If you're reading this, it means you're looking for a clan!
And if you're looking for a friendly, drama-free clan that is also serious about clan wars, you've come to the right place!
You may be wondering "Gee, what makes your clan so special?"
Let me break it down for you.
What you need to know about us:
- We are a relatively small clan in terms of active players, however still have enough to be successful in clan wars
- We are a tight-knit family-like group
- We have a policy of ZERO drama
- The leaders are quite in touch with the rest of the clan and are very receptive of feedback, so long as it isn't hatemail
- Our clan is currently making its way in to more and more territory
- We divide gold earnings among members that regularly attend clan wars. Note: We don't expect you to be on every single day, but we do expect reasonable participation (something like 3 to 5 nights a week works)
- We understand that real life should always come first and real life issues take precedence over game issues.
What is expected of members:
- Respect of each other and the authority of the clan leaders
- If you have an issue with any particular person, you must take it up with them on your own time on our forums or in-game NOT during clan wars.
- Drama-starters will be immediately kicked from the clan. Drama WILL NOT be tolerated.
- A reasonable level of participation
- Members must use Teamspeak 3
- Anyone not on Teamspeak will not be able to participate in clan wars
- We also expect you to just have fun. It is a game afterall, and games are meant to be fun!
If you want to apply, just search our clan Messengers of Death (clan tag is [REAPR]) and apply with one of our recruiters.
If you have more questions, feel free to open a conversation with any of our recruiters both in and out of game.
I hope to see you in our clan as we continue our quest for ultimate domination!