Level up my crew already.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

Rorn #1 Posted Jun 26 2012 - 04:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13181 battles
  • [-AK-] -AK-
I've got a few sets of crew with two "tallents" trained.  My Ausf-A crew has been stuck on 99% on their first, FIRST skill for 3 weeks now.  It only took days before and even if they cut crew xp in half they should have flipped by now.

WTB a crew xp bar with actual xp listed (not just percent) so i can see what is going on.

bimde #2 Posted Jun 26 2012 - 04:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 35058 battles
If you go to their profile, you will see how much exp they need to "lvl up" and it will also show how much average exp that crew member is earning per battle. I find this very helpful and it just might solve your issue as well. And btw, I am having this same issue with one crew member on my panther two, it has been 99 percent on its first skill for a week now and the other crew members on the same tanks are already 60% in the 2nd skill. If this doesn't change, we might need to give WG further notice... (if they will listen ;)

ket101 #3 Posted Jun 26 2012 - 04:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 14695 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M
That's the way the skill system works.  It's on a curve, where as you go up the percentage level of that skill, more experience is required to achieve the next percentage point.  And for each new skill, the amount of experience necessary also increases in comparison to the same percentage point on the previous skill.

das_nooblet #4 Posted Jun 26 2012 - 05:43

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 15541 battles
Keep in mind, some crew members earn XP faster than others.

If you're just sitting and sniping, odds are your gunner/loader will get a lot more XP than your driver. Vice versa for if you're jinking around in a light tank scouting like crazy (driver/radioman vs gunner).

EDIT: Just remembered, if a crew member is dead/injured at th end of a battle, they get little to no experience for that battle. Take the KV-5's radioman, for example.

Edited by das_nooblet, Jun 26 2012 - 17:41.

Rorn #5 Posted Jun 26 2012 - 23:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13181 battles
  • [-AK-] -AK-
Yea i totaly understand the xp curve and says i've got 2 average games to go till skill up, but it says the same thing with a crew on another tank at 80%.  I have taken two other whole crews past their 2nd skill and i have a good idea for what it takes and this isn't right.  Sooo many games at 99% and about a 54% win rate.

I'll give it another week then come back to this post.  Till then throw some negs my way, only at -11.