Jump to content


Red Army Choir (Russian) Music mod

Red Army Choir Music Sound Mod ohsi

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic

akh101 #61 Posted Jan 11 2013 - 00:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 13995 battles
  • 3,470
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011
soviet music

good stuff  :Smile_great:

Zeramas #62 Posted Jan 11 2013 - 00:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View PostTiger_23, on Jan 10 2013 - 23:58, said:

Thx :)

Also, Wheres the RED ARMY IN BUDAPEST song??

I have that song, but for some reason it was left out. Perhaps it was much too cheerful to my taste, for combat, but right now I'm listening to different versions... might add it to the Final Version. Thanks.

hellfoatank #63 Posted Jan 18 2013 - 15:06

    Private

  • Players
  • 2741 battles
  • 3
  • [FBI] FBI
  • Member since:
    08-19-2012
looks great thank you very much for this amazing mod ohsi you are a legend :)

Edited by hellfoatank, Jan 18 2013 - 15:07.


Zeramas #64 Posted Jan 18 2013 - 18:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Posthellfoatank, on Jan 18 2013 - 15:06, said:

looks great thank you very much for this amazing mod ohsi you are a legend :)

Thanks!

Posted Image

SwagATron3000 #65 Posted Jan 27 2013 - 02:02

    Private

  • Players
  • 290 battles
  • 2
  • [BC1ST] BC1ST
  • Member since:
    01-10-2013
Thanks Comrade.  The motherland will always be in debt to you.

SwagATron3000 #66 Posted Jan 27 2013 - 03:55

    Private

  • Players
  • 290 battles
  • 2
  • [BC1ST] BC1ST
  • Member since:
    01-10-2013
How do you install this mod? I try multiple different things but I don't hear any singing russians.

Zeramas #67 Posted Jan 28 2013 - 17:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View PostSwagATron3000, on Jan 27 2013 - 03:55, said:

How do you install this mod? I try multiple different things but I don't hear any singing russians.

It's in the main post:

HOW TO INSTALL:
Option 1: Copy your entire "audio" folder from "World_of_Tanks/res" folder, into your "World_of_Tanks/res_mods/8.x" folder. Then, extract the content of this mod (2 files: music.fsb and music.fev) into it, replacing previous files.
Option 2: Make a backup of the music.fsb and music.fev files in your "World_of_Tanks/res/audio" folder, then replace those files with the ones provided by this mod.

karnage666 #68 Posted Feb 02 2013 - 14:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25657 battles
  • 1,845
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012
Thank you comrade :) . But just wondering will this screw with the tank crew voice mod ? And did you by any chance add 'hymn to the red october' i know its not by the red army choir but the 1st 30 secs of it is .. ominous

Zeramas #69 Posted Feb 02 2013 - 21:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
Music files are separated from voice files, so you won't have any problem.

The Hymn to the Red October is not included. Although it is a good song, it's... how to say it... very "occidental", and I felt that it had nothing to do with Russian music.

karnage666 #70 Posted Feb 03 2013 - 03:11

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25657 battles
  • 1,845
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View Postohsi, on Feb 02 2013 - 21:38, said:



The Hymn to the Red October is not included. Although it is a good song, it's... how to say it... very "occidental", and I felt that it had nothing to do with Russian music.

That much is true , but dunno whenever i listen to it i imagine something large ominous  "a space rocket being raised , a nuclear sub leaving the  pen,an IS 7 during the pregame countdown :P

Zeramas #71 Posted Feb 03 2013 - 04:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View Postkarnage666, on Feb 03 2013 - 03:11, said:

That much is true , but dunno whenever i listen to it i imagine something large ominous  "a space rocket being raised , a nuclear sub leaving the  pen,an IS 7 during the pregame countdown :P

Haha indeed

Kapitan_Monika #72 Posted Feb 03 2013 - 17:32

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 10469 battles
  • 1,590
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010
Nothing better than listening to the Red Army Choir to make driving Soviet tanks even more glorious.

+1

Edit: Is it possible to replace Song of the Far East Armies with this version? It sounds much more cleaner.


Edited by Elessa, Feb 03 2013 - 17:35.


Zeramas #73 Posted Feb 03 2013 - 18:05

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View PostElessa, on Feb 03 2013 - 17:32, said:

Nothing better than listening to the Red Army Choir to make driving Soviet tanks even more glorious.

+1

Edit: Is it possible to replace Song of the Far East Armies with this version? It sounds much more cleaner.



Of course it is possible! Nice find, it's a good quality version! If you have more, please share! :Smile_great:

MySpecialAngel #74 Posted Feb 03 2013 - 19:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4520 battles
  • 129
  • Member since:
    02-22-2012
How am I supposed to play my other nationalities, now? Or wait, was that the point?  :Smile_teethhappy:

Zeramas #75 Posted Feb 03 2013 - 20:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
Once you are in, there is no way out, comrade!

Kapitan_Monika #76 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 01:45

    Captain

  • Beta Testers
  • 10469 battles
  • 1,590
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View Postohsi, on Feb 03 2013 - 18:05, said:

Of course it is possible! Nice find, it's a good quality version! If you have more, please share! :Smile_great:

Soviet music is vast, unfortunately you can't always find great quality ones =)

http://sovmusic.ru/m/shstran2.mp3





http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-v6sRHBicRM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Tc4-osGRd8g

Zeramas #77 Posted Feb 04 2013 - 03:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

View PostElessa, on Feb 04 2013 - 01:45, said:

Soviet music is vast, unfortunately you can't always find great quality ones =)

http://sovmusic.ru/m/shstran2.mp3





http://www.youtube.c...h?v=-v6sRHBicRM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Tc4-osGRd8g

Beautiful!!

Thanks a lot, I'll add these songs to the garage (it has few songs compared to the battlefield).

Prepare for a new version...

Tiger_23 #78 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 18:57

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 10441 battles
  • 10,212
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
  • Member since:
    07-27-2010
Sold all my ''nazi'' tanks :P

Im waiting for the new version of the Red army mod!!


♫ Apple and pear trees were a-blooming,

Mist (was) creeping on the river.

Katyusha set out on the banks,

On the steep and lofty bank. ♫


:Smile-bajan2:

:

Zeramas #79 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 19:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 24139 battles
  • 5,809
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
I'm somewhat busy these days, but... coming soon

Jacke #80 Posted Feb 23 2013 - 06:50

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9586 battles
  • 224
  • [-MOB-] -MOB-
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011
Thanks, Comrade!





Also tagged with Red Army, Choir, Music, Sound, Mod, ohsi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users