! I was just about ready to go, anyways!”

“Good, then leave!”

“OK!! Best of luck to you…I guess…”

Just after Steel had left, Artillery fire rained down on me.

I saved my Agent from the Leichttraktor wreck, but I had to call up a medic as he was hurt bad, and he wouldn't be able to walk again for months.

I saw Steel leaving the city and he almost ran over another agent in a Pzkpfw II, but I fired a shot behind him which made him swerve the other way, out of Himmelsdorf.

Okay, that did it. I was going to chase him down...

AlphaAndOmega #65 Posted Sep 21 2012 - 23:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5978 battles
Ah, good to see you're back in action!

Panzer III, you say? Hmmm...let me think...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users