Jump to content


see enemies on mini map

mini map minimap see enemies remove fog of war

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

john_hilst #1 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:01

    Private

  • Players
  • 10882 battles
  • 9
  • [HGE] HGE
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012
Hey guys, I saw a mod a few weeks ago that allowed you to see enemy positions on the minimap, even when they are not scouted. I can't seem to find it again, any help?

UnknownChemistry #2 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:02

    Major

  • Veteran Testers
  • 20500 battles
  • 4,291
  • [F0XEY] F0XEY
  • Member since:
    03-14-2011
There are no such mods and even if there was, it would be considered as cheating.

Rick_500 #3 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 19384 battles
  • 2,362
  • [MNC] MNC
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011
hackers maybe no mod would do that  it would be cheating

zachdogg #4 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:20

    Captain

  • Players
  • 5432 battles
  • 1,766
  • [GEOFF] GEOFF
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostRick_500, on Sep 01 2012 - 00:19, said:

hackers maybe no mod would do that  it would be cheating
Hackers or trollers :Smile_trollface-3:

cammron #5 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:25

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 7513 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    11-23-2010
trolls to the max,

God_Of_Death_EX #6 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 00:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 5969 battles
  • 2,173
  • Member since:
    11-20-2011
*drink*

Sweezie #7 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 01:13

    Captain

  • Players
  • 14793 battles
  • 1,219
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011
lol

Atragon #8 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 11:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 46084 battles
  • 5,523
  • [LARRY] LARRY
  • Member since:
    04-22-2012
Did the link to that mod lead to a survey you had to fill out first ?

john_hilst #9 Posted Sep 01 2012 - 18:39

    Private

  • Players
  • 10882 battles
  • 9
  • [HGE] HGE
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

View PostDinnger, on Sep 01 2012 - 11:57, said:

Did the link to that mod lead to a survey you had to fill out first ?

no, but i dont think it was a popular site like curse.com, so it probably was some kind of virus, thanks though guys! :Smile_veryhappy:

RavenousPathogen #10 Posted Sep 14 2012 - 23:28

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11729 battles
  • 357
  • [T-H-C] T-H-C
  • Member since:
    06-13-2011
I seriously doubt Curse would host anything like that, and if they did by chance, it's no wonder you can't find it because they woulda taken it down as soon as they found out exactly what it was.

iCommunist_BLYAT #11 Posted Sep 19 2012 - 01:16

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 24779 battles
  • 499
  • [RCST] RCST
  • Member since:
    07-30-2011
just saw that  CHEAT on a site --next to 2 other CHEATS - an if you are caught using these , probably get you perma-banned from game http://wot-shot.com/  is the site , why they would be even putting links to a cheat is beyond me ?  this site does have regular good mods as well  , an in there defense , they do not have the cheats on there site-just the links on how to go about getting the cheats. Practice playing the game an you wont need any of these anyway -js

Aaronn #12 Posted Sep 19 2012 - 15:22

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3392 battles
  • 80
  • Member since:
    04-09-2011
They do not have cheats link either.

Treetop64 #13 Posted Sep 19 2012 - 18:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 10607 battles
  • 2,144
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postjohn_hilst, on Sep 01 2012 - 00:01, said:

Hey guys, I saw a mod a few weeks ago that allowed you to see enemy positions on the minimap, even when they are not scouted. I can't seem to find it again, any help?

I call trollin'.

In case you're not, however, it's likely someone with a good radio in their vehicle and radioman with the Relay Skill, relaying his info to his teammates.  You can read about how that works here.

TheRepoMan #14 Posted Sep 20 2012 - 04:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 12686 battles
  • 812
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postpatomalley, on Sep 19 2012 - 01:16, said:

just saw that  CHEAT on a site --next to 2 other CHEATS - an if you are caught using these , probably get you perma-banned from game http://wot-shot.com/  is the site , why they would be even putting links to a cheat is beyond me ?  this site does have regular good mods as well  , an in there defense , they do not have the cheats on there site-just the links on how to go about getting the cheats. Practice playing the game an you wont need any of these anyway -js

The site you linked seems to me like kinda a knock off site. Meaning they have a pretty limited "mod" section, that doesn't even credit the original mod makers. The same with their 'skins' section too. Even their 'videos' are just re-linked youtube video from the main World of Tanks channel.

Pretty much looks like a 'fanboy' page..

As for the "Hacks", those just look like dummy links to ad pages..



If you're looking for mods, stick to the trusted locations, like the forums here for mod comps people put together, mirtankov.net, Curse.com, drongo-lab (note many of these sites are in Russian, given the game's parent company).

Edited by TheRepoMan, Sep 20 2012 - 04:57.


deadtimeforyoudead #15 Posted Nov 23 2012 - 18:42

    Private

  • Players
  • 5577 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    09-28-2012
i need some help too
i always die first and i need to now how they see my
can you help my ?

DrexMaverick #16 Posted Nov 23 2012 - 22:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 12820 battles
  • 2,065
  • Member since:
    03-11-2012

View PostKnightmare93, on Sep 01 2012 - 00:02, said:

There are no such mods and even if there was, it would be considered as cheating.

As opposed to the many other things we do that some people consider cheating?

huilun02 #17 Posted Nov 24 2012 - 04:06

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8062 battles
  • 146
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011
The game is server-side, the players' client only receive info of enemy whereabouts when they get spotted. So maphacks wouldn't really work

At best you could have a mod or application that marks enemy last known positions on minimap, or draws a greyed out tank model at location of last known positions
But even that would make gameplay easier, especially for arty, to the point of cheating

Never seen any of such hacks. If you find one on some website it probably downloads malware, spyware or even keyloggers

TlGERACE #18 Posted Nov 26 2012 - 10:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 34504 battles
  • 2,050
  • [-S-A] -S-A
  • Member since:
    07-06-2011
Or you can get a marker pen and draw a square on your monitor then fire on the enemy target after you finish drinking your coca cola

SirDon #19 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 00:02

    Private

  • Players
  • 29115 battles
  • 8
  • [JEDI-] JEDI-
  • Member since:
    12-19-2011
I now think that the MINI MAP cheat  DOES exist !!!
I was playing Sand River which is a very large map in my M12 arty.
I moved south then east, way out in the sand dunes.
I was NOT spotted (6th sense), no scout near at all. I was in a deep depression of the sand dunes.
I did NOT fire even one round.
Then I was killed by an arty ALL the way across the map in the hills !
Since I did not fire it was not counter arty.
Since it is not a common location it was not just luck!
My platoon mate, also an arty and in a totally different location also received some damage from the cheater but he survived.

Sorry to say, but the mini-map cheat DOES exist!

Beerstein #20 Posted Feb 20 2013 - 09:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 18655 battles
  • 11,644
  • [D4NCE] D4NCE
  • Member since:
    08-18-2011

View PostSirDon, on Feb 20 2013 - 00:02, said:

I now think that the MINI MAP cheat  DOES exist !!!
I was playing Sand River which is a very large map in my M12 arty.
I moved south then east, way out in the sand dunes.
I was NOT spotted (6th sense), no scout near at all. I was in a deep depression of the sand dunes.
I did NOT fire even one round.
Then I was killed by an arty ALL the way across the map in the hills !
Since I did not fire it was not counter arty.
Since it is not a common location it was not just luck!
My platoon mate, also an arty and in a totally different location also received some damage from the cheater but he survived.

Sorry to say, but the mini-map cheat DOES exist!

Picard images, go.





Also tagged with mini, map, minimap, see, enemies, remove, fog, of, war

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users