Due to changing circumstances and popular demand, we are pleased to inform you that a second round of account transfers will be opening shortly.
The SEA server forums will shortly become the official server for the SEA and Oceania region.
The SEA server will be offering its local SEA and Oceania community many advantages aimed at providing that region a more pleasurable gaming experience.
A large new and initially empty clan-wars map to explore, conquer and dominate.
Tournaments structured around and made specifically for the SEA/Oceania timezone.
Specialized community and support staff who are local to the area who are there to specifically cater for your needs.
Reduced ping and better connectivity.
Maintenance and down times scheduled at the off peak timezone for the region.
If you are from the SEA / Oceania region, we highly encourage you to make use of this transfer offer so we can continue to provide you with the highest quality of support and service.
For more information on the transfers schedule, please refer to the portal.
In order to further improve the service that Wargaming provides, we have decided to once again open transfers to the South East Asia server cluster. In addition, the Wargaming South East Asia office will begin providing support for our players in Oceania.
As players in these regions, you will have dedicated community and support staff, as well as events, contests and tournaments managed on the South East Asia cluster during hours that work best for you. Clan Wars will also be available to players during optimal Oceanic play hours on the South East Asia cluster in the near future, further improving the experience for you. Moreover players from New Zealand and Australia should have better latency playing on SEA server.
The transfer window is currently open, and will close on October 3rd, 2012. The transfer procedure itself will take place on the same date (3rd of October) and will take approximately 48 hours to complete.
For those who are interested in transferring your account from the other servers to the SEA server, please register an account on the SEA server to reserve your nickname. Kindly test the SEA server first before opting for a transfer as all decisions made are final and will not be reverted.
Please note that upon successful transfer, players will not be able to return to their original servers and their current accounts will be transferred to the EXISTING account on the SEA server.
How to Transfer
Step 1: SEA Account Creation and Testing
• Create an account (if it has not been created yet) on the SEA cluster with your desired nickname.
• Log into the SEA cluster to see if the experience is desirable for you: note your latency compared to your current cluster, as well as general connection quality.
• If you still feel you would like to transfer, move to the next step.
Step 2: Transferring Your Account
• Leave the clan on your account at the server which you want to transfer from.
• To apply for a transfer, please click here.
• Refrain from purchasing any gold during the transfer period.
Terms & Conditions
• A player must create an account on the SEA cluster.
• Player must leave their current clan on the donor server (RU, EU, US).
• Transfer will only be allowed from the RU, EU, US servers.
• The account on SEA cluster will be completely replaced by the account on the server which you are transferring from.
• There is a possibility of account suspension (up to 1 week) on both servers during the transfer.
• Gold and packages bought from the Gift Shop on the SEA cluster account will be added to the account.