Thanks a lot for all the effort you have put into this. But I am having a few issues, forgive me because I am new to the modding of this game:
Let me start of with a screen shot:http://imageshack.us.../shot004ea.jpg/
I have some problems:
1. The names on the minimap are very very small, you can't really see them. Is this is a display resolution issue? Or I have done something wrong with the mod set up? (EDIT 2: URGH, I am so sorry, just realised that the map size can be changed).
2. Also, the clocks in the top left seem to be overlapping the standard clock that is present in the game.
3. I don't seem to have the shots taken/shots hit data.
Under this screenshot:http://imageshack.us.../shot005sx.jpg/
1. The stats don't seem to be 'neatly' in brackets like you have shown in http://media-curse.c...8537b6c9f6d.png
2. I am assuming the tank icons are a seperate mod, but if it isn't I don't see those nice icons for which tanks are in the game
3. It says at the bottom that my XVM version is old, but I installed what was in the zip file you provided.
Also, I have not seen the instructions for this, but is there any guidance as to the colour code of the ingame tank lists? Does red mean the tank is more difficult to defeat? EDIT: I found out the colour meanings, I am assuming you stuck with the default "Red -> Purple" coding?
And Yellow/Orange are easier?
Finally, is there a way of turning off the map mod? Personally, I find it a little too cluttered.
Thanks a lot for your effort! It's an amazing mod, just a few problems that I am facing. I am very sorry if some of these have been raised, are noobish questions or you're already working on.
Edited by vikaman, Feb 11 2013 - 05:10.