As a preface:
I’ve been programming for Web for a little more than 11 years. For the last 7 years among them, I’ve been actively learning to develop web-oriented information systems for client and business management (CRM/ERP), I’ve been actively implementing them in the companies where I occupied various IT posts. For the last few years, I’ve been involved in implementing such systems in companies on a professional level. That’s the case, when your hobby gets paid
So, what I would like to say. I mean that, once having opened this incredible game, I wanted to apply my skills in it. And now, another, probably a thousandth collector of statistics based on replays awaits your attention and feedback.
So, what I can offer here:
- This site. No software able to steal your passwords, no software to install.
- Maximally simplified authorization: you submit a replay (or a few) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will get two letters within 10 minutes: the first one will contain you login and password to enter the system; the second one will contain a link to your replay – processed, parsed and permanently available on the site.
- After a while, you will get a letter with a link to the Youtube video.
- The submission of replay is maximally simplified as well: either you send your letters to email@example.com (the system collects the letters automatically, finds your attachments with replays, converts them automatically and puts them on your account in the system), or you enter the system, then the addition of replays, and at once specify all (or some) replays in the folder (similar to how attachments are made in GMail). Replays become available immediately.
- Control of duplication of replays (of course, it is assumed that you will quickly and comfortably save your replays in the service, and clean the space on your PC, but sometimes you can forget it).
- Both your own and the others’ replays are visible.
- If you want to limit access to some of your replays, you can remove them from public view.
- System of filtration of replays. At the moment, it is based on the data which can be extracted from the replay containing file. You can search by:
- Nation of the tank;
- Type of the tank (lt, st, etc.);
- Name of the tank;
- Level of the tank;
- Medals acquired (simple and epic ones);
- Whether the player’s tank has survived through combat, or not;
- Among your own replays only;
- Among public and closed replays;
- By date and time of combat;
- By experience gained through combat (with the possibility to search within the ranges of values: equal, not equal, more than, less than, between, before, after, etc.);
- By number of hits (with the possibility to search within the ranges of values: equal, not equal, more than, less than, between, before, after, etc.);
- By number of shots (with the possibility to search within the ranges of values: equal, not equal, more than, less than, between, before, after, etc.);
- By amount of damage;
- Whether the player’s team has won, lost, or there has been a draw;
- By replays of specific players.
- Download replays.
- Generation of combat results page in the form of an HTML table or an image to be inserted on forums/blogs (e.g., http://www.myreplays...02b95aae4f5.png – results table).
- Convert your replay into a Youtube video. This feature is still undergoing testsm but already works! Everything is quite simple: you send your replay to firstname.lastname@example.org, you get a letter with a link to your replay in the system (it confirms that we have received it), and then, after a while, you get a link to the Youtube video!
- Analytics and statistics: the most sophisticated ones and the ones YOU need (what we need: we discuss, I add);
- Parsing of data related to a player from public sources (site: http://worldoftanks.com) and use of these data to form various statistics;
- Topics for clans: information related to squads, planning of events, with SMS notifications and other calculators;
- Attempt to understand, whether we will be able to store all of the players’ replays. If we can do it, we will be able to create some interesting things, such as the possibility to find a combat where you were killed and watch it from the tank of the player having killed you. Or from the tank of the player killed by you.
- And many other things in the mind, not formulated yet ...
You can see the complete list of converted combats on our Youtube channel.
Currently, replays of the following versions are supported:
- 0.7.2 #13
- 0.7.3 #96
- 0.7.4 #211
- 0.7.5 #243
Here is a brief summary, if you can’t bear so many letters:
- Web-site address: http://www.myreplays.ru
- You can get a Youtube video from your replay, if you send it to email@example.com. We await your letter with a link.
- And while your replay is being converted, you can watch the others’ achievements at http://www.myreplays.ru/index.php
- Link to the project on a Russian speaking forum: http://forum.worldof...21-myreplaysru/
- Link to the project on a OFFICIAL EUROPEAN FORUM: http://forum.worldof...-youtube-video/