It just takes time

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Terrible_Ivan #1 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 08:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
The day after 7.4 was released, I remember resenting the new Encounter missions on the forums as it was very confusing.

But after 3 days... I'm getting use to it now. However there are certain maps which one side has an advantage to the base as they have a closer distance and/or lesser obstacles (for eg Himmelsdorf or El Halluf).

That being said I still hate Assault missions!! I am rarely on the winning side be it whether I'm the defender or attacker. :(

And it is not on all maps the defenders have an advantage. For example in Karelia, the attackers actually have the advantage as the the defenders terrain is very vastly open while in Siegfried Line the defenders has a big advantage!

Gorgenator #2 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 08:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
a few of em they are removing, but overall i think WG'ing did a wonderful job. I think most people just need to knuckle down and learn the new strats and stop whining. When they do they will discover that these make for some epic fights

conman5525 #3 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 09:10

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 0 battles
The new modes may not be to my liking but I think WG is on the right track. Give em time. It is in their best interest to make the game better.

Puddy70s #4 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 10:01

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
There removing game modes on certain maps in 2 hours. The trouble here lies that all the existing maps were designed for standard battle, but I love the new game modes and have had mixed results so far already.