A) Necro
B) It isn't a cheat
C) It's in the latest XVM

Daring_Do #22 Posted Feb 22 2013 - 16:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29099 battles
  • [ERAD] ERAD
There IS a minimap mod that shows where an enemy tank was last spotted, but it doesn't show their actual position unless said tank is spotted normally. I believe the mod I speak of is a part of the XVM mod suite.

SirDon #23 Posted Feb 22 2013 - 19:23

Private

• Players
  • 29115 battles
  • [JEDI-] JEDI-
No no no.  
NOT that XVM mod. That shows the last spotted location!!  I was NEVER spotted. So, YES it is a CHEAT !! For most tankers it would mean nothing but in the hands of the arty on the other side it is deadly against arties which typically hold still and don't move until they fire.  It is a serious cheat and I'm hoping WoT can protect against it soon.

Edited by SirDon, Feb 22 2013 - 19:24.

BigNaturals #24 Posted Feb 23 2013 - 08:21

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 55733 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
well i doubt it was a cheat more than likely he got lucky or you hit a tree or fence, do you have the replay?  115% in camo? sixth sense? he may have shot at someone else and hit u, ive done this myself in a tank shot down abby and hit arty clear in the back at spawn, its all server sided. only way is to get into the server itself, all the top hacker sites out there wont touch MMO games for this reason and ban people for asking on the forums. And if you download a free hack and it says enter your account info to use the credit hack or free exp/gold hack kiss your account or all your tanks goodbye the next day.

I use to run a FPS gaming league and worked on the anti cheat side of it from watching replays to making tools to catch hackers in Ghost Recon and Americas Army,

everyone yells hacker when something seems odd or when they get owned , you just got out played is all man or he got very lucky

Also tagged with mini, map, minimap, see, enemies, remove, fog, of, war

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users