H4x Evuhreywhere!1!one!11!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

NavySnipers #1 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:35

Major

• Players
  • 20340 battles
  • [LABS] LABS
No, it wasn't

Most accusations of hacks aren't really hacks, they're just one of the following.

"How can you see me? hacks!" - I see you with my eyes. My eyes can't hack. Most likely, it was a dude in a fully camoed scout tank that you can't see because of your 50% commander.

"I have proof that people hack and shoot through walls!". - No, you don't. Most likely, you're not being very observant and they can see you

"You can't cause that much damage! Hacks!" - RNG

"You can't pen me! Hacks!" - Gold rounds really aren't a hack, or you just fail at angling your armor. Or both.

"You're a bot. reported" - Yes yes, a bot that has a higher skill than you do. Calling somebody that killed you a bot is stupid in two ways.

A: you're saying a script is better  than you

B: Bots don't have skills. they don't, they never have, and never do, and if they talk, that means he's not a bot. The one test that can prove someone's not a bot is simply asking him. if h replies, he's not a bot, if he doesn't, he either didn't see the message, doesn't care, or he's a bot.

"I have undeniable proof of hacks1!!!!!1111!one!!......................................................................................" - ................. *cricket chirps*.........................

I think the mods need a popup for everyone new to the forums, that has the above listed so that we can avoid twohundredseventyeighttrillionfivehunderednintysixbillionfourhundredthirtysevenmillionninehunderedeghtyninethousand of hack threads a year. Although it would take all the fun out of the forums.....

Edited by NavySnipers, Sep 12 2012 - 13:52.

Dent781 #2 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 10865 battles
  • [28MAS] 28MAS
A month or so ago i had a game that i was being more successful than usual in. I think I was in my T-54. i was shooting from mid to long range with every shot being damage or a kill.

After the 2nd kill, one of the players goes "Dent is a bot!" So I am reading this and laughing to myself. I started typing in chat "MUST DESTROY THE HUMANS, BLEEP BLEEP" etc. the guy was still accusing me of being a bot even after i was using "all" chat and threatening to kill all humans in robot speak. It was really funny.

NavySnipers #3 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:41

Major

• Players
  • 20340 battles
  • [LABS] LABS

View PostDent781, on Sep 12 2012 - 13:39, said:

A month or so ago i had a game that i was being more successful than usual in. I think I was in my T-54. i was shooting from mid to long range with every shot being damage or a kill.

After the 2nd kill, one of the players goes "Dent is a bot!" So I am reading this and laughing to myself. I started typing in chat "MUST DESTROY THE HUMANS, BLEEP BLEEP" etc. the guy was still accusing me of being a bot even after i was using "all" chat and threatening to kill all humans in robot speak. It was really funny.

Tell him: "My scripts are better than your skills, or lacktherof"

Nytherr #4 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:42

First lieutenant

• Wiki Staff
  • 7018 battles
  • [ANZUS] ANZUS
True. They just can't take the awesomeness of the player's skill. Pffftch.

Spoiler                     

GingerMcFattie #5 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:52

Corporal

• Players
  • 20130 battles
  • [SU] SU
I used to get frustrated when the "hackusations" flew at me, now I enjoy them.  It is a sort of validation.

The "enjoy your gold rounds" is another one that I hear even though I don't use them.  I usually respond with "not using gold rounds, I just know your tank better than you do"

CAMN #6 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 15140 battles
  • [HARM] HARM

View PostNytherr, on Sep 12 2012 - 13:42, said:

True. They just can't take the awesomeness of the player's skill. Pffftch.

Spoiler                     

I take my hat off to your math reading skill good sir. :Smile_veryhappy:

itsXthomasTAG #7 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 13:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 5451 battles
  • [M-U-G] M-U-G
You do good in a game, get called a hacker. You do bad in a game, get called a noob. Oh le vicious cycle, and at that point i simply tell them "Hey, learn how to aim fabio flintstone."

Fenriswaffles #8 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 14:24

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 12961 battles
  • [SPCTR] SPCTR
Skill is the best hack.

Experience is the best exploit.

Knowledge of weakpoints is the best aimbot.

Situational awareness is the best wallhack.

Clearly everyone is precisely the same, there are just those despicable sorts that learn to play better, how dare they!

Oh and the RNG is a silly deity that meddle in the affairs of men to drive them to insanity.

Edited by Fenriswaffles, Sep 12 2012 - 14:49.

Maverick92 #9 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 14:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18990 battles
The one thing I love more than being accused of using gold rounds (which I don't do, except very rarely in the VK2801 to really annoy a tier 8 tank by dealing ~400 damage through the side/rear)  :Smile_veryhappy:

is being accused of hacking...

I love seeing how stupid people are, and how good it makes them feel, when in reality they are just making themselves look dumb, as everyone knows it's practically impossible to hack this game, and makes me look really good as he thinks I had to be hacking to do so well. :Smile_glasses:

ShivaX #10 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 14:53

Major

• Players
  • 27685 battles
  • [3PZG] 3PZG
I still like when I get accused of using gold in stuff like the 704.  Cause you know, it takes gold to penetrate the front of your Ferdie with the BL-10.

3BAC #11 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 15:31

Major

• Wiki Staff
  • 42009 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostDent781, on Sep 12 2012 - 13:39, said:

Obviously, you programmed that into your bot to throw off the WoT bot checkers :Smile_glasses:

DelayedFuse #12 Posted Sep 12 2012 - 16:12

Captain

• Players
  • 10431 battles
I think the general pub is hacking...

at their own brains with a crowbar or with other similar tools. They can't be that stupid otherwise.