WG please post a topic in the launcher for this.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

bahungorden #1 Posted Oct 18 2012 - 03:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 6384 battles
  • [CFSM] CFSM
OK by no means do i declare myself an awesome player. Go look at my stats and im average. I am by no means an epic player although i do get epic games as we all do. Also i get omg i didnt get a shot off games as well. Thats the nature of the beast. Even the best players have bad-horrible games. But i think if the public ie the general population of this game read the forums even a little bit we would all be better off.

So u like heavy tanks? Especially german ones? Well son go read the german heavy forums. There is soooo much useful ifno  there on the strengths and weakness of the tanks in there it will give you insight as to how to play them a little better. Hence how i know where to shoot(weakspots) on most if not all vehicles in game.

Iv never been a forum whore by any means on any games iv played but in this game i tend to be. Maby not alot of posts and or topics but i do read them alot. I try to stay away from the whine threads but some i read to see if the whine has merit.

I gotta say these forums help, alot. Again im not an expert gamer with a 100$ mouse and a game pad to make me epic. Im a mouse and keyboard guy like lots of u guys out there. So i dont have any special trick, i dont use any mods although some are pretty cool. Wg has done a good job in incorporating my old fav mod into the game so no ideas there lol,

If your having trouble with a specific tank, either playing it or beating it go look it up on the forums guys. There are some trolls out there but alot of people are willing to help\give advice. Some are even willing to platoon up in game to give advice or help there. I know its alot to read but take it to heart and take this advice, read the forums!!! GLHF

AbysmalFate #2 Posted Oct 18 2012 - 03:24

Captain

• Players
  • 17101 battles
Grammar made some words kinda odd to read, but other then that, good post, +1.

bahungorden #3 Posted Oct 18 2012 - 03:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 6384 battles
  • [CFSM] CFSM
Sorry about the grammer then lol. Didnt expect it to be a problem.

MedicOnDuty #4 Posted Oct 18 2012 - 03:30

Captain

• Players
  • 9298 battles
  • [FCF] FCF
I can pretty much credit every aspect of my game that I've been able to improve to advice I have seen on the forums; I'm not making that up. The forums and the wiki have a wealth of info on them that most players don't use and should, and if more players did I think we'd see the overall quality of gameplay go up.

bahungorden #5 Posted Oct 18 2012 - 14:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 6384 battles
  • [CFSM] CFSM
Good on ya MediconDuty! One down how many more to go lol?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users