• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Cdr_Sebastian #1 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:07

Private

• Players
  • 15346 battles
  • [5D] 5D
Hello everyone,

Is there the possibility to move an accout from North American server to the Europe one (I am from East Europe but playing on the American server)??
   I started playing on the NA server thinking it will be more stable or better playing.  But now as i got better tanks and even joined a clan it's harder to participate to clan wars due to the time difference :P and even some lag issues from time to time.
   Can the swap be done or can it be even a future option?

Thank you very much

SgtCain #2 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:10

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 1317 battles
  • [FGC] FGC
Hello Cdr,

Try to contact support and see if they can do anything about that:

Support Website

~ SgtCain

DooM_ #3 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9454 battles

View PostCdr_Sebastian, on Jun 20 2012 - 12:07, said:

Hello everyone,

Is there the possibility to move an accout from North American server to the Europe one (I am from East Europe but playing on the American server)??
   I started playing on the NA server thinking it will be more stable or better playing.  But now as i got better tanks and even joined a clan it's harder to participate to clan wars due to the time difference :P and even some lag issues from time to time.
   Can the swap be done or can it be even a future option?

Thank you very much
i made a topic for this,wrote to the support but they all say that moveing acounts wasnt avaiable for now....
and im haveing the same issues as you time diffrence and sometimes lag but nothing can be done. i even have a lowe and it has to stay in my NA garage -.-
many plaers has asked for this but they say that it isnt avaiable at this time.maybe in later versions they will make it avaiable lets say 7.5, 7.6

Edited by DooM_, Jun 20 2012 - 12:13.

Cdr_Sebastian #4 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:17

Private

• Players
  • 15346 battles
  • [5D] 5D
Exactly. I am thinking of buying a premium tank too :D. And i don't want to waste the money and leave the account.. Cuz i played a good amount of time and i am too far away... Thanx for the replays guyz

Leaderjack #5 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 33015 battles
  • [-ATR-] -ATR-
Dear Player,

Unfortunately, due to technical reasons it is not possible to transfer game accounts from one server to another.
Should you encounter any questions, please feel free to contact our support team

i send before message support this answer

DivHunter #6 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:26

Sergeant

• Players
  • 153 battles

View PostLeaderjack, on Jun 20 2012 - 12:25, said:

Dear Player,

Unfortunately, due to technical reasons it is not possible to transfer game accounts from one server to another.
Should you encounter any questions, please feel free to contact our support team

i send before message support this answer

Reply "ok, tranfer me to SEA then, liar."

daangerous #7 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 6149 battles
  • [DODU] DODU
Yeah i live in Holland and play na server so i have the same problems. They said to me it wasnt possible now.

lord_pillowpants #8 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 12:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 11939 battles
  • [BIA] BIA
hopefully soon.

I am a NA player and I have a second account on the EU server and would like to bring it over here...

Axis_General #9 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 13:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16289 battles
  • [IRONX] IRONX
Put in a ticket and see what they say. Contrary to what many people say Wargaming is very helpful when you submit a ticket

_Murphy #10 Posted Jun 20 2012 - 19:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 42523 battles
  • [HCK] HCK
I have both an EU account and a NA account.

Wanted only the items that I paid cash for transferred from EU to NA account.

They said no, because I have used the items.

Because of my time zone, the NA account play is much better.

I can understand them not wanting to move gold and items because of all the scams, but a player with an account on both servers that have identical info on each; it should not be a problem, particularly for stuff that he has paid cash for.

Moving the items would not cost them anything and it would make for happy customers, keeping a happy customer base is vital for any business.

I’m sure they have there reasons for this, but the developers might want as many happy customers as possible. Maybe in time Wargaming will get their act together.

I will not recommend this game to anyone in the future, unless they do something about their transfer policy.

Hunt3rKill3r #11 Posted Jun 21 2012 - 15:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3791 battles

They said no, because I have used the items.
I don't understand how this has anything to do with moving the files? I see it as an excuse not to want to take the time to do so. I know of other games that will move accounts based for the simple reason as a language barrier. If you don't like playing on one server for that one fact then, I see no problem in moving that account to another server in order to keep you as a good client and income for the business. All it consist of is, moving a file and there's nothing complicated in doing that. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to do it. I'm also certain that it doesn't take 6 hours in order to make it happen, either or, having to shut down the server. :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by Hunt3rKill3r, Jun 21 2012 - 15:07.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users