Accelerating crew training

crew training accelerate

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

kamikaze15 #1 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 04:42

Corporal

• Players
  • 4810 battles
I'm a little confused with when activating this option. It says it doubles the XP for the crew member with lowest xp. But does it just help one crew member at a time? Does this also work with perks and habilities? I also read in the wiki about after 100% xp on a crew member, you could keep gaining its skills getting better, can you explain? Sorry for too many questions, just curious. Also i dont know if this is the right forum but i found it the most suitable. Thanks.

Ruger108 #2 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 04:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 17576 battles
when you ask to put execrate crew training on all the xp you get in a battle will go to crew to get them to the next level. when a crew is low and it say 2x xp is going to him that mean he has fallen behind. less xp to the entire crew but more to him so he will be the equal level as the entire crew. :Smile_blinky:

dwaindwarf #3 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 05:00

Captain

• Players
  • 27168 battles
It only helps one crew mwmber at a time. The one with the lowest XP.   It also works for minor skills and perks.  after you train the major skill to 100% you continue training the other perks/skill that you choose.  Most cremwmbers could have up to five of these( if you play long enough) .

Holem #4 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 07:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 27259 battles
  • [SPY] SPY
You get it only on the lowest XP character since it basically shifts the xp you normally get for the tank to the crewman. If Everyone is the at the same XP level then it cycles through them. It also works in conjunction with Mentor for the commander. As for getting better, it is just that it helps gets you better perks/skills.

del1000607488 #5 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 07:15

Captain

• Players
  • 8048 battles
I believe that when you are playing a tank without accelerated training, each crew member receives the same xp as the tank if they survived the battle. Accelerating the training doubles the xp of the crewman with the lowest xp, and the rest of the crew get the same amount they would have beforehand.

kamikaze15 #6 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 07:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 4810 battles

View PostFeeTFooD, on Aug 11 2012 - 07:15, said:

I believe that when you are playing a tank without accelerated training, each crew member receives the same xp as the tank if they survived the battle. Accelerating the training doubles the xp of the crewman with the lowest xp, and the rest of the crew get the same amount they would have beforehand.
This is what i want to know, i toggled it on because getting research xp looks pretty pointless since everything is researched. I also want to get my crew as much as xp as possible. Benefiting only one crew member per battle seems like it would be slower, this is why i made the topic.

del1000607488 #7 Posted Aug 11 2012 - 07:32

Captain

• Players
  • 8048 battles

View Postkamikaze15, on Aug 11 2012 - 07:22, said:

This is what i want to know, i toggled it on because getting research xp looks pretty pointless since everything is researched. I also want to get my crew as much as xp as possible. Benefiting only one crew member per battle seems like it would be slower, this is why i made the topic.
From the wiki:
"This is an option available only for Elite Tanks, i.e. fully researched or premium tanks. Selecting this option means that the tank will no longer accumulate research XP (the 5% bonus XP added to the Free Experience pool is unaffected). Instead, the crew member with the lowest total XP will receive twice the XP for the next battle that they would otherwise have received. If several crew members have equal values, the first one is chosen. The crew member who will next benefit from the bonus is indicated with the following icon left of his portrait in the garage view: .
Because the bonus only goes to a single crew member each battle, the impact to crew advancement is bigger the smaller the crew is.
Accelerate Crew Training can be toggled on and off at any time via a check box above the crew icons in the garage on the upper-left side of the garage interface, or via a check box in the upper-right corner of the vehicle's research tree menu. When a player turns Accelerate Crew Training on, a dialog box will appear to notify the player that it has now been enabled."

It does mean however, that one of your crew members will receive extra xp at least once every cycle. For example, I am using it on all of my elited tanks to train the crews skills up. On my StuG, which has four crew members, each crew member gets double experience probably once every four battles.

ohgodhelpmeeeee #8 Posted Dec 03 2012 - 15:13

Private

• Players
  • 2261 battles
Mathematically speaking, you should be earning 1/(n+1) experience overall.  if you have 4 crew members your crew will train approximately 20% faster overall.  If you have 5, it should be 1/6, or 16.66% increase in your crews overall training.

Zedzded #9 Posted Dec 03 2012 - 15:53

Captain

• Players
  • 674 battles
http://wiki.worldoft...#Training_Level