Jump to content


how about give us free 100% crew on Type 62?


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

Poll: free crew deserved by PAYING CUSTOMERS (70 members have cast votes)

should us paying customers get an apology and free goodie?

  1. yes (49 votes [70.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 70.00%

  2. no, because i dont pay for content and am jealous of players who have the money to play anywas (3 votes [4.29%])

    Percentage of vote: 4.29%

  3. no, because i love to get screwed over by corporate russia. (18 votes [25.71%])

    Percentage of vote: 25.71%

Vote Hide poll

Karp #1 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:15

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    09-07-2011
hi WG, you screwed us over AGAIN with your terrible payment service. how about this:

1. achknowledge your payment vendor is terrible, or your system is terrible
2. be the bigger man here and issue us a free 100% crew when you finally give us a tank

Takuwind #2 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:20

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 247
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011
Where is the profit for WG in giving away elite crews?

stahlhelmii #3 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:22

    Captain

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,723
  • Member since:
    03-21-2012
I take this thread to imply compensation for unnecessary delay in delivery of virtual goods.  Change your thread title to include the Type 59, OP, they're in the same boat.

Edited by stahlhelmii, Aug 10 2012 - 16:24.


SolidBeer #4 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,791
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011
Biased poll is biased. NO CREW FOR YOU!!!!

http://img3.ranker.c...ou-photo-u1.jpg

Edited by SolidBeer, Aug 10 2012 - 16:30.


AdeptusArkainis #5 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:27

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 2,152
  • Member since:
    12-20-2010
Wouldn't mind a 100% crew with it, that'd be nice. As for the payment issue, I have yet to get a slow transaction, except that one time where I paid but the payment service was down cause I thought it said PayPal was down instead it was all Payments were down. So that one time was my error, but other than that they take my money and give me product within a minute to my purchase. Maybe they like my money more? Idk, sorry to hear your getting delayed product.

isaacalmeida #6 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:29

    Captain

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,288
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011
lock this idiotic tread

FujiTnak #7 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:29

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 209
  • Member since:
    12-21-2010
They cant really do that. Because it isnt happening to EVERYONE. Giving out free tank crews to certain people is a lot harder than giving it to everyone, and not everyone is having the problem. I've noticed quite a few people get their tanks right after they paid, myself included. I'm not saying to not give anything for troubles, just this probably wouldnt work.

legoo22 #8 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:29

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 732
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011
Your chinese tank took some time to get to you? Almost as if the servers were exploding from so many people buying it at once. As well as half those people using paypal which WG had ANNOUNCED was not currently working with the gift shop! Go complain about your virtual tank being late somewhere else.

Edited by legoo22, Aug 10 2012 - 16:30.


rtp099 #9 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 5,579
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View PostKarp, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:15, said:

hi WG, you screwed us over AGAIN with your terrible payment service. how about this:

1. achknowledge your payment vendor is terrible, or your system is terrible
2. be the bigger man here and issue us a free 100% crew when you finally give us a tank

Why would someone neg you? I gave you a +1 to fix it.

Krazny13 #10 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:31

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 485
  • Member since:
    10-17-2010
I paid via a CC.  Payment cleared in under a minute.  9 and a half hours later, no tank.  It'd be nice if they delivered it with a 100% crew. . . .

Tazilon #11 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 5,302
  • Member since:
    09-02-2011
9.5 hour delay AFTER Wargaming sent email stating they had received my payment and processed my order and counting...  If they were waiting for my payment to clear I would understand however over 9.5 hours ago they sent me an email stating they already had my money and had processed my order.

rtp099 #12 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 5,579
  • Member since:
    09-19-2011

View Postlegoo22, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:29, said:

Your chinese tank took some time to get to you? Almost as if the servers were exploding from so many people buying it at once. As well as half those people using paypal which WG had ANNOUNCED was not currently working with the gift shop! Go complain about your virtual tank being late somewhere else.

Except I used a credit card to avoid the paypal delays and guess what... I got the 2 confirmation emails in about 4 minutes and yet 9 hours later still no tank! I'm willing to be patient to a point and I expected a couple of hours delay, but this is just illustrating that WG has very inadequate servers.

thunderbolt47 #13 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:37

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 325
  • Member since:
    06-09-2011
In Soviet Russia...

Genesis0071 #14 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:40

    Captain

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,929
  • Member since:
    03-22-2011
A free 75% crew would be nice, that way people that want to cry about late pixels get something and WG doesn't lose money.

Edited by Genesis0071, Aug 10 2012 - 16:40.


stahlhelmii #15 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:40

    Captain

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,723
  • Member since:
    03-21-2012

View Postrtp099, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:33, said:

Except I used a credit card to avoid the paypal delays and guess what... I got the 2 confirmation emails in about 4 minutes and yet 9 hours later still no tank! I'm willing to be patient to a point and I expected a couple of hours delay, but this is just illustrating that WG has very inadequate servers.

Exactly the same thing happened to me.  I paid for a Type 59 with a credit card, got payment verification instantly from both WG and UltimatePay, and over 8 hours later, I have received nothing ... not even so much as a delay explanation, let alone an apology.  I sent in a support ticket over 90 minutes ago and no response to that, either.  :Smile-angry:

Lord_Vale3 #16 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:42

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 211
  • Member since:
    09-29-2010
Was this your first premium tank? Because none of the others get a 100% crew either. Also, biased poll fails hard.

finn78 #17 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:46

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 409
  • Member since:
    12-12-2011

View Postlegoo22, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:29, said:

Your chinese tank took some time to get to you? Almost as if the servers were exploding from so many people buying it at once. As well as half those people using paypal which WG had ANNOUNCED was not currently working with the gift shop! Go complain about your virtual tank being late somewhere else.

View PostFujiTnak, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:29, said:

They cant really do that. Because it isnt happening to EVERYONE. Giving out free tank crews to certain people is a lot harder than giving it to everyone, and not everyone is having the problem. I've noticed quite a few people get their tanks right after they paid, myself included. I'm not saying to not give anything for troubles, just this probably wouldnt work.

View PostLord_Vale3, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:42, said:

Was this your first premium tank? Because none of the others get a 100% crew either. Also, biased poll fails hard.
^^ all 3 of these... i bought mine and got it 5 min later, give u a 100% crew just cause u had to wait a little... hell no entitled cry babies, plus is it War Game's fault if their vendor is having issues?

Nihtwaco #18 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:48

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
  • 707
  • Member since:
    11-14-2010
Howdy Folks

Paid with Credit Card got the Payment Confirmation from both parties almost ten hours now and NO TANK. Folks I think the First Assault Wave melted a server and a reserve picked up the load for the Late buyers who got their tanks already. Those of Us in the First Wave may have a long 24+ hours to wait for our tanks while the Techs track down the information on the Crippled Machine.

stahlhelmii #19 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1,723
  • Member since:
    03-21-2012

View Postfinn78, on Aug 10 2012 - 16:46, said:

^^ all 3 of these... i bought mine and got it 5 min later, give u a 100% crew just cause u had to wait a little... hell no entitled cry babies, plus is it War Game's fault if their vendor is having issues?

Uhm ... their "vender" is NOT having issues.  WG sent me an email nearly 8 1/2 hours ago telling me they had my money.  So why don't you go play your tank, since you were lucky enough to get yours instantly even though you paid much later than we did, and take your petty insults elsewhere?

Puddy70s #20 Posted Aug 10 2012 - 16:51

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 590
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011
Well I want some kind of compensation I believe I deserve it for being stuffed around. I made a special trip to the bank to put the money in to buy this tank before the weekend and shock horror I don't get my tank.

Give me something, 25000 gold would be nice compensation for stuffing my night up.