Entering the Tutorial

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

ericscastillo #1 Posted Sep 27 2012 - 11:32

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
Hello,
I successfully downloaded the common test 8.0 of the WoT game but my problem is that i could not enter or participate the tutorial mode. I clicked the menu button and the "interrupt training" option button is locked. Other problem is that all other tier 1 tanks are also locked. Only the tier 1 MS-1 of the Russian is open to "Battle" Every time I click the "Battle" button, it takes 5 minutes before it reset again to "Battle". This happens again and again. Until now since I downloaded the game one month ago, i could not started yet the game because of this hindrance.

Is anybody can suggest how i could enter the game??? Is is possible that the tank i am using is tier 1 comparing to most of the players where tanks' tier are from 8 to 10 the reason why i could not enter the game (tutorial). I already a player of WoT in the SEA server for more than two months now.

I would appreciate if you could suggest how i can get rid off of this problem.

Thanks and best regards to all.

Tedster_ #2 Posted Sep 27 2012 - 13:16

Major

• Players
  • 41564 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View Postericscastillo, on Sep 27 2012 - 11:32, said:

Hello,
I successfully downloaded the common test 8.0 of the WoT game but my problem is that i could not enter or participate the tutorial mode. I clicked the menu button and the "interrupt training" option button is locked. Other problem is that all other tier 1 tanks are also locked. Only the tier 1 MS-1 of the Russian is open to "Battle" Every time I click the "Battle" button, it takes 5 minutes before it reset again to "Battle". This happens again and again. Until now since I downloaded the game one month ago, i could not started yet the game because of this hindrance.

Is anybody can suggest how i could enter the game??? Is is possible that the tank i am using is tier 1 comparing to most of the players where tanks' tier are from 8 to 10 the reason why i could not enter the game (tutorial). I already a player of WoT in the SEA server for more than two months now.

I would appreciate if you could suggest how i can get rid off of this problem.

Thanks and best regards to all.

you have the wrong client, as the 8.0 commen test is just that: a test.  you need the regular client to play actual games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users