Jump to content


Navy's complete weakspot guide for lower tiers.


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

NavySnipers #21 Posted Nov 25 2012 - 02:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 20350 battles
  • 11,910
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostDinobrownie, on Nov 24 2012 - 02:56, said:

For French b1 heavy you can shoot the howitzer in the hull

Thanks, I'll add that.

CrazyHeinz #22 Posted Nov 28 2012 - 16:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 10315 battles
  • 2,183
  • [ACES_] ACES_
  • Member since:
    10-30-2012
Very nicely done, thanks! But I have a Noob question (or a statement) Typically my shots are at a distance such that the silhouette is about the size of one of  about 1/4". How do I do accurate shot placement? Or is it simply a matter of maneuvering closer to see actual vehicle components?

Thanks again!

NavySnipers #23 Posted Nov 28 2012 - 16:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 20350 battles
  • 11,910
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostCrazyHeinz, on Nov 28 2012 - 16:14, said:

Very nicely done, thanks! But I have a Noob question (or a statement) Typically my shots are at a distance such that the silhouette is about the size of one of  about 1/4". How do I do accurate shot placement? Or is it simply a matter of maneuvering closer to see actual vehicle components?

Thanks again!

At a distance like that, it's better just to aim center mass and pray. Unless of course it's a target you can't pen, in which case, it's not worth the wasted ammo.

BSBully007 #24 Posted Nov 28 2012 - 23:20

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 4099 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012
I found both Sadukar's and your own threads to be incredibly inciteful and informative. THIS is the type of great information vets like you 2 can pass along to guys like me that will only raise the overall level of play in the field.

I commend you both for your time and "pearls of wisdom".

NavySnipers #25 Posted Nov 29 2012 - 00:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 20350 battles
  • 11,910
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostBSBully007, on Nov 28 2012 - 23:20, said:

I found both Sadukar's and your own threads to be incredibly inciteful and informative. THIS is the type of great information vets like you 2 can pass along to guys like me that will only raise the overall level of play in the field.

I commend you both for your time and "pearls of wisdom".

Thanks!

NavySnipers #26 Posted Dec 12 2012 - 15:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 20350 battles
  • 11,910
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
*bump because more need to read*

owainbowdler #27 Posted Jan 14 2013 - 16:50

    Private

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    12-29-2012
Great thread especially for newbie, don't doubt all of us that need the help, some of us that can read, do read.
Will be picking my shots with more care now, rather than level the cross hairs on the big shooty thing, hopefully this will help me in my Leopard in the one in a million games i'm not pitted against Type 59's and Tiger 2's

Mithril87 #28 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 09:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2212 battles
  • 15
  • [GUNDP] GUNDP
  • Member since:
    10-28-2012
The VK3601(H) image link is broken.

NavySnipers #29 Posted Jan 16 2013 - 14:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 20350 battles
  • 11,910
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostMithril87, on Jan 16 2013 - 09:51, said:

The VK3601(H) image link is broken.

Almost all the image links on the forum are currently broken. WGA has been working hard the past couple of days to fix it.


Oh, I see what you mean. :P

It's fixed now.

smoothupinya696 #30 Posted Jan 17 2013 - 12:13

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3624 battles
  • 16
  • [-KAD-] -KAD-
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012
You might want to ad the ears on top of the kv line are really weak. Hard to hit but weaker than mg spot on front

NavySnipers #31 Posted Feb 01 2013 - 14:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 20350 battles
  • 11,910
  • [LABS] LABS
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postsmoothupinya696, on Jan 17 2013 - 12:13, said:

You might want to ad the ears on top of the kv line are really weak. Hard to hit but weaker than mg spot on front

Well, the sides of the gun mantlet are probably just as weak and also a larger area.