Jump to content


Girls Und panzer, what does WoT community thinks about it.


  • Please log in to reply
85812 replies to this topic

Flametz #39041 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:37

    Major

  • Players
  • 6027 battles
  • 6,953
  • [USVCH] USVCH
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostAufklarungsPanzer, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:24, said:

If all the shot I've made did penetrate and damage,I should've gotten like 2000+,
Since I bounced the IS like 4 times,SU-100M1 3 times,Bounced 2 shots in the T29's turret and the cromwell's track damage.
Close enough,I still want it with Pz 38d.
with your horrible gun, everything you bounced off of are auto bounces, and why o why did you shoot the T29's turret? Seriously don't bother with the front of any tier 7 heavy (amx m4 45 not included), the raw thickness of the hull, not bouncing the slope, would reject any non-apcr shot you fire out of that 75mm pop gun.

fsjd #39042 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 6969 battles
  • 4,729
  • [TT] TT
  • Member since:
    02-26-2011
1959.
bay of pigs fiasco.

'61 is gonna be . . . interesting.

AufklarungsPanzer #39043 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 2750 battles
  • 2,740
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View PostFlametz, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:37, said:

with your horrible gun, everything you bounced off of are auto bounces, and why o why did you shoot the T29's turret? Seriously don't bother with the front of any tier 7 heavy (amx m4 45 not included), the raw thickness of the hull, not bouncing the slope, would reject any non-apcr shot you fire out of that 75mm pop gun.
I know the T29's turret.
I was circling and flanking it and my reticle is huge...

And I only used 1 APCR,And it missed,Scumbag RNG.

Flametz #39044 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 6027 battles
  • 6,953
  • [USVCH] USVCH
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostAufklarungsPanzer, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:42, said:

I know the T29's turret.
I was circling and flanking it and my reticle is huge...

And I only used 1 APCR,And it missed,Scumbag RNG.
Load at least 15 of em. That's what I used to get my ace mastery badge. Also autocorrect is failing hard, so my spelling and/or word choice may be off...

AufklarungsPanzer #39045 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 2750 battles
  • 2,740
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View PostFlametz, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:46, said:

Load at least 15 of em. That's what I used to get my ace mastery badge. Also autocorrect is failing hard, so my spelling and/or word choice may be off...
I do have 15,But I rarely use them,As I always flank tough targets.

Flametz #39046 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 6027 battles
  • 6,953
  • [USVCH] USVCH
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostAufklarungsPanzer, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:47, said:

I do have 15,But I rarely use them,As I always flank tough targets.
Fyi watch out for other mediums when flanking targets. The amount of times I've circled a t-25 to death in a Sherman or Stug III caused me to stop playing my own.

wulfhound #39047 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 6585 battles
  • 8,930
  • [FUREX] FUREX
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
I have to admit, circlestrafing a KV-2 in a Jumbo Sherman is pretty fun.

AufklarungsPanzer #39048 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 16:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 2750 battles
  • 2,740
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View PostFlametz, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:49, said:

Fyi watch out for other mediums when flanking targets. The amount of times I've circled a t-25 to death in a Sherman or Stug III caused me to stop playing my own.
I flank when no other enemies are watching,And when he's standing lone there.
When one or two meds appears though,I suddenly break out of the target opposite of his turret.

View Postwulfhound, on Oct 28 2013 - 16:50, said:

I have to admit, circlestrafing a KV-2 in a Jumbo Sherman is pretty fun.
Did that with a VK 30.1 P,It is helpless when turning.

RAZORS_EDGE_ #39049 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 18763 battles
  • 4,137
  • Member since:
    06-14-2012
Oh, how I love my Lowe...

lpmaster #39050 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 5289 battles
  • 13,530
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011
I thought I was the only one to circle strafe tanks in turretless TDs. XD

wulfhound #39051 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 6585 battles
  • 8,930
  • [FUREX] FUREX
  • Member since:
    04-03-2011
1960: John Fitzgerald Kennedy is elected President of the US, narrowly beating Richard Nixon. The Vietnam War has been going on for 5 years now.

lpmaster #39052 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 5289 battles
  • 13,530
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011
Anywho. Anyone know the historical layout for the Jumbo, Easy Eight, T29, Jackson and Luchs.

Just turret, engine, and gun.

AufklarungsPanzer #39053 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 2750 battles
  • 2,740
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013
http://www.theaustra...6-1226747897860



Australia,Y U SO SCARY?

AufkIarungsPanzer #39054 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:21

    Captain

  • Players
  • 2271 battles
  • 1,628
  • Member since:
    08-22-2013

View PostAufklarungsPanzer, on Oct 28 2013 - 17:19, said:

http://www.theaustra...6-1226747897860



Australia,Y U SO SCARY?
I'd eat that...

Adamsaska #39055 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 4459 battles
  • 11,383
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011
The VK 30.01 is COMPLETELY different with the 7.5cm L/70.

General_Tiberius #39056 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 8260 battles
  • 11,277
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011
ugh, this is going to be a LONG week in school

lpmaster #39057 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 5289 battles
  • 13,530
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostCSnakeV, on Oct 28 2013 - 17:40, said:

The VK 30.01 is COMPLETELY different with the 7.5cm L/70.

Yep.

I almost cried when I went from L/48 to L/70.

SdKfz252 #39058 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 6699 battles
  • 19,317
  • [BFPA] BFPA
  • Member since:
    12-14-2011

View PostGeneral_Tiberius, on Oct 28 2013 - 17:42, said:

ugh, this is going to be a LONG week in school
Huehuehuehue, Im free today. (No WOT though, still stuck on the Macbook)

View Postlpmaster, on Oct 28 2013 - 17:42, said:

Yep.

I almost cried when I went from L/48 to L/70.
I cried when I had to play the L/48.

lpmaster #39059 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 5289 battles
  • 13,530
  • [KURO] KURO
  • Member since:
    08-01-2011

View PostSdKfz252, on Oct 28 2013 - 17:44, said:

I cried when I had to play the L/48.

HOW DARE YOU DISS THE L/48.

Adamsaska #39060 Posted Oct 28 2013 - 17:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 4459 battles
  • 11,383
  • [ANZIO] ANZIO
  • Member since:
    10-22-2011

View Postlpmaster, on Oct 28 2013 - 17:42, said:

Yep.

I almost cried when I went from L/48 to L/70.

Bad thing it virtually has no traverse when going through a pond or sort...

And I got a SW on it recently :P.




3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


    apache1990, Spudnugget