• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

Sakamoto_Mio #21 Posted Nov 17 2012 - 19:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9453 battles
  • [YANDR] YANDR

View PostAcePig, on Nov 17 2012 - 19:31, said:

It has nothing to do with whether you pay or not. It is just becoz you buy prem. during the weekend, when a lot more people are playing and their Z80 based server cannot support.

======

I understand that Sir, its not the bases of paying scale/level - but in the same instance it is:

Imagine ~ you paid for a new car - then you always have to take it in for repairs (even) if its under warranty, so much so, because it always has issues, so often that you can't enjoy driving it? - same principal.

If people pay for items, then the product needs to be of qualitative service, and needs to keep up with the demands and supply. - I understand that they have allot on their hands in terms of issues, complaints, and such but they do have a TEAM (I assume) that view these problems and try to employ a *fix* or give an explanation openly about what they are trying to do concerning those issues. ~ that's customer service.

Its like living in a apartment  it has maint, if something breaks you call them/management, then its fixed (or) an explanation is given for the cause of the issues.

I tried the client fix, it (seemed) to work for a few then it started all over again...

I did notice that when I rebooted, it was very slow to connect, but the game play sped up to a comfortable playing level - however - after a few minutes,  it went back to booting me and DCing again on various maps.. mostly the desert maps and a few random others.

Sakamoto_Mio #22 Posted Nov 17 2012 - 20:06

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9453 battles
  • [YANDR] YANDR

View PostAcePig, on Nov 17 2012 - 19:27, said:

My client does not crash. It simply frequently and randomly freezes during a battle and then gets disconnected after a while. And usually I won't be able to re-login immediately. I have to wait least 3-5 minutes before I can re-login.

Everyone can imagine the pain - when you aimed a innocent target and were ready to fire and then got disconnected... or when you were running across an open field, praying no arty was aiming you, and then got disconnected...

========

I forgot to mention that the client fix I used came from here:

https://support.worl...-no-error-given

Edited by Sakamoto_Mio, Nov 17 2012 - 20:06.

URD1 #23 Posted Nov 19 2012 - 00:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 11873 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostSakamoto_Mio, on Nov 17 2012 - 18:32, said:

======

Sir ~

I agree...

Not (even) 10 minutes of game play and I was suffering with lag, and constant DCing, game crashing and rebooting...

Its becoming - NOT WORTH THE EFFORT - in keeping to try playing - (however) - its becoming easy to NOT PAY any-more ... .  

The bad part about all this... is that there is - 'no refund' - for any monies spent, so there goes my Prem, that I didn't get to use properly, due to these issues.

(EDIT):

Going to try this suggestion and see what happens...

============

Random client crashing with no error given

There may be an issue where code being sent to your system RAM is mistakenly picked up by Microsoft Data Execution Prevention.

We would like you to please turn off DEP for World Of Tanks, as there may be a bad write to memory causing these crashes.

In order to add World Of Tanks to the Windows DEP exception list, please follow these steps:

NOTE: This is only possible if you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7

1. -Please press your start menu button.
2. -Right click on "Computer" and choose "Properties".
3. -Next, click "Advanced system settings" on the left
4. -Under the performance section, please click on "Settings"
5. -In the following window click the "Data Execution Prevention" Tab
6. -Please select the radial button labeled "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"
7. -Now click the "Add..." button near the bottom, browse to the World Of Tanks game directory. (DEFAULT is: C:\Games\World_Of_Tanks\)
8. -Please select WorldOfTanks.exe and click the "Open" button.
9. -Click "Apply" and restart your computer.

============

Will see if these changes will make a difference, I'll post back later...

I have also had in game freezes and have made this change. So far I have only played a couple oif games and no problem but I have frozen on opening the post battle report screens. I will continue testing and post again tonight.

Edit: This ended up not making any difference. I stopped having issues exiting battles but still had freezes. I can only conclude I have some terrible lag.

Edited by URD1, Nov 19 2012 - 16:04.

Sakamoto_Mio #24 Posted Nov 20 2012 - 04:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9453 battles
  • [YANDR] YANDR

View PostURD1, on Nov 19 2012 - 00:47, said:

I have also had in game freezes and have made this change. So far I have only played a couple oif games and no problem but I have frozen on opening the post battle report screens. I will continue testing and post again tonight.

Edit: This ended up not making any difference. I stopped having issues exiting battles but still had freezes. I can only conclude I have some terrible lag.

======

Same issues continue (with) the - *fix* - which actually doesn't - *fix* - anything...

There has to be a (some) way to ease the pain that the fellow gamers are having with these repeated issues.

1. I have a new gaming computer
2. Internet is fast
3. No background programs are running while playing - which causes the PING spikes to occur - however this is not only the cause for the spikes...
4. The *fix* was applied properly and followed through ~ and still ~ nothing
5. Memory cache and memory are cleaned, history cleaned, even defragging is done, and even the registry is checked and cleaned for deviancies
6. Random maps are starting to fail to load, or as mentioned I am booted off the game, or the menu remains, counter clock ticks the countdown to start, and I start seeing all my team slowly being killed. (and I am NOT in the game-play) just staring at the menu screen.
7. At times when I am - 'back in' - I am - 'back in' - in awkward times during game play, which defeats the purpose of game play. - I also observed instances were my fast tanks that are used for scouting are merely crawling and NOT as they were before.

I (also) did note/observe that (some) of my - "personal settings" - have been reverted - back to the default settings - and not what I set them as. - so I have to place them back to my personal settings once again.

This is what I have observed and followed.

I shall continue to post (until) someone within the proper departments (at least) responds to these issues openly, via these forums, message on the site, email notification or even on YT!

Edited by Sakamoto_Mio, Nov 20 2012 - 04:07.

AcePig #25 Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 59531 battles
As I've said, it is simply because their server cannot supports the growing load.

Pushaway #26 Posted Nov 22 2012 - 07:21

Corporal

• Players
  • 18559 battles
  • [FISH-] FISH-
i completely uninstalled and re installed wot and im still getting crashes 5 out of every say 25 battles.. thats not very pleasant  Im about to just take my money and play something else. sell my account and be done with this buggy game.

misscleo #27 Posted Nov 22 2012 - 12:26

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19857 battles

View PostFlypaste, on Aug 26 2012 - 02:56, said:

Okay, since i've played WoT, ive been ocasionly getting these weird freezes in-battle, it consists of everything stops communicating, but if i push (wasd) my tank lurches in the direction, but doesnt move, and i can only rotate my turret, and when i fire i get the animation but i dont fire. If i leave it in this state for ~5 minutes i get disconnected.
Sounds like packet loss, either caused by your network (wifi, bad connection, etc.) or some hardware/software problem.

You and anyone else having this or similar problem need to post the following info and answer some questions before anyone can go offering specific troubleshooting:

Post a dxdiag.txt here.
Also look in C:\Games\World_of_Tanks (or where ever you installed WoT) and look for python.log. Change the format from log to txt and post it here as well.
Take a screenshot of your in-game graphics options and include that as well.

What is your average ping in-game? What does your ping read when you are having problems with tanks not responding? Does the "lag indicator" (green circle next to the ping) turn red?
Do you have any security software? If so, what? (be specific)
Router? If so, what make/model?
What type of connection? (Cable, DSL, Satelite, etc.) What's the make/model of your modem?
Do you have any mods in the *\res_mods folder?

Until you provide some more information, all I can suggest is that you disable or uninstall any security software, directly connect to the modem, remove any mods installed, kill any unnecessary programs via task-manager, install any windows updates available, and look for updated drivers for your hardware by looking on the manufacturers website (nVidia, AMD, Acer, Dell, etc.) for each of your components and peripherals. You can do that by looking up hardware IDs (ex VEN_8086&DEV_4229&SUBSYS_11008086) in device manager then googling the ID, or using an alternative like DevManView. Another way to easily find drivers and install them is using a program like drivermax, but most of them are not free, and the ones that are, well they're usually just spyware.

I'm also worried about idiots reporting me for going AFK in the middle of a game.
Not a great idea to start insulting people in your OP, especially when you're here asking for help. Besides those players have no idea you've been disconnected and you're a bot as far as most people that bother reporting are concerned.

SamSlick77 #28 Posted Nov 22 2012 - 21:12

Corporal

• Players
  • 66983 battles

View PostSakamoto_Mio, on Nov 17 2012 - 18:32, said:

======

Sir ~

I agree...

Not (even) 10 minutes of game play and I was suffering with lag, and constant DCing, game crashing and rebooting...

Its becoming - NOT WORTH THE EFFORT - in keeping to try playing - (however) - its becoming easy to NOT PAY any-more ... .  

The bad part about all this... is that there is - 'no refund' - for any monies spent, so there goes my Prem, that I didn't get to use properly, due to these issues.

(EDIT):

Going to try this suggestion and see what happens...

============

Random client crashing with no error given

There may be an issue where code being sent to your system RAM is mistakenly picked up by Microsoft Data Execution Prevention.

We would like you to please turn off DEP for World Of Tanks, as there may be a bad write to memory causing these crashes.

In order to add World Of Tanks to the Windows DEP exception list, please follow these steps:

NOTE: This is only possible if you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7

1. -Please press your start menu button.
2. -Right click on "Computer" and choose "Properties".
3. -Next, click "Advanced system settings" on the left
4. -Under the performance section, please click on "Settings"
5. -In the following window click the "Data Execution Prevention" Tab
6. -Please select the radial button labeled "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select"
7. -Now click the "Add..." button near the bottom, browse to the World Of Tanks game directory. (DEFAULT is: C:\Games\World_Of_Tanks\)
8. -Please select WorldOfTanks.exe and click the "Open" button.
9. -Click "Apply" and restart your computer.

============

Will see if these changes will make a difference, I'll post back later...

Well, I have been having same freeze/disconnect issues starting today. I tried this above and also found that Adobe Flash needed an upgrade upon reboot, so I did that as well. Lo and behold, I have had five trouble-free battles in a row! Coincidence??? Maybe. It may have been simply the reboot. It is a frustrating problem when we don't have a definitive method for a fix. But for now, I am a happy tanker!

bozo21 #29 Posted Nov 24 2012 - 08:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 17840 battles
  • [1RAD] 1RAD
mine was fine yesterday but today it has crsahed 15 times, i have paid for a premium accout and keep having to repair dead tanks which cost hard earned credits and gold . it really is annoying.

AcePig #30 Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:13

Corporal

• Players
  • 59531 battles
Another weekend comes, and no surprising the disconnection problem deteriorates again.

Sakamoto_Mio #31 Posted Dec 06 2012 - 05:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9453 battles
  • [YANDR] YANDR

AcePig, on Dec 01 2012 - 04:13, said:

Another weekend comes, and no surprising the disconnection problem deteriorates again.

======

Well, its a mid-week (wednesday) and the same issues are seen, so its NOT a - "weekend thing".

I have - JUST BEEN KICKED 8 TIMES IN A ROW - without even seeing the prepare screen long enough to even matter.

I can deal with issues, log-in problems, and such irritants as they're usually minor - however - its the persistence of - "said issues" - that are annoying - especially - being kicked for no apparent reason.

in addition, its the same repetitive situation(s), as I (and many others) have mentioned/reported before, same fixes tried, though it doesn't fix anything.

I have even - "back-tracked" - covering (nearly) every possible problem, issues, trying varying recoverative solutions, to even removing (simple skins) from my tanks, using the game on its - 'bare-bones' - (which I am assuming) - is not what the developers wanted. - -  if that was the case, then a - "disclaimer" - and or posting stating that NO MODIFICATIONS are to be used or the game will crash would have been seen.

Guess what? - even in - 'bare-bones' - its still occurs, so mods are not the issue.

Even MOHAA/and subsequent series could handle modifications done to its series of games - (and that was nearly 12 years ago) - and now with technology in advance modus, a simple tank game can't handle mods? - I find this very odd. (personally)

~ so what other (options) can be suggested? - what other *fixes* can be submitted that will render these issues obsolete (permanently/temporarily) once and for all.

I can understand the need for the - dxdiag.txt - but each computer will be different, if its a current product like Alienware (which I am using) it should handle the simplest of on-line games.

Edited by Sakamoto_Mio, Dec 06 2012 - 05:50.

misscleo #32 Posted Dec 06 2012 - 05:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19857 battles

Sakamoto_Mio, on Dec 06 2012 - 05:43, said:

so what other (options) can be suggested? - what other *fixes* can be submitted that will render these issues obsolete (permanently/temporarily) once and for all.
Read my reply and try the suggestions I listed. If you want some specific help then you need to post some information, like the stuff I asked for in my other post.

carbornium #33 Posted Dec 07 2012 - 08:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 32631 battles
HI, I must agree that the game is more then unpleasant to play now.
permanent the game just dropes out, got other recommendations by players like: delet /disable game recording.
I did. Played without any skins just boring plain, still crashes. Antivirus off still the same.

I used to play 7.4 or so and could edit Photoshop or Video on the other screen without any problems. Still 80 FPS.
Now recently with just 10.000 player online and 5000Mbts meassured web speed, no program open 130fps, ping 250ms (normal here) : Game crashes. And I cant get back in.

"Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select" Did this and game droped out.

Fix the problems that you have or you will lose a lot of players, I didn't spend to much on gold but still anoying to see it going down the river.
To bad for WOT

carbornium #34 Posted Dec 07 2012 - 08:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 32631 battles
My Python log:
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 264): The quality = 4 was selected.
[ERROR] (scripts/client/helpers/DecalMap.py, 52): Invalid texture name ''
[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4Y3PNUXWIY3PNZ2C6Y3MMFXHGL3FNVRGYZLNOMXTCMBQGAYDANRUGMZC6ZLNMJWGK3K7GY2HQNRUL52GC3TLFZYG4ZY=')
The BigWorld Client has encountered an unhandled exception and must close (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION : 0xC0000005 @ 0x714B55EB) (Read @ 0x00000058)
/------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
BigWorld Release Client (compiled at 12:37:38 Oct 22 2012) starting on Tue Dec 04 22:11:50 2012
[NOTE] (scripts/client/post_processing/__init__.py, 264): The quality = 4 was selected.
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.541000127792
[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (UnpicklingError('pickle data was truncated',), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4Y3PNUXWIY3PNZ2C6Y3MMFXHGL3FNVRGYZLNOMXTCMBQGAYDANBZHAZC6ZLNMJWGK3K7GY2HQNRUL52GC3TLFZYG4ZY=')
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.381999969482
[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4Y3PNUXWIY3PNZ2C6Y3MMFXHGL3FNVRGYZLNOMXTCMBQGAYDANRTGU4C6ZLNMJWGK3K7GY2HQNRUL52GC3TLFZYG4ZY=')
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.15700006485
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.134999990463
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.455999851227
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.375999927521
[WARNING] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 33): Method "__run_read" takes too much time 0.111000061035
[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4Y3PNUXWIY3PNZ2C6Y3MMFXHGL3FNVRGYZLNOMXTCMBQGAYDAMRTHE3S6ZLNMJWGK3K7GY2HQNRUL52GC3TLFZYG4ZY=')
[ERROR] (scripts/client/account_helpers/CustomFilesCache.py, 210): Client couldn't read file. (EOFError(), 'NB2HI4B2F4XWGZJOO5XXE3DEN5THIYLONNZS4Y3PNUXWIY3PNZ2C6Y3MMFXHGL3FNVRGYZLNOMXTCMBQGAYDANJQHA2C6ZLNMJWGK3K7GY2HQNRUL52GC3TLFZYG4ZY=')

Edited by carbornium, Dec 07 2012 - 08:25.

Sakamoto_Mio #35 Posted Dec 08 2012 - 00:02

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9453 battles
  • [YANDR] YANDR

View Postmisscleo, on Dec 06 2012 - 05:53, said:

Read my reply and try the suggestions I listed. If you want some specific help then you need to post some information, like the stuff I asked for in my other post.
======
Read my postings and you will see that I did all of the above mentioned (plus) several others as well...

I have (yet) to post a - dxdiag.txt - as I am actually debating on doing this... I (personally) feel as I mentioned already, - "I can understand the need for the - dxdiag.txt - but each computer will be different, if its a current product like Alienware (which I am using) it should handle the simplest of on-line games."

Unless the specifications are changed now and we all need to upgrade our computers?

~ and Modification issues?

- I respectfully disagree that those/these are the reasons for these issues, especially when its - 'just skins' (nothing more) - (however) - I can understand if its a gui/flash/script issue modification that may be wrongly coded (or) a placement of the mod incorrectly placed into where it should not be placed. - this I can understand, as some  modifications don't have correct instructions due to various reasons. (ie language barriers, or (even) no instructs at all)

Like I stated: - " I have even - "back-tracked" - covering (nearly) every possible problem, issues, trying varying recoverative solutions, to even removing (simple skins) from my tanks, using the game on its - 'bare-bones' - (which I am assuming) - is not what the developers wanted. - -  if that was the case, then a - "disclaimer" - and or posting stating that NO MODIFICATIONS are to be used or the game will crash would have been seen.

Guess what? - even in - 'bare-bones' - its still occurs, so mods are not the issue.

Even the first MOHAA/and subsequent series could handle modifications done to its series of games - (and that was nearly 12 years ago) - and now with technology in advance modus, a simple tank game can't handle mods? - I find this very odd. (personally) "

View Postcarbornium, on Dec 07 2012 - 08:20, said:

HI, I must agree that the game is more then unpleasant to play now.
permanent the game just dropes out, got other recommendations by players like: delet /disable game recording.
I did. Played without any skins just boring plain, still crashes. Antivirus off still the same.

I used to play 7.4 or so and could edit Photoshop or Video on the other screen without any problems. Still 80 FPS.
Now recently with just 10.000 player online and 5000Mbts meassured web speed, no program open 130fps, ping 250ms (normal here) : Game crashes. And I cant get back in.

"Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select" Did this and game droped out.

Fix the problems that you have or you will lose a lot of players, I didn't spend to much on gold but still anoying to see it going down the river.
To bad for WOT

=======

Same....

In my case, I did buy some GOLD, and extended some Premium time (when I said I wouldn't) - because I have (some) faith in the game and that these - "glitches" - would be fixed in an adequate manner.

What's annoying, is the fact that when gamers put down real monies for this game, the glitches conveniently occur and - 'we lose out' - because we need to use our gold to repair tanks that were NEVER USED actively (in game) because of crashes, kick-offs, and glitches.

Like I said before, I buy Gold/Premium, the game glitches/crashes/has issues... coincidence? (Maybe/maybe not) - I can't say - however - as a gamer, look at it like we do...

~ the end result is, we don't like seeing our money being used to - 'constantly repair our tanks' - when we don't use them and in addition to this, is the simple fact that there is no refunds at all when this occurs.

Edited by Sakamoto_Mio, Dec 08 2012 - 00:06.

misscleo #36 Posted Dec 08 2012 - 01:10

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19857 battles

View PostSakamoto_Mio, on Dec 08 2012 - 00:02, said:

======
Read my postings and you will see that I did all of the above mentioned (plus) several others as well...

I have (yet) to post a - dxdiag.txt - as I am actually debating on doing this... I (personally) feel as I mentioned already, - "I can understand the need for the - dxdiag.txt - but each computer will be different, if its a current product like Alienware (which I am using) it should handle the simplest of on-line games."

Unless the specifications are changed now and we all need to upgrade our computers?

Buddy I'm just trying to help. I'm only interested in seeing your data, not reading a story about how your Dell computer is perfect and blah blah. If you don't want to post the data and answer a few questions that's fine. lol

carbornium #37 Posted Dec 08 2012 - 02:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 32631 battles
You can see my data, just above, any recommendations??
I reinstalled the game now, was fine for half a day.
New day same drama with just some installed skins.

misscleo #38 Posted Dec 08 2012 - 02:58

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 19857 battles
I was hoping for more than just the python log carbornium. It tells me you encountered an access violation, but there's a hundred things that can cause it. Setting DEP for only Windows might avoid the problem, but isn't a fix. It could have been caused by a faulty driver, third-party software, the game itself, security software, and many other things. Good place to start would be doing a clean boot [Vista, Win7, Win8] [XP] (without disabling your video driver) and go from there. You can find other troubleshooting steps by googling access violation or 0xC0000005. If you can post other info I asked for I might be able to narrow the suggestions down a bit but it's a tricky error to diagnose.

carbornium #39 Posted Dec 08 2012 - 06:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 32631 battles
Thanks,
I gave some infos up top, but not to keen to rebuild my softwares.
Win 7 works ok, not perfect but my hole editing business relies on a working computer.
My initial complaint was that WOT 7.x worked perfect with other demanding (editing) software, now with 8.0 I cant even play it proper without crashes.
Now almost all skins axed and new installation, it is a bit plain to play and not stable at all ,not like the older versions.
For me it is easier not to play, I don't want to adjust my PC to a game. If I find some spare time I will search for the access violation but not to keen, games should just work.

Thanks for the time and consideration Carb

Sakamoto_Mio #40 Posted Dec 08 2012 - 07:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9453 battles
  • [YANDR] YANDR

View Postmisscleo, on Dec 08 2012 - 01:10, said:

Buddy I'm just trying to help. I'm only interested in seeing your data, not reading a story about how your Dell computer is perfect and blah blah. If you don't want to post the data and answer a few questions that's fine. lol

======

In lieu of (only) paying attention to the - 'Dell Brand' - as you stated, I - never once stated - anything that indicated - "perfect" - just that it was - "new with current software" - as I just bought it a month ago, for gaming specifically, which should handle the game easily... nothing more.

Nonetheless ~

I have tried all other - *fixes/remedies* - as I already mentioned, including the backtracking on the (possible) issues that may be the cause for the ongoing issues.

But, to please, here are the answers:

1. What is your average ping in-game?  - (normally - 70-90)
2. What does your ping read when you are having problems with tanks not responding? - (when the high pings occur, they range from 200 - 999)
3. Does the "lag indicator" (green circle next to the ping) turn red? - (NO)
4. Do you have any security software? If so, what? (be specific) - (All Security software are turned off or WoT is allowed through the software) - and Kingsoft Antivirus/NetSecurity - including allowed program access to the software (including) the windows 7 firewall.
5. Router? If so, what make/model? - (While I was at home, it was hard-wired straight through the router, travelling (also) hard-wired straight to the cable connection)
6. What type of connection? (Cable, DSL, Satelite, etc.) - (Cable) - both locations.
7. What's the make/model of your modem? - NETGEAR42 (California)
8. Do you have any mods in the *\res_mods folder? - (Skins only)- no scriptorium changes, including no audio changes, clean use.

In addition:

1. No background programs running
2. Connection is fast.
3. Memory cleaned, cache cleaned...
4. Computer is used for gaming ONLY.
5. Regular defragging done
6. Recommended - 'Clean Boot' - done
7. I don't run any start-ups, nor have short-cuts on desktop.
8. All video drivers are current and updated - Nvidia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users