Allurai, on Nov 14 2012 - 20:24, said:
This happens when you finish a battle (from earlier, probably when you died) while the resupply window for another tank is open. When the battle results pops up, the box reverts to gold, and most people click Accept or Close after switching out what (either saves the setting) and then end up spending gold until they realise this has been changed. It also happens if you change guns equipped on the tank, even if the old gun and the new gun use the same ammo.
Being extremely careful can get you around this, but seriously - denying it's a bug and blaming user error is dumb.
You can replicate these conditions easily, and then get off your high horses.
You have no proof, and I will prove you WRONG:
1. This is my 50-2, as you can see, its set to SILVER resupply AUTO.
2. This is my Type 59, it is set to resupply automatically GOLD
3. I went into a solo game just to test this out.
4. I fired a single shot of gold ammunition
5. I got destroyed in battle and I exited soon after.
6. This is my tank, still in battle.
7. I open my type 59's resupply, WITH the gold resupply still clicked
8. My 50-2 returns, but wait whats that? NO GOLD LOST? Shocking.
9. screenshot of my 50-2's resupply AFTER auto resupply, no changes.
The only way you could have spent gold is when you switch guns and dont check your payment option. Gold IS the default for gold rounds. Until there is reproducible proof, its user error.
Edited by Deadly_Stealth, Nov 15 2012 - 02:25.