T26E4 SuperPershing Weak Spots Guide

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

C_Menz #1 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 07:24

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles
Posted a weak spots guide for the new T26E4 SuperPershing over on my blog. Includes views from the front, angled, and side and provides weak spots for each view. Enjoy!

http://wotguru.com/w...-superpershing/

Edited by C_Menz, Sep 19 2012 - 14:05.

Whyan #2 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 08:21

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
http://wotarmory.com...l-armor-scheme/

This is one goes into better detail for me at least.

Thompson153 #3 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 14:51

Major

• Players
  • 0 battles
Personally as a SP driver (and a German heavy driver), I'll slope my armor, but much less than the pic you showed. That angling I will only do when moving around a corner (where I can hide my sides). Otherwise I've found that the sides are too exposed and people just aim for that and not my front. Not to say other SP drivers won't, but...

Still a nice guide though. Shows me where to hide my own weakspots. One other thing I've noticed to hide on mine and exploit on others. In the turret's armor, right below the spaced armor there's 2 small points on the left and right directly under it. It gives a clear view at the regular turret and I have yet to bounce from there. :Smile_honoring:

C_Menz #4 Posted Aug 03 2012 - 18:34

Captain

• Players
  • 0 battles

View PostThompson153, on Aug 03 2012 - 14:51, said:

Personally as a SP driver (and a German heavy driver), I'll slope my armor, but much less than the pic you showed. That angling I will only do when moving around a corner (where I can hide my sides). Otherwise I've found that the sides are too exposed and people just aim for that and not my front. Not to say other SP drivers won't, but..

I included that specific angle since it is generally seen around corners and also it is the cutoff point for the machinegun port weak spot. Described in the guide that if it's at a less of an angle that the sides become stronger and thus you have to rely on the frontal weak spots from the first section.  Was tempted to include much more angle views, but I try to find a balance between length and getting the spots across in each guide.