Jump to content


September Gift Shop Packages


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

Maus123 #21 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 18:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 3269 battles
  • 2,217
  • Member since:
    02-01-2012
Now the question is, Super Pershing or IS-6?

Edited by Maus123, Aug 31 2012 - 18:04.


Fidsquid #22 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 20:08

    Sergeant

  • Beta Testers
  • 20369 battles
  • 237
  • [SPY] SPY
  • Member since:
    07-11-2010
If my math is correct:

IS-6  + slot + 2k G + 1400G Consumables for $59 USD.  or 262.7 G per USD
JT/88 + slot for $44.50 USD or 231.5G per USD
SP + slot for $33.50 USD, or 223.9 G per USD
DM + slot + 100% crew for $21.30 USD, or 211.3 G per USD

Best deal is the IS-6 , worst is the DMax.
If I buy a D Max it will be without crew for training use.

edit added comments

Edited by Fidsquid, Aug 31 2012 - 20:12.


WNxDaisukekun #23 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 20:49

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7407 battles
  • 65
  • [WNX] WNX
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011
This is how I do my math on the SP.

Let's say you already or planning to buy 25k gold.  The SP cost you 7.2k and the extra garage is 300 so total is 7.5k gold.  If you divide that to the gold purchased, you get 0.3, which is 30%.  Now let's multiple that to $99.95 that you used to buy the 25k gold and you got $29.98.

Based on 25k gold calculation:

( (7200 + 300) / 25000) x 100 = 30%
30% x $99.95 = $29.98

In-game purchase: $29.98
Giftbox Special: $33.49

This mean if you purchase the tank itself and garage slot in-game, it is cheaper than buying the giftbox.  :)

jagerdrago #24 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 21:01

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11637 battles
  • 568
  • [ROXY] ROXY
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011
Mother of God

The_Boom_Baptism #25 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 21:10

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 4137 battles
  • 64
  • Member since:
    09-09-2010
Well in that case, since there is such a abundance of giving people would someone mind gifting me a premium tank please? :arta:  Never been gifted anything and would like to experience the overjoyed feeling of receiving a gifted tank from my most favorite game. :Smile_teethhappy:

skeetr72 #26 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 21:27

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 7555 battles
  • 411
  • [T-W-C] T-W-C
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011
What about the "Six Month Premium Package "Premium Account" for USD 56.79"?  If it is normally 2,500 gold per month for premium (which would be 15,000 gold) and I havent noticed what it is for 6 months, sorry.  How does this compare to the normal 6 months for premium price?

Again, sorry for not paying attention.

Cool special though!  Makes the Fat Max look awfully alluring.

Cheers

cavscout_19D #27 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 21:32

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 17042 battles
  • 773
  • [-NAG-] -NAG-
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Okay, let me see if I've got this straight:

SPEACIAL DEAL: Reg Deal;

2000 gold   3000 gold
7 day prem. act -600 for 7 day prem. act
  2400
$15.99    $14.95

Now I know I went to public school but...........derr

nuclearguy931 #28 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 22:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 42489 battles
  • 4,068
  • [-GC-] -GC-
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostBarake, on Aug 31 2012 - 17:11, said:

Its some great offers, but when you go to the store all I see is the lowe and one gold buy.  Is the store just late in upgrading to the new deals?

It's not September yet.

Babajista #29 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 22:28

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 14552 battles
  • 374
  • Member since:
    02-03-2012

View Postnuclearguy931, on Aug 31 2012 - 22:18, said:

It's not September yet.

It is now :-)

Wait september in which country?

Strilight #30 Posted Aug 31 2012 - 22:36

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 8289 battles
  • 883
  • [UFP] UFP
  • Member since:
    09-01-2011
I am seriously considering buying the Super Pershing now that's it out in the gift store.

I've heard that the SP is a lot like the Matilda. If anyone has both tanks, how do their playstyles compare?

God_Of_Death_EX #31 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 5969 battles
  • 2,174
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011
what happens with the tank+crew package if i already have a DMax in the garage?
where will the crew go? go sleeping in barracks?

Forged #32 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:05

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19744 battles
  • 85
  • [DICE] DICE
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011
Some of these are good, some of them are bad...  I have $120 USD waiting for that special that has ran only once here ($20 USD for 2Mil Credits and 2000 GOLD).  I have seen this run a few times on the Russian Server.  Please Please run it here again so I can afford the rest of the Tier 10's before the British.

Edited by Forged, Sep 01 2012 - 00:06.


WNxDaisukekun #33 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:32

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 7407 battles
  • 65
  • [WNX] WNX
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011

View PostBabajista, on Aug 31 2012 - 22:28, said:

It is now :-)

Wait september in which country?

September in NA.  This is a NA server after all.  :P

nuclearguy931 #34 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 42489 battles
  • 4,068
  • [-GC-] -GC-
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostBabajista, on Aug 31 2012 - 22:28, said:

It is now :-)

Wait september in which country?

Canada here.

VonStryker #35 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 21673 battles
  • 2,887
  • [BULLS] BULLS
  • Member since:
    08-25-2011

View PostAcesHighMDP, on Aug 31 2012 - 17:25, said:

They changed the chance of getting in tier 6 matches, now it's almost 50% of the time. leFh18 used to get into tier 7s tops, now it gets against tier 8s regularly where it's completely useless.

I'm aware that they can do that at will, it's just crappy PR decission.


well the highest tier you can face in a t14 is tier 6, so since you can only be in two tiers, 5 and 6 its logical that you will have a 50% chance of getting either tier MM
but thats just me being crazy

AcesHighMDP #36 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 01:05

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 34255 battles
  • 669
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    09-15-2010

View PostVonStryker, on Sep 01 2012 - 00:51, said:

well the highest tier you can face in a t14 is tier 6, so since you can only be in two tiers, 5 and 6 its logical that you will have a 50% chance of getting either tier MM
but thats just me being crazy

Nothing says that chances have to be even. After 7.3 Churchill had 90% chance of getting in a tier 5 match and 10% chance of getting in a tier 6 match. In 7.5 that was adjusted to be 50%-50%. That variable has a huge impact in the performance of any given vehicle, and it's not publicly available, nor are changes to it announced.
For instance, take any tier 8. Regardless of the tank, the rate at which you get into tier 10 matches will greatly affect your performance.

HOTA_CHATON #37 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 01:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 10377 battles
  • 9,470
  • [-BAT-] -BAT-
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011
Someone is getting a little adventuous on us here.  Nice deals.  Lets see more good ones soon.

panzered #38 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 01:33

    Private

  • Players
  • 11631 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-30-2011
I bought a Rixty account to use in the gift shop. I can't use it?

poppavein #39 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 02:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12812 battles
  • 617
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

View PostAcesHighMDP, on Sep 01 2012 - 01:05, said:

Nothing says that chances have to be even. After 7.3 Churchill had 90% chance of getting in a tier 5 match and 10% chance of getting in a tier 6 match. In 7.5 that was adjusted to be 50%-50%. That variable has a huge impact in the performance of any given vehicle, and it's not publicly available, nor are changes to it announced.
For instance, take any tier 8. Regardless of the tank, the rate at which you get into tier 10 matches will greatly affect your performance.

That doesn't change the fact that the T14 sees many more Tier 6 battles than before 7.5 hit.  Who cares what the actual numbers are, but we do know it is much rarer now to be top tier.

poppavein #40 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 02:26

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12812 battles
  • 617
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

View PostForged, on Sep 01 2012 - 00:05, said:

Some of these are good, some of them are bad...  I have $120 USD waiting for that special that has ran only once here ($20 USD for 2Mil Credits and 2000 GOLD).  I have seen this run a few times on the Russian Server.  Please Please run it here again so I can afford the rest of the Tier 10's before the British.

Don't buy credits, buy a premium tank and then grind your credits.  Much more cost-effective, fun, and you are training crews at the same time.