Visibility and camouflage system, how and why? (Updated: 2011.01.08)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

Valimar999 #41 Posted Mar 24 2011 - 18:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 17232 battles

View PostGorkzillah, on Mar 10 2011 - 06:27, said:

It's not important what are the developers or moderators saying about it .... it's important HOW it is working now. And I am telling you it's not working like this at all. Disappearing tanks in the open?! Tanks hiding even moving behind a bush 20-30 meters away from you?! Hidden tanks shoot you from a forest and not seeing them at all even if you're closer?!

This is the hiding system at the moment.

As a hunter I have seen deer disappear, in the open, just by stopping.  Now the tank you are refering to may have a net and a crew that is using their camo training to use a small bit of unnoticed terrain to camo up.  I imagine you want those abilites for your vehicle.

I have never seen the tank hiding in a bush 20-30 meters away.  I believe you are underestimating the distance and it is much greater.  Are they Lt tanks, that get a bonus to hiding while moving?  

How can you be closer to a tank that is firing at you?  Aren't you the same distance apart?  You must be spotted , while they are not.  Maybe we should ban radios?

The hiding system works fine as far as I can tell.  Perfect?  Absolutely not, but perfection is not very realistic is it.

Dimasuk #42 Posted Mar 24 2011 - 23:55

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
hi. i'm from Russia))
it's very interesting to find russian guides on american forum)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users