Jump to content


Super Zoom Out Mod

super zoom out mod

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Your_self #1 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 09:02

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 5005 battles
  • 558
  • [NA2EU] NA2EU
  • Member since:
    06-14-2012
Does anyone know where to get the super zoom out mod? (don't know what the exact name is)
Please give me a link or the exact name
Thanks,

ff8ff8 #2 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 09:08

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11550 battles
  • 346
  • [REL_2] REL_2
  • Member since:
    05-24-2012
It's on Curse.

kebab6597 #3 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 09:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 39580 battles
  • 4,709
  • [BE] BE
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011
Here http://www.curse.com...anks/camera-mod:)

Your_self #4 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 09:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 5005 battles
  • 558
  • [NA2EU] NA2EU
  • Member since:
    06-14-2012
Does it support 8.1?

kebab6597 #5 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 09:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 39580 battles
  • 4,709
  • [BE] BE
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

View PostYour_self, on Nov 07 2012 - 09:31, said:

Does it support 8.1?

Yes it does i use it myself and it works perfectly

Your_self #6 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 09:46

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 5005 battles
  • 558
  • [NA2EU] NA2EU
  • Member since:
    06-14-2012
Thanks,

PuddleSplasher #7 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 11:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 24884 battles
  • 2,340
  • [RNGC] RNGC
  • Member since:
    07-11-2011
I used it but occasionally you zoom out whilst in batle and by the time you realise your mistake it can be costly.  :arta:

Phantoms_Fury #8 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 15:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 29140 battles
  • 1,905
  • [SNRK] SNRK
  • Member since:
    06-26-2011
The curse Mod is not working.

MrTabs #9 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 18:25

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11568 battles
  • 485
  • [ME109] ME109
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011
Is it so hard to google "zoom out mod wot"?

TheRepoMan #10 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 18:30

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11423 battles
  • 793
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostMrTabs, on Nov 07 2012 - 18:25, said:

Is it so hard to google "zoom out mod wot"?

For some, yes..

http://tinyurl.com/a86e86p

Or people can just browse www.mirtankov.net like everyone else, the mods on curse are usually not updated as fast.

rkphantom #11 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 20:12

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29211 battles
  • 816
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011
ZOOM for Arcade Mode and  Arty Mode (Maximum Distance)
-
REMOVED

Impersonation of Mod/GM/Admin (minor). Warning issued.
~SgtGrunt

Edited by SgtGrunt, Nov 09 2012 - 01:30.


TheRepoMan #12 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 21:36

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11423 battles
  • 793
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postrkphantom, on Nov 07 2012 - 20:12, said:

ZOOM for Arcade Mode and  Arty Mode (Maximum Distance)
-
those MODs are considered illegal as they provide an unfair advantage.
WG Warning.

You are posting what you found on the EU server, I haven't seen that mentioned on the NA server yet.

As this does not violate the "No "Programs" permitted rule. It's been stated before, as this is a client side mod.

rkphantom #13 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29211 battles
  • 816
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostTheRepoMan, on Nov 07 2012 - 21:36, said:

You are posting what you found on the EU server, I haven't seen that mentioned on the NA server yet.

As this does not violate the "No "Programs" permitted rule. It's been stated before, as this is a client side mod.

You Shure Repoman ?

Ask to Roger Laurence (Wargaming Support Service)

TheRepoMan #14 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:31

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11423 battles
  • 793
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postrkphantom, on Nov 07 2012 - 22:27, said:

You Shure Repoman ?

Ask to Roger Laurence (Wargaming Support Service)

I was just over on the EU forums where you posted about this. I have not seen it posted on the NA forums yet.

TheRepoMan #15 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:35

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11423 battles
  • 793
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011
Oh and just for laughs RKP, the CameraMan mod I found.. CAME from the the EU server! LOL

Harnisfechten #16 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:42

    Major

  • Players
  • 16808 battles
  • 6,004
  • Member since:
    06-09-2012

View Postrkphantom, on Nov 07 2012 - 20:12, said:

ZOOM for Arcade Mode and  Arty Mode (Maximum Distance)
-
those MODs are considered illegal as they provide an unfair advantage.
WG Warning.

you are not WG, so you have no right to give a WG Warning.

If WG decided it was illegal, they would make the minimap server side like they did with tracers, and then people wouldn't be able to mod them.

rkphantom #17 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:48

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29211 battles
  • 816
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostHarnisfechten, on Nov 07 2012 - 22:42, said:

you are not WG, so you have no right to give a WG Warning.

If WG decided it was illegal, they would make the minimap server side like they did with tracers, and then people wouldn't be able to mod them.

Is your choice what u want use.

I have rights to say what i want, like you.

TheRepoMan #18 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:50

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11423 battles
  • 793
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postrkphantom, on Nov 07 2012 - 22:48, said:

Is your choice what u want use.

I have rights to say what i want, like you.

His point was, you do not represent WG or employed by them, stop threatening others with FALSE WG warnings.

rkphantom #19 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:57

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29211 battles
  • 816
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostTheRepoMan, on Nov 07 2012 - 22:50, said:

His point was, you do not represent WG or employed by them, stop threatening others with FALSE WG warnings.

And you are ? looks like you know everything reading on others forums.

TheRepoMan #20 Posted Nov 07 2012 - 22:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 11423 battles
  • 793
  • [-LEG-] -LEG-
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View Postrkphantom, on Nov 07 2012 - 22:57, said:

And you are ? looks like you know everything reading on others forums.

I'm not the one who's been multi qouted threatening posters with "WG Warning".





Also tagged with super, zoom, out, mod

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users