Scrimmages will give teams the opportunity to practice organized, competitive gameplay using the 7v7 42-point format. The following rules describe the structure of this event:
- Teams are dispersed into equivalent, round-robin groups.
- Each group is limited to 10 teams max.
- The team with the most points after group play is complete is considered the winner of that group.
- The tournament concludes immediately after group play.
With a maximum number of 7 players per battle and team, a team must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits. Teams are limited to a maximum total of 42 tier points.
- Heavy: 8
- Medium: 8
- Light: 8
- TD: 8
- SPG: 8
- Only 1 battle will be played for each round. A victory awards 3 points. A draw awards 1 point. A loss awards no points.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes.
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team:
- First place of each group: 1,000 gold
Registration for each scrimmage will close on Thursday at 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST)
Edited by Captain_Judo, Dec 05 2012 - 21:59.